Frustration

3 Identities of my Mysterious Wife

"Do you think it's going to work?" Jiyeon asked, wiping her tears away. "We have no idea who the culprit is."

Mihye shook her head. "I don't know. But this is the only way." she confessed. "We can only do this because we have no clue who Eunjung. We can't stop him, but we can make him scared, hopefully."

She sighed and stood up, walking slowly to the room where Eunjung was currently at. The latter was watching the television which had just broadcasted Mihye's video that was sent minutes ago.

Apparently, this had also caused quite a stir since the Queen had actually revealed a little of her looks.

Eunjung looked at Mihye, her bottom lip trembling. "Thank you for not telling the world that I got...I got r-r..." she stuttered, not able to speak of what happened to her.

"I know." Mihye nodded. "I won't ever reveal your identity without need. I know what you're going through is really traumatizing right now, but we'll pull through. Together alright, unnie?" she smiled softly.

Eunjung nodded with a half smile, but her expression immediately turned broken and blank once she turned away. Mihye sighed, knowing this was a battle that only Eunjung could fight herself.

She gave Eunjung an encouraging smile before walking off, troubled by the turn of events once again.

 

 

Kevin stared at the screen, his eyes so wide and unblinking that it had got to hurt, but he didn't bother about the pain.

He finally blinked several times and rubbed his eyes hard, and stared at the screen again. His jaw dropped and he gaped openly at the screen.

"T-that's the Queen.." he muttered. "But t-that's also...that's Mihye!" he gasped loudly.

He had seen Mihye wearing a mask before when they had gone to the club the other time so he knew how she looked like with a mask. He gulped, unable to dissolve his disbelief.

"So where she went off to everyday, not telling me, not even letting her husband know about it..." he muttered. "It's because she's the Queen of the Organization? Oh. Gosh." he gulped.

Just then, the door opened to reveal a tired and highly frustrated Mihye. She slammed the door and frowned, plopping herself on the couch beside Kevin. She didn't notice Kevin looking at her strangely and let out a big sigh.

"Hi Kevin oppa. What are you watching?" she asked, looking at the television curiously.

Kevin bit his lip. "Just a replay of the video of you warning the entire country's men."

Mihye stiffened. She slowly turned towards Kevin, swallowing hard. "Haha...what are you talking about, Kevin oppa." she tried saying. "How could I have been on tv..what are you talking about!" she laughed uneasily.

Kevin looked at her seriously. "Don't try to lie, Mihye. You know you can't do it well." he tilted her head to look at her. He sighed. "It must be hard on you." he caressed her face softly.

Mihye blinked, biting her lips. A tear trickled down her face as she looked away, wiping it off quickly. "How did you know it was me?" she asked softly. "I was wearing a mask."

"And so did you that day when we went to the club. That's how I knew it was you." he muttered. He looked at her. "I really didn't expect the almighty Queen to be you, Mihye."

Mihye sighed. "I have to do this, Kevin oppa, or no one will. I won't back off until women have the rights we deserve. It's not fair." she frowned.

Kevin nodded. "I know. But isn't this dangerous?" he asked, worried. "I know there are a lot of men out there that aren't exactly happy about women getting rights like this. You're in a very vulnerable position, Mihye. What if they find out it's you?"

Mihye sent him a smile. "Then I can't let them know." she cocked her head wistfully. "Please promise that you won't tell anyone this, Kevin oppa. Please." she pleaded.

Kevin hooked his pinky with hers. "Of course I won't. I won't do anything to hurt you Mihye. I promise."

Mihye sent a thankful smile. "Gomawo oppa. I'll go back to my room to rest." she got up tiredly and ran to her room.

Kevin frowned. *She didn't get the double meaning in what I said. I love her, that's why I won't let her get hurt.*

He sighed as he looked at Mihye's room. "Please be safe, Mihye." he whispered.

 

 

L.Joe got home earlier than usual because he couldn't focus at work, now knowing that his crush was actually the Queen. He thought he was the one that had many thoughts occupying his mind, until he went home and saw that things were rather strange.

Kevin looked distraught and smiled half heartedly at L.Joe, which was strange. Another stranger thing would be how Mihye didn't even come out to greet him at the door when he returned, like how she did everyday.

L.Joe immediately found it strange and went to check on her in her room. He found Mihye sitting on her bed, staring blankly into thin air. He knocked on the door. "Mihye?"

She didn't respond.

L.Joe frowned. He walked into her room and sat down on the bed beside her. "Mihye?" he waved his hand in front of her face.

Mihye blinked and finally looked at him, letting out a gasp. "Byunghun oppa!" her eyes rounded. She glanced at the clock. "You're back early!"

L.Joe nodded. "But you should have heard the door open. Is something wrong? You aren't acting like yourself."

Mihye shook her head and faked a smile. "I'm fine Byunghun oppa. Don't worry about me." she assured. She got up hurriedly and rushed downstairs. "Wash up first Byunghun oppa, I'll help with dinner."

She hurried away, leaving L.Joe to look at her strangely. He frowned, tapping his chin in thought. *Why does she look like something big has happened?*

He found it stranger and stranger, especially during dinner. It was deathly quiet, with totally zero conversation between him and Mihye.

It wasn't as if they talked usually, but they would have some light conversation while they ate so that it wouldn't be totally quiet like this.

But now it was total pin drop silence, but Mihye didn't seem to notice the awkwardness. In fact, she was the cause of the awkwardness herself as she just stared at her food and stirred it around in her plate, not eating.

L.Joe bit his lip, worried. He put some more meat on her plae. "Hey eat more." he told her gently. "You're so skinny already."

Mihye blinked at him, looking lost for a moment. "Oh." she looked down at her food. "I'm afraid I don't have appetite today, Byunghun oppa. I'm tired, I'll retreat back to my room for now." she excused herself and walked away.

L.Joe gazed after her, worry pulsing in his veins. He ate his meal quickly, before deciding to check up on her again.

When he entered her room, he didn't see her anywhere. He was just about to go out to find her, when he noticed a sihlouette of someone sleeping on the balcony. He tiptoed over softly and softened when he saw Mihye sleeping soundly on the wooden chair, curled up in a foetus position.

He noted the tear stains on her cheeks and his frown deepened. *What caused you to become like this, Mihye? Am I the cause for this unhappiness?* he brushed the hair out of her face.

He sighed and went into her room, getting her blanket and returning to cover it on her. He her face again and wiped another tear that had leaked from her eyes while she slept.

*I wonder what's bothering her.* L.Joe thought, frowning.

 

 

-----

KYAAA I finally have a solution for the spamming of votes! I'm sorry if it's becoming a chore to you guys to have to continue voting so many times, but even after the rant, the second poll's result seemed rather ... suspicious. I mean, Jjong was third with 24% one night and the next morning he was first with 39%?

I can't be actually sure if there was spamming the second time round, but I'm still highly suspicious. Perhaps there was none and Jjong was just THAT charming (can't deny), but I really want a fair result.

So, here's the link to the AFF poll. Since I can't copy the poll here, I ask that you guys go vote for it manually. Can you guys please do that for me?

REMINDER: I WILL NOT take the other two polls into consideration because I think the AFF poll is the fairest.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/20203

I'm really sorry for the bother but I really want the result to be fair and a good representative of what everyone wants.