Will Is A Will

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV 

" Bunny noona?! " he exclaimed. 

" Chubby cheeks?! " I exclaimed. 

We pointed to each other as we can't believe that we finally meet again. Honestly, I kind of forget about him already. He was there when I was young...I was ten and he is six years old...a very annoying six years old. 

" What are you doing there? Come on join us " his dad call us in. 

We both walked to our perspective family still at a disbelief that I have been working with him for the past year and only now I realised he was my neighbor and my friend when I was young. 

" Y/n, lift up your jaw " his mom helped him shut his mouth back. 

With that he came back to reality and got up from his seat and immediately greet both of my parents. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, eomonim, abeoji " he bowed and take a seat. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, wow Y/n you have grown up to be a good man...totally suit for our Nayeon " wait what?! 

" Yeah, indeed father have a good eye for a man " my mom added. 

" Wait mom...dad...what you mean? " 

" What do you think Nayeon ah? Him...as a husband? Not so bad right? " WHAT?! 

" Mom...we cant...I have someone else... " 

" Who? That Jungkook kid? He's always busy going all around the world " my dad rebutted. 

" But me too, I always be around the world " 

" For how long Nayeon ah? You're nearing your thirties " my mom sighed. 

I see that Y/n's mom calming my mom down. 

" Wait...mom...dad...I have someone else too, Nayeon noona knows who " his dad immediately slap his arm. 

" Ow! Whats that for? " 

" Did you forget your promises with Grandpa Im? " Haraboji? 

" Huh? What promises? " Yes, what kind of promises. 

" You promise to protect Nayeon till you die remember? " he shakes his head. 

" When? " 

" Nevermind but this is actually Grandpa Im's final request " we both have our eyes widened. 

" Appa...does that mean, we have to like its a must to be together... " I was shaken by the statement. 

I know how much my parents love my haraboji and he have helped them a lot in their marriage and brought me up to what I am today but...at the same time I love Jungkook, he's been there for me since the begining and we actually decided to make things serious just like how Sana and Y/n does. 

Across the table I see Y/n looking all blank but I know that big brain of his is working on a solution that will benefit both parties. Hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter