The Other Ending

Want My Stepbrother? Try & Take Him From Me. [Four-Shot]

This is for all of you who felt bad for Taemin. After reading the comments like "poor Taemin" & "i feel bad for Taemin" I decided to make another chapter =))

Hope you all like it

 


 

The Other Ending

 

Taemin smirked when sat there on the cold concrete, dusting the dirt off of him.

 

IU rushed towards him, helping him up, “Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah, I'm fine,” Taemin sighed, clearly upset that he didn't get to kiss Stephanie.

 

IU glanced at him, “Told you couldn't beat the infamous Minho at anything,”
 

Taemin sighed, “ too, because I've always wanted to beat him ever since I came to the school. I've always been slightly jealous of his popularity, good looks, and sincere personality,”

 

IU laughed, “Well, beating him in anything won't happening any time soon. Minho always does the best he can in whatever he does. He has a competitive syndrome. All in all, it'd take a miracle to ever beat that guy,”

 

“Aha, we'll see,” Taemin smirked.

 

IU glanced at the menacing smirk, sensing his plotting mind, “Don't you dare break them up or I will hurt you,” She threatened.

 

“Okay, okay,” Taemin put his hands up in defense.

 

“Good boy,” IU patted his head like a puppy.

 

“Careful, lady. I bite,” Taemin flirtatiously commented.

 

“Shut up,” IU hit him lightly, “Don't try anything with me, you know it won't work,”

 

Taemin sighed, “The second person to ever turn me down,”

 

“That and another person you can't beat,” IU smiled, “I won the bet,”

 

“The one about me not being able to capture Stephanie's heart?” He questioned. IU nodded her head enthusiastically.

 

“Now you have to go on a date with me~” IU unconsciously did an ayego because of her pure bliss.

 

Taemin chuckled, “Might as well. I can get over Stephanie that way,”

 

IU cast a worried glance at Taemin, “You really fell in love with her didn't you,”
 

With sad eyes Taemin stated, “From the first time I laid eyes on her. She's beautiful, genuine, and unique. She's the first girl I actually ever fell for,”

 

IU pouted in sadness. “Well this might cheer you up,” IU went over to Taemin, placed her hands on his chest, and lightly pecked his plump, pink lips.

 

He stared at her in disbelief.

 

“Since Stephanie and you didn't work out, I know have the courage to tell you something,” With a deep breath, she prepared herself emotionally and mentally. IU snapped her head up to look Taemin directly in the eyes, “I've had this major crush on you since you came to this school. I watched as girls drooled over you all the time. I'd try not to do the same so that you won't think of me as annoying and irritating. I tried to keep my distance so you wouldn't see me freak out, however, I think that made you not notice me at all. I tried to make small talk you every now and then. After my long efforts to try to become on at least the friend status with you, I noticed it wasn't me who you were taking an interest in. I noticed the way you'd glance at Stephanie. It hurt me to see that longing expression on your face. But since she was my best friend, I decided to lock up all those feelings I had for you in the back of my mind. Instead, since the whole Stephanie and you thing didn't work out, I'm gonna try my best to steal your heart,”

 

Taemin was slowly computing the event that was happening right before him.

 

Then Taemin gave her sincere smile, “Good luck with stealing my heart. There are a ton of girls you might have to fight through to get to me. Plus it might take time to get over Stephanie,”

 

“I'll fight for it,” IU confidently spoke.

 

A smile appeared on Taemin's face as he pulled IU into a passionately loving kiss, holding her tenderly in his arms.

 

When Taemin pulled away he slightly frowned, “Okay, I know I initiated that kiss, but it doesn't mean I've fallen for you,”
 

“Sure Taemin,” IU winked, “Excuses, excuses. I'll call you later to plan our date,”