Blind Date

No Happy Ending o(╥﹏╥)o

 

Jun Hui’s POV

          “Ring… ring…” I opened my eyes slowly as my phone sang piercingly. I glanced towards my phone’s screen. Sa Rang. I sighed weakly. “What does she wants now?” I complained slowly before answered her call.

          “Yeaboseyo?”

          “Jun Hui!! Thank god you’re up now,”

          “Yah, I’m sleepy now. Call me later, okay?”

          “No, no!! Wait,”

          “What is it?”

          “Can you do me a favour, please?”

          “Umm, okay. What is it?”

          “Can you replace me for a blind date today?”

          “Whaaaatt???!!!”

          “Yah, don’t scream. Please I beg you. I got two blind dates today,”

          “Are you serious? What if that guy that I ‘blind-date’ with fall for me?”

          “It’s okay. Both of them are cute though. I won’t regret,”

          “Sa Rang-ah, you’re really..*sighs* ”

          “ *chuckles* So can you help me? Please, Jun Hui-ah. I need you”

          “Okay, then. Where is the place?”

          “Which guy do you want? Tall and hot or cute and romantic?”

          “Sa Rang-ah!”

          “Okay, okay *chuckles*. It’s at the ice-cream store near your house. His name Shim Chang Min, tall and cute. Go there and find a guy eating strawberry ice-cream,”

          “Okay. I’ll go,”

          “Thanks Jun Hui-ah. I love you,”

          She hanged up and I sighed lazily before went to take a shower. Then, I quickly  wore a white top with dark blue skirt. After applying simple make-up, I snatched my bag and went downstairs.

Jun Hui’s outfit: http://www.wholesaleclothes4u.com/pic/digi/20110321/2011032103092169.jpg

          “There you are, my cute Dongsaeng. Where are you rushing to?” I heard a husky voice calling me as I turned to see Jaejoong was at the dining table, chewing some bread.

“Oh, oppa! I’m going for a.. err.. replacing my friend to an occasion,” I lied.

“Have some breakfast first, little Dongsaeng,” he said while smiling tenderly. I shooked my head as I slowly approached the door.

“I’ll be eating outside. Is it fine?” I asked him and he nodded.

“I’ll be leaving. Love you oppa,” I waved happily and closed the door behind me.

I walked to the bus stop while waiting for the bus. I put on my earphone and listening my favourite songs by my MP3. Few moments later, a bus stopped near me and I quickly get on the bus.

“Ah, this early, so many people?” I complained quietly as I saw the bus was packed with people. I decided to just stand and the bus drove away.

Minutes past and the bus reached the bus stop near the ice-cream shop. I paid the tips and quickly rushed towards the shop. There just a few people in the shop. I went in and started searching for the guy that I’ll date with. My eyes laid to a guy who was sitting alone at the corner of the shop near the window. He wore a black jacket with some white stripe, eating strawberry falvoured ice-cream. That’s it. That must be the guy. I walked towards him and smiled sweetly.

Chang Min’s outfit: http://nd01.jxs.cz/047/782/b56b6c5471_36512129_o2.jpg

“Umm, hey?” I greeted him slowly as he looked up towards me. He smiled gently. With a closer view, he really looked cute with soft charming eyes.

Chang Min’s POV

“Umm, hey?” I heard a soft voice and looked up to see a cute girl smiled sweetly towards myself. Her eyes was big yet beautiful with long eyelashes. Plus, she has a very light complexion and soft baby-like skin.

“She must be Sa Rang,” I thought before smiled gently.

Jun Hui’s POV

“Have a sit,” his melodious voice spoke politely and I took the seat opposite him.

“You’re Sa Rang, right?” he asked curiously. I gulped. Should I tell him the truth?

“Ah.. That err..” I sttutered and scratched my head innocently.

“Why? Are you okay?” he asked again in a worried tone making me more guilty.

“Ah, well. I’m not Sa Rang. She’s busy today. She asked me to replace her. Is it alright?” I said honestly while looking down, afraid that he would scold me or something. Suddenly I heard him chuckled amusingly.

“It’s okay. Ah this kid, seriously..” he complained softly while smiling. I glanced up weirdly.

“You’re not angry?” I asked him and he chuckled again.

“Why should I? It’s okay. At least I could meet you now,” he replied while grinning. I smiled back in relief.

“So what’s your name?” he asked me.

“Kim Jun Hui,” I answered him shortly.

“I’m Shim Chang Min,” he introduced himself and I nodded.

“I know,” I replied back and we both laughed softly.

“So you know quite a lot about me?” he questioned me.

“Well, no. Just your name,” I answered him again and he smiled.

Then we remained quiet for a while. A bit awkward. I played with my fingers nervously and gazed through the window aimlessly.

“Aren’t  you ordering anything?” he broke the short silence and I turned to him who was frowing towards me.

“Umm, it’s okay. I’m not hungry,” I lied. My stomach was actually groaning as I didn’t took my breakfast earlier. He giggled.

“Here have some,” he took some of his strawberry ice-cream and ready to bribe it into my mouth. I gulped. I can’t eat ice-cream. I have an allergy to it.

“Emm, it’s okay.” I declined his kindness.

“Come on,” he begged and I sighed.

“Okay. Just one bite,” I said before he stuffed his ice-cream into my mouth.

“Thanks,” I mumbled and slowly swallowed the ice-cream. I closed my eyes tightly. My throat trembled for the slightly cold pain. OMG. I’ll collapsed just in a minute.

“Jun Hui-ah? What’s wrong?” I heard Chang Min’s graceful voice. I opened my eyes slowly.

“I didn’t collapsed?” I muttered alone as my widen in surprise. Chang Min stared me curiously. I caressed my throat. No more pain.

“Why would you collapse?” he asked me in a worried tone. I looked up and smiled.

“I didn’t collapsed!” I mumbled and laughed happily.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” he asked me again, but his tone a bit changed, from worried to.. scared? I turned to him and grinned sweetly.

“No, it’s nothing. I’m just happy,” I replied him who frowned weirdly.

“Happy?” he mumbled a question for me and I nodded quickly.

“Happy that I can eat ice-cream with a cute guy like you,” I replied and smiled amusingly as he chuckled.

“Yeah, right. But you’re cuter,” he said spontaneuosly and I giggled together with him. We started to conversed about random things. I realized that we both matched a lot. We have the same hobby, same favourite songs and even we went to the same collage. Unbelievable.

“Hey, let’s go to the mall. Have some fun,” I nodded and we strolled to the nearest mall there. We went in a female department shop.

“Chang Min-ah, what are we doing here?” I asked him curiously as we both enetered the girl’s outfits shop. “I wanna buy cute clothes for you. Come and try these,” he snatched a cute blue blouse and handed it to me. I sighed happily and took the clothes. I tried it on and showed off in front of the mirror.

“You look even cuter,” he praised me and I smiled shyly.

“Thank you,” I replied back. We both chuckled amusingly and tried some more clothes. Chang Min also tried some clothes by my own reqeust. That moment I realized that he such an open and funny guy.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

After a few hours, we both decided to exchange goodbyes.

“I’ll see you in college, okay?” I heard his angelic voice from afar as I straggered towards the nearest bus stop.

“Okay. Thanks for today,” I waved happily and he waved back before he turned and disappeared between the crowd. I grinned and continued my way back home.