Oppa Is Angry

No Happy Ending o(╥﹏╥)o

 

“I’m back,” I opened the door and saw Sa Rang at the living room.

“Ah, Jun Hui-ah,” she wailed cutely and came running towards me. I looked at her suprisingly as she just grinned.

“How’s your date today?” she asked me as my eyes widen in shock. I quickly shut but it was too late.

“What date?” suddenly I heard a husky voice and we both turned to see Jaejong oppa glaring us furiously. Uh-oh.

“Ah, o-oppa..” I mumbled slowly.

“Jun Hui-ah, honestly, where did you go?” he asked me with his serious tone and I gulped. I looked down avoiding his gaze.

“Answer me, Jun Hui-ah,” his voice became louder. He was really angry.

“I… I went for.. a blind… date…” I answered him slowly.

“Whaaat?!” he punched the dining table furiously as I closed my eyes tightly, still looking down.

“Jae, don’t blame her. It’s my fault. I asked her to replace me,” Sa Rang tried to ease his anger. I could hear oppa sighed, calming himself.

“You should just tell me earlier. You know I hate to see you with other guys, don’t you?” he said calmly and I looked up.

“Oppa, you forgive me?” I questioned him, hoping so. He sighed again and smiled.

“How can I be mad to my cute little Dongsaeng?” he muttered as I smiled in relief. I ran and hugged him tightly.

“Thanks, oppa,” I mumbled shyly and Sa Rang sighed in relief.

“But promise me not to lie again, okay?” I nodded quickly as he grinned, satisfied.

“Now let’s have lunch. You too, Sa rang-shi,” we both strolled to the dining table together with Sa Rang and had lunch.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

          After having lunch, I and Sa Rang went upstairs, into my room.

          “Now, tell me what happened?” she asked as I closed the door behind me.

          “Nothing much. Just having ice-cream and shopping some stuff,” I told her as I held the shopping bag filled with the blue blouse that Chang Min bought for me. Sa Rang quickly snatched the bag excitedly and peeked inside.

          “Oh my god. It’s beautiful,” she praised the blouse and I just smiled sheepishly. Suddenly her face changed and she turned to me with a curious face.

          “Wait. Did you said ‘having ice-cream’?” she frowned and I nodded. I grinned as her face showed more curiousity before sat on the bed.

          “Don’t ask me how, neither me didn’t get it. It’s weird. It’s the second time in my whole life to have ice-cream after I was confirmed positive allergy to ice-cream without being unconcious,” I explained to her as her eyes beacame wider.

          “Really? You didn’t fainted?” I nodded as she smiled.

          “Wow, that was really something. It’s funny but I think it’s fate,” she said while putting the bag beside me.

          “Fate?” now it’s my turn to frown and she giggled.

          “Yeah. Eating something that could harm you but it didn’t when you’re with him. Coincidence? I don’t think so,” she sat beside me and grinned. I looked at her.

          “Are telling me that I and him were…”

          “Fated to be together!! Omo, you’re so lucky, Jun Hui-ah,” she hugged me tightly making me startled.

          “Yah, are you crazy?” I wailed as she tighten her grip.

          “Ah, love was very amazing, don’t you think so?” she squeled cutely. I rolled my eyes annoyingly.

          “I never fell for someone so how should I know,” I pushed her softly as she pouted like a lilttle kid.

          “Nothing’s worth to talk about love with you,” she complained as I giggled.