It's only you

It's only you

Chapter 2:

 

"Wake up! It's already 7 in the morning and yet you're still there sleeping. We're going to be late!" Donghae shouted.

 

_______ immediately woke up and run to the cr.

 

"What have I done? I slept so long! OMG! I have to.. uggghh.." she said.

 

She immediately took a bath and prepared herself. She didn't even eat her food becuase they are going to be late. They rode the car and on their way to school,

 

"Thanks to you. If I will be late today, you're dead."

 

She felt pitty to herself and didn't talk anymore. She stayed quiet. They arrived at their school. Good thing they are not late. At their school people started to whisper.

 

"Who is she?? Why is she with our Prince?"

 

______'s POV

 

Why is everybody staring at me? Why is everybody looking so mad at me. I haven't done anything wrong to them? What.. ugghh..

 

"DOn't mind them. Just continue walking," Donghae said.

 

So he can hear those stuffs too. But as we walk down the corridor, the whispers started to grow more. I can't understand why they are like that. Donghae stopped and said,

 

"She's my cousin. So please stop it okay? I have no girlfriend and she's not my girlfriend. She's just staying in our house. Understand?"

 

He then walked again. What? I'm a cousin? Isn't that supposed to be a sister or what.. tss. So he really don't want me to be his sister. Fine. Well, I don't even like him to be my brother too. We walked to our room.

 

At our room,

 

"Class, meet our new student. Miss?"

 

"Jung _____. She's my cousin" Donghae said.

 

"Mr. Lee, why won't let her speak. There's nothing you're hiding from it, right?"

 

"Annyeong! Chonun ahmm.. Jung ______ imnida."

 

I told everyone that my last name is Jung where it suppose to be Lee. Whatever?! For his sake I'm going to pretend that I'm his cousin. Whatever?!!!

 

We had some discussions here in school. As usual, but good thing here, I am one of the students who is excelling. Our teachers told us. Being a newbie here, I'm good. What a good news right? Oh well, let's just go back to topic. We went home then I fixed myself.

 

I was there in front of the mirror combing my hair.

 

"Is there something wrong with me? Why doesn't he like me to be his sister? What's the problem?