Sweet Confession

Angel

 

“Alright, let’s go!”

 

His manager was a monster. We got on his shuttle and prepared him in there. On the way, his manager was babbling about some things he did wrong. He never praised him but I just tell him not to listen to the freak show. He’s old and getting too paranoid over the simplest of things. With the little jokes I made, I swore I got him to laugh again. He joined in my silliness and drew on the picture of his manager using an application in his phone. We were like kids again who cared about nothing at all. I liked that side of him even though he doesn’t talk that much.

After a few months, Ryeowook seemed to be recovering from what happened between him and his then-girl. And finally, I got used to the things my job requires. I got a lot of connections in the industry which made me happy because whenever I would want to enter the same industry, I have a lot of people to approach. One of the biggest successes I have obtained is that Ryeowook and I have been talking with each other a lot more and were fooling around as usual. But throughout the whole time, I was able to keep my feelings in myself and I was never found out. Until one day, he called me and asked if he could drop by my place and watch a movie like we always do. Why the heck would I say no? He arrived and I had the popcorn and the movie ready as he suggested. I picked an action movie. I liked romantic movies but I knew it would be extremely awkward to watch one with a boy. That is definitely something I haven’t done before. While watching, I noticed he was looking at me as I was laughing at the most violent parts of what we were watching. I couldn’t resist it any longer and looked at him as well.

 

“What?”

His eyes flickered for a moment then he looked away. What on earth is he thinking? Your curiosity was killing you. You just had to ask.

“Hey, are you okay?”

He’s been acting really weird the whole day.

“You know what…” he murmured

“What?”

“I like you…I never noticed you were that cute…”

 

What the heck did he just say?! I’m losing my mind right now. Did he just say that?!

I looked away from him. I could feel my cheeks heat up. Why did he say that? Did I hear it right or am I just imagining things?! I looked at the screen and noticed that the movie was finished. I stood up and took the empty popcorn bowl.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah…I’ll see you tomorrow…”

What?! So…he’ll leave just like that?! Like he didn’t say anything at all?! Alright, fine…let him go for just this once.

“Hey…”

“Sorry…I just can’t talk to you right now…I’m too ashamed of what I did…”

 

I really kept the chuckles in myself. Boy, he doesn’t know what I wanted to tell him. Finally, I can let my feelings be heard. I could finally admit them even to myself.

The next day, we saw each other again at a promotion event for his album. As usual, I prepared him before he goes on stage. He was marvelous as always - well, at least that’s how I’ve been seeing him for the past years I’ve known him. After the show, we were alone again in the dressing room. I packed up the courage to talk first.

 

“Hey…”

Yes! He didn’t speak first!

“Yeah?”

“Are you okay to talk now or are you mad at me or something?”

“No…no…I’m not mad at you…I guess I’m okay now…So, what was it that you were going to tell me last night?”

“You see…about what you said…”

“Forget it…”

WHAAATTT????!!!!

“Excuse me?”

“Forget that I said that. It’s too embarrassing…”

GEEZZZZ….

“Okay. But you know what?”

He looked up at me with those angelic eyes.

“I like you too…” I said with the best smile I could pull off.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My updating is such a total failure :(( Haven't been online for months and I'm so sorry! :( This story's actually finished already and I think I'll finish uploading all chapters either tonight or until tomorrow.

How are you guys liking it lately? :D

Would love to hear your thoughts :) 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED ♥