XIV - Parking Lot: Shopping Complex

Parking Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday, the next week. Sunggyu just finished his last surgery in the morning. He had 3 OR schedule since he started his day and there will be another 2 more in the afternoon. While filing the surgery notes on the patient's file, he got a call from his brother.

 

"Yes Myung?"

 

"Hyung, are you free tonight?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"Why?"

 

"I want you to meet Sungyeol hyung before mom and dad." His brother told him that he and Sungyeol made their relationship official after 2 months of dating. He would have met the boy who captured his brother's heart earlier but all of them had been too busy at work.

 

"Why?"

 

"What why hyung?"

 

"Why not introduce him to all of us at the same time?" He's confused on why Myungsoo needs him to meet Sungyeol first. In fact, their mother couldn't wait for the day.

 

"Hyung, you know mom will jump on him the moment she sees him. You will not get chance to give him your brother-boyfriend talk first because our parents will take all his attention."

 

"So, you want us to have a brother-boyfriend talk?"

 

"I know you will do it hyung and at the same time you're already planning Sungyeol hyung's death in your head the moment I told you that we're officially in a relationship in any that case he hurt me."

 

"You know me too well bro. I'll come. Text me the details where and what time. But I have to go home to shower and change. I don't want to appear smelling like hospital and in my scrubs"

 

"Thank you hyung! Love you!

 

"Love you too. See you later."

 

People inside the operating room suddenly looked and stared at him after he ended the call with his brother.

 

"What?" He asked looking at them confusedly.

 

"Dr. Kim, are you really talking with your brother?" One of the nurses asked him.

 

"Yes. Why?"

 

"Because you and your brother seemed so close and affectionate with each other. Not all siblings are like that."

 

Sunggyu smiled. That comment wasn't the first. He and his brother often heard it since their younger days.

 

"Our parents are very affectionate people. I guess we got it from them because they raised us that way." He shared.

 

Sungjong butted-in with their conversation. "If all of you would meet Dr. Kim's brother, you will be puzzled because Myungsoo's image is like an ice prince and yet when you see both of them talk, you'll see how close and sweet they are."

 

"Sungjong was right. Myungsoo's image was the opposite of his personality." Sunggyu agreed.

 

"Dr. Kim, is he as good looking as you?"

 

Sunggyu laughed. "He's more handsome. He got our father's features." Myungsoo got their father’s looks and height while Sunggyu on the other hand got their mother’s eyes and complexion. If people will look at the Kim siblings, people will think they’re not brothers at all.

 

The chat ended there because Sunggyu and Sungjong needs to go to his clinic for clinic duties.

 

“You’re meeting Myungie’s boyfriend hyung?” Sungjong asked when they reached the clinic.

 

“Yes. He wanted me to get a chance to do the boyfriend-brother talk.”

 

“Sungyeol hyung is nice. I’ve met him already when Myung introduced me to him. You’re going to like him hyung. His personality is like Dongwoo hyung.” Jjong informed him.

 

“Myungsoo also said that. I even joked that they might be another Dongwoo-Hoya tandem.” Sunggyu chuckled to the oddity of the pair.

 

“You’re quite right hyung. They are definitely another Dongwoo-Hoya tandem. By the way, have you met my brother and Woo hyung again?”

 

“I did 2 weeks ago. I’m glad they’re together now. I’ve never seen Dongwoo as happy as he is now. I guess, opposites really attract.” Dongwoo and Hoya got together after dating for a month and a half. His bestfriend informed him right after they made it official and he met the couple two weeks ago.

 

“Hyung, I’ve also never seen my brother as happy as he is. Dongwoo hyung, brightened Hoya hyung’s life. He now knows how to go out. They were always dancing at Woo hyung’s studio. I sometimes join them on weekends. And I’m so happy because hyung and I became more closer.”

 

“That’s good. I knew you wished to be closer to him again after you live separately. I hope Dongwoo will infect Hoya with his bright personality though, I’ve seen changes in your brother when I met them. He’s more comfortable now and he’s smiling and talking more.” Sunggyu told Sunjong. Their first patient arrived and it cut their conversation about their friends.

 

 

Meanwhile inside the Nam Corp., Sungyeol was bothering Woohyun again.

 

"Woohyun hyung" Sungyeol peeked inside Woohyun's office.

 

"What is it again Yeol?" Woohyun gazed at his besfriend.

 

"Do you have plans tonight?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter