Identity of her Crush

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

"Hyung. You're the most eligible for this. And you support the equal treatment of Women. You're the best person for the job!" Ricky exclaimed.

L.Joe frowned, remaining hesitant about it. "I don't know...Am I even qualified enough?" he muttered. "I'm going to be making decisions for the rest of the men in South Korea. Are you sure my judgement is going to be alright?"

"Yah Lee Byunghun." CAP frowned. "The rest of the members have voted for you so you better stand up to it."

L.Joe sighed and nodded. "Arraso. Get us masks and think of a nickname for me. We're going to meet the Women's Organization."

...

The truth was, after the Women's Organization has declared their displeasure for their unequal treatment, many men have gathered to voice their support for the women as well. They too feel that the women have had unequal treatment and are willing for it to change.

Hence the Men's Organization has been formed to debate the terms for freedom and rights with the Women's Organization, on behalf of all males in South Korea.

However, no one is really willing to be the leader of this organization.

Decisions that are too fair would result in displeasure. If the women get too much rights at one go, the men would feel displeased about it. They have to make reasonable decisions and be able to talk peacefully with the Women who were all raging with revenge.

If they did anything as much as causing a slight disatisfaction between the men, the leader can expect the whole nation's males to come against him in attempt to protect their upperhand with things.

It was a very dangerous position where one had to be catious about their identity and actions, where everything they do could actually be the reason for their downfall.

"Damn. Am I really right for this job?" L.Joe muttered as Changjo passed him a mask. Chunji patted his shoulder. "Don't worry. We'll stand by you as always." he assured.

L.Joe sighed. For the welfare of half the population. *Think of the Queen, Lee Byunghun. You'll get to meet her again!* he cheered himself on.

With that thought in mind, L.Joe walked towards the meeting room with more springs in his steps.

 

 

"They're asking for a meeting?" Mihye's eyes widened.

"Neh." Hyomin nodded. "The men are unexpectedly upfront and active about this. The Men's Organization was formed two days ago and they're appointed their new leader today. He will not reveal his face and identity, the same as how we won't do the same. His nickname is, the Knight."

"The Knight?" Mihye raised an eyebrow. *Sounds similar to my Queen title.*

"Since we will not reveal the location of our Head Quarters, the meeting will be held at theirs instead." Qri told her. "Shall we go? I've prepared the masks." she held out black masks and a single white one for Mihye.

Mihye nodded and took the white one. "I'm ready. Let's go."

 

 

"Welcome. The Knight is waiting inside." a man nodded and gestured for Mihye and the flower sisters, together with a few more Women Organization's members to follow.

The group walked nervously into the clean and sleek meeting room where six men have already gathered. One of the men in hazel brown hair came forward and greeted them. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Power Voice." he bowed, eying Jiyeon.

Jiyeon shifted uneasily behind her mask under his intense gaze but she puffed her chest out and stuck her nose high in the air. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Dinosaur." she looked past him at the rest of them. "We're ready for the meeting." she walked away from him.

The hazel nut haired Power Voice Chunji eyed Dinosaur Jiyeon with interest and followed along. The women and men got seated and faced each other.

L.Joe's eyes landed on Mihye the moment the group entered. His heart skipped a beat as he followed her with his eyes. He noted how she looked rather listless and tired, compared to the other night at the club.

She was looking down at her notes nervously and not even noticing his presence. L.Joe bit his lip as he looked at her. *Beautiful as always.*

When Mihye finally looked up from her notes, she had a shock of her life. She found herself staring at the guy who captured her interest few nights ago in the club. *The club Hottie!* her eyes widened.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Queen. I'm the Knight." The guy introduced himself, his eyes glittered with playfulness and interest. Mihye took his hands and noted how her heart rate increased significantly as their hands came into contact. She quickly retracted her hand and blushed lightly, glad that her mask covered half her cheeks.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Mihye whispered, swallowing hard. *How come he's the Knight? That means he's the leader for the Men's Organization? I can't believe this coincidence!*

The other members of the two Organizations went into introductions and Mihye dazed off, peeking at L.Joe. He leaned forwards and whispered in her ear. "We meet again.. my dancing girl."

Mihye felt his hot breath against his ear, and shivers ran down her spine. Her cheeks heated thoroughly and she played with her fingers behind her back. She couldn't help but notice how he called her his.

She shook her head. *Don't focus on the wrong things, Choi Mihye! You're here for the better tomorrow of the women. Not yourself!*

The meeting was an introductory one where they discussed what were the areas that could be improved in terms of women's rights.

They didn't really cover the real important stuff, but Mihye would feel that this Knight guy really wanted to help the women. He did consider things from their point of view and offered the most honest opinions possible.

But as soon as she looked up from her notes and documents and met the Knight's eyes, her serious mood immediately disappeared and her cheeks started flushing. The first meeting finished a little too long, and Mihye was glad it was over. She felt all her blood had been gathered at her cheeks.

The meeting ended and both parties started packing up. L.Joe watched Mihye and whispered again. "It's nice to see you again, my dancing girl."

Mihye looked at him, their eyes meeting. She swallowed hard. "It's nice to meet you too." she whispered softly, hoping no one else noticed their interaction.

L.Joe softened, wanting to say more to her when her group members made her go. She followed them and sent a small nod at L.Joe, scurrying out behind them. L.Joe sighed dreamily and watched her. *It's okay. We'll get more chances at meeting each other.*

Ricky whacked L.Joe's back and snapped his hyung from his daydream. "Yah hyung when are you bringing your wife to meet us?" he demanded.

...

Mihye followed her members out, bumping into Jiyeon when she didn't notice they had stopped walking. "That Power Voice guy was totally checking you out!" Qri whacked Jiyeon's arm.

Jiyeon turned pink. "Yeah yeah whatever." she acted like it didn't bother her.

"He's cute enough for you!" Hyomin grinned. She tapped her chin. "That Knight guy looks like he's a cute one too. Too bad he's married. I heard his friends asking him to bring his wife out for them to meet, when we were going out."

Mihye froze. *He's married?* Her heart sank.

 

-----

 

Hey babies! I'm in a celebratory mood so I decided to update all my fics today! My fingers are going into spasm for typing five chapters at once, (took 3 hours), but I hope you enjoy my updates.

Well I just want to say, THANK YOU.

I can't ask for better readers, readers who encourage me when I'm down, people who cheer me up, people who brighten up my day. I can't achieve any of this without you guys and I really appreciate it.

I know I don't update everyday nowadays and I plead for you guys to understand. This is an important exam I'm sitting for at the end of the year and I don't want to screw up.

I try to update at least one fic a day, but sometimes i just can't make it. But I'll update two fics the next day right?

Once again, THANK YOU. Thanks for sticking with me.

Love,
Goddess.