It's only you

It's only you

"I never stopped loving you. It's always you and it's only you."

--________

 

________ was born last July 20 but unfortunately she wasn't able to meet her parents. She was left in an orphanage on that day when she was born. After 15 years, at last she was adopted by Lee Family, one of the most influencial family in their place. This family was looking for a daughter because they didn't have any daughter. They had one son and it was Lee Donghae, the famous basketball player in the campus. He was tall, white-skin, having a beautiful eyes and everything you'd been looking for. But not his attitude. He was a little snobbish and he doesn't like to talk to people he doesn't know. He has a girlfriend named Im Yoona or you call her Yoona. 

 

"Thank you for adopting me. I have been looking for a family. I'm already 15 years old and I'm too old to be adopted. But still you adopted me. Thank you. Thank you." _______ said.

 

"Starting now, you'll call us mom and dad. We don't want to be called uncle and auntie. Because now, we're you're parents." her mom said.

 

They rode a car and they make their way home. While in the car,

 

"Hello oppa. I'm _______. I hope we'll be close. Promise I don't bite :)'' _______ said.

 

Donghae stayed quiet and he not even looked back.

 

"Honey, you should be close with ________. She's now you're sister."

 

"Ok. Hi." Donghae said.

 

"Honey, you should be kind to her. Don't be a snob. I don't like you're attitude."

 

"Ok. Fine. I'm Lee Donghae the real son of the Lee family. Now happy?" Donghae said as he looks to his mom.

 

They arrived home and _______ held Donghae's hand.

 

"Hey, what's you're problem?" _______ asked.

 

"It is not what. It's who." Donghae replied.

 

"Then who is it?'' she asked.

 

"Why not try to look at the mirror and you'll find the answer."

 

Donghae left her alone there. She was shocked with what Donghae said to her.

 

"What's his problem? I'm the one already making move and now he's still mad? Whatever. Chill _____. Chill! Grrrrr.."

 

"Oh Darling, what's you're problem." hs dad asked.

 

"Oh nothing nothing. I was just maybe feeling a little homesick?" she said smilingly.

 

"Go inside the house, you might catch a cold. It's cold here outside."

 

"Ok sir."

 

"Sir?"

 

"Oh, I mean dad."

 

They entered the house and Mrs. Lee started to roam ______ around the house so she could be familiar with the house. She have a beautiful room and even bigger than Donghae's room. It was full of pink and full of girly stuffs. She went to her room and started unpacking her things. Her mother left her.

 

"It's a dream come true. A dream to have a family of my own. But I hope Donghae and I would be friends. He looks handsome but his character !"

 

She laid down the bed and without knowing she already fell asleep.