Guilty

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV 

I come home feeling tired, I guess being a parent and being a wife will make a change in my training for the concert, furthermore its been awhile really awhile since I've last getting myself ready for a comeback and this time its...its a freaking reunion concert. I press the passwords on the door and I opened it revealing a dark house. 

" Yunjin ah~ " I call for my lovely daughter 

Thats when I realised that she is with Jisoo unnie, she enrolled to the same school as Wonyoung, Jisoo unnie's daughter and the two clicked immediately. I guess soon we will have Blackpink kids versus Twice kids. I giggled at the thought of it. I make my way towards my husband's office room as he is now a full time streamer although Jihyo asked for him to coming back full time but he refused. He continue streaming and doing marketing for us behind the scenes.

" Honey? " I slowly open the door and see this blue screen of a monitor. 

Then I saw him laying down on his table flat. He probably have fallen asleep. I looked at my watch and it is 11pm...he shouldnt be here. He could have fall asleep in our room. I walk closer to him and I saw an empty box of chicken and a beer. 

" Honey...wake up...Im home... " I shake him a bit. 

" Hurmm? Oh Nabong...hehe sorry I fall asleep " 

Somehow...I felt guilty...why? Why did I do this...I am back to my old schedule of sleeping late and eating late. Im back to my younger days. Some part of me sympathy over him too. We got married not in normal terms and we fall in love also not in normal terms. Did his love starts to fading away? 

" Come...lets get back to our room... " he nodded. 

I pull him with me and he is still half asleep. I open our room door and he runs to the bed like a little kid. 

" Noona~ come~ " when he calls me that...I know what he wants. 

" Probably not tonight...I am a bit tired... " he nodded but looks sulky. 

I sighed and looked at him again as he lay down on the bed and pull the blanket over his body. I strip off my clothes and head into the bathroom. I turn on the shower as I wash off all the sweats and grimes from practice and all together. As I run my hands all over my body, I feel that I missed his touch...his hands all over my body..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter