Chapter 21

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana's pov: 

It's so beautiful. Everything that is Infront of my eyes. The scene, the mood and the person Infront of me is so romantic. It's just makes my heart happy. A year and half of our relationship and still we are going good. He is a really nice guy. I am lucky to have him in my life. In the darkest time of my life he stayed. I just need my kids with me now. And everything will be good. 

But for now I want to enjoy this beautiful date that suho has planned for us. 
"You know I think all of my hard work has gone in vain..." Suho said looking at me. I frowned. I looked around. Everything was so beautifully done. 
I frowned. " Why?" I asked.
"Cause..." He hold my hand on the table and continued looking at me with his loving eyes. 
"...... Infront of your beauty this is nothing. How can you look so good? I am jealous. But proud that I have you. " He said smiling. I chuckled while blushing. 

Just like I said before he is Romantic. 
"Hey don't laugh, I am really serious. " He said still having a sweet smile in his face. 

"You really like to pamper me with those compliments." I said.
"Of course I do. You deserve the best after all. " said suho smiling. I smiled back at him. 
"My lady, would you like to dance with me?" He asked playfully placing his hand Infront. 
"Sure. " I said and took his hands. The musicians came and started to play the violin and the piano. Fancy restaurant things. 

We danced , we laughed , we talked , we had a great time. And now it was time to end this date. 

We were Infront of my penthouse.
"So.....did you enjoyed it. " Suho asked..
"A lot....thanks for the date. I feel relaxed now. " I said. 
"Don't you think I deserve something?" He asked smirking. 
"What?" I asked playfully..
"A kiss... pls?"he said. I just shook my head. But then decided to give him a kiss. I placed my hands on his neck and went closer to give him a peck. But then he hold me strongly making our peck turn into a kiss. We continued kissing. 

His kisses were going far. He wanted something more. I could feel his tongue trying to go inside. But then I remembered a face that I shouldn't. The one who I should have forgotten year ago. 

'Tzuyu...' my heart....it hurts.....I stopped kissing suho. I pushed him softly. He looked at me confused. 

Feeling guilty. I just looked down. 
"I am sorry....I am still not ready for it...." I said. 
"Hey it's not your fault, I just got carried away. I am sorry for that.." said suho. 

Me and suho has been in a relationship for a year and half now but we still haven't done it. The only thing we did was sleeping beside each other, kissing and making out. That's it. The other day in my penthouse he just wanted to sleep beside me and cuddle. At first I was against it. But he said that he wanted it as a gift from me. So I said yes. That's the only thing we did. I was having a hard time giving myself to suho. It's just that everytime we try to go a bit far, I....just stop. All my mind remembers is tzuyu. Maybe it's because of the long-term relationship effect. 

But the effect is so strong. Everyday at least once I think about her. She is occupying my mind sometimes. I told suho to give me a bit time and told him that I am still not ready to move to the next stage of our relationship. He is really understanding. I am thankful for that. 

He said he is happy enough to have me as his girlfriend. That day I knew that I made the right choice by saying yes to suho. 

The atmosphere between us became awkward. I just cleared my voice. 
"S-so....let's meet tomorrow?" I said. He smiled at me. 
"Yeah sure. " He said. He then moved closer to me and gave me a peck on my lips. I smiled at his sweetness.
"Bye princess..." He said looking at me and caressing my cheeks. 
"Bye handsome..." I said smiling. His smile got bright. He then left. I heaved a sigh. My twins are probably sleeping right now. I rang the bell. The door opened. 

"Finally you are back. " Said momo. 
"Did I keep you waiting? I am sorry." I said to momo. I then entered the house and took my shoes off. 
"No it's cool. How was the date? You enjoyed it ? I mean looking at you it totally looks like you did. " Said momo smirking. I sat on the couch at that moment. While momo sat on the edge of the couch. 
"Of course I did. He is my boyfriend after all. " I said smiling and massaging my legs. 
"Good. The twins went to sleep by the way. Both of them are quite kid compared to how you are. " Said momo. I stopped massaging. Tzuyu flooded in my mind again. My stomach still feels those stupid things even after years. 

"Y-yeah....they got it from tzuyu....most of my kids are like her." I said trying to hide the fact that the things happened between me and tzuyu still affects me. 

"Her genes are strong." Said momo.
"Y-yeah they are. " I said. 
"By the way, I will be leaving now. Dahyun is almost here. I got her message a while ago." Said momo picking up her bag that was on the sofa. 
"Ohh ok. See you later then. Thanks for taking care of the twins. " I said. 
"Make sure to treat me food later if you are thankful. " Momo said while walking to the door and I followed her. She then bid goodbye and left. 

I sighed. I have been in a bit stress recently. The reopening of the case had me worried. I just want to win at any cost. I just want all of my kids to be together with me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?! But then who's going to handle the case?!!" Sana said shokingly on the phone. 
"I am sorry Ms. Minatozaki, but I got married recently and me and my partner are going to shift to the foreign country. We had this planned for a while now. Again I am deeply sorry for that. " Said Mrs. Oh , sana's lawyer on the custody case. Sana sighed. 
"It's ok Mrs. Oh. I just overreacted. I understand. You have your own life. Congratulations on your marriage and I hope for you to have a happy and healthy marriage. " Sana said. 
'a happy and healthy one that I had once but now it's over. ' sana thought. 

"You are welcome Ms. Minatozaki. And thank you for understanding. " Said Mrs. Oh. 
"No it's ok. I will hang up the phone now. " Said Sana then hung the phone. 
Now another worried came in her mind. 
"How am I going to find a new lawyer in a short time?" Sana said to herself. 

The whole day sana's mind was there. She was more stressed now. 
"Sana-chan, you look worried, something happened?" Mina asked. They were inside the son mansion right now. Having a small tea time together. Momo was there too. 

"Mina-chan...my lawyer said she can't handle the case anymore cause she is moving to another country. I don't know how to find another lawyer in a short time. " Sana said worriedly. 

"Ohh so thats why. " Said momo. 
"Just because of that? Don't worry about it. I know a lawyer and she is really good. She is a friend actually.." said mina smiling. 
"Really? Mina you are such a life saver. Thank you very much. " Said Sana. 
"You are welcome. Let's go and meet her tomorrow. You are free right? " Said mina. 
"Yes I am. " Sana said. 

The next day they went to the lawyers office. The lawyer still wasn't there. 
"She will be here in a minute. " Mina said to sana . The door at that moment then opened revealing a women in her 40s. 

"No need to thank me Mr. Kim. I am just doing my job. I will cut the call now........Yeah sure. " Said the woman then cut the call. 
"Busy aren't we?" Said mina . 
The women then looked at mina. Her eyes widened. 
"Oh my god minari!! I missed you!!" Said the women and hugged her tightly.
"I missed you too nayeon unnie. " Said mina. They then broke the hug. 
"Wait....a-are you the who I think you are? Oh my god!! Anna minatozaki!!" Said nayeon putting a hand over . 
"Y-yeah I am." Said Sana. 
"But you are here? " Nayeon asked confusingly. 
"She actually needs your help unnie.." said mina. 
"How about we sit then talk.... would you like to have some tea?" Asked nayeon. 

Meanwhile, it wasn't only sana who was having a hard time with her lawyer. 

"Tzuyu don't worry she will help you on this matter. I know her from university. She is awesome!" Said chaeyoung. 
"I trust you chaeyoung. I know you will be suggesting me the best. Its just that Mr. Lee's is retired now and I don't have any good lawyer that I know. " Said tzuyu. They both were Infront of the door. Chaeyoung knocked twice on the door. 

"Come in...." Said a voice from the other side. Chaeyoung opened the door. Chaeyoung saw the person writing on a paper. 
"Won't you and try to know who it is. " Said chaeyoung entering the room. Tzuyu followed.

The figure looked up. Her eyes widened. 
"Oh my god!!! Brooo!!!!" Jeongyeon said. She stood up from her chair and hugged chaeyoung. 

"I missed you cubby!!" Said jeongyeon. They broke the hug. 
"By the way I didn't expect you to be here...and with chou tzuyu? I am curious. " Said jeongyeon. 

"Wait you know me?" Tzuyu asked. 
"Pfft..who doesn't. " Said jeongyeon. 
"Jeongyeon unnie tzuyu needs your help. " Said chaeyoung. 
"How can I help then ?" Asked jeongyeon. 

Tzuyu decided to tell everything to jeongyeon. And she did. From start to the end. 

"Hmm....look tzuyu, I don't want to give you any false hope. But, it will be hard for you to win the case. Besides you don't have any proof that you didn't cheat." Said jeongyeon.
"So....unnie you can't help tzuyu?" Asked chaeyoung lowly. A bit sad. 
"No. That's not what I am saying. I am just telling tzuyu the harsh truth that could happen. I will try my best to win the case. But if I don't I hope you won't blame me for losing. " Said jeongyeon looking at tzuyu. 
"No, I won't jeongyeon-shi. I know about having almost no chance to win. But still I want to try my best. " Said tzuyu. 

Jeongyeon nodded in satisfaction.
"That's good to hear. So when's the date? I need to take my preparations you know. " Said jeongyeon. 
"It's next week right tzuyu?" Asked chaeyoung looking at tzuyu. But then she saw tzuyu spacing out while looking at the picture in jeongyeons table. She had a sad eyes. 

"Tzuyu..." Chaeyoung called. Tzuyu got back. 
"Oh..umm... sorry. You have a beautiful family." Said tzuyu. 
"I know. My wife put it in here. She said if I am in stress I should look at it then I will be in peace. She is right though. " Said jeongyeon looking at her family picture while smiling. 

Tzuyu envied it. Tzuyu envied chaeyoung too for having a beautiful and healthy family and a great marriage life. Even the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter