Chapter 1

we fight together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 1 in the morning and Baekhyun is still going through a case file that he and Minseok are jointly working on. He was really busy with some other cases this week, and he only got time now to start reading this one.

Even though Minseok also had other cases, he might have already finished it by now.

So after taking a decision to complete the file, he started reading it after their dinner, and since it was a Sunday morning, he thought spending a little more time won't be an issue.
And on top of it, the atmosphere was really great for him to concentrate well, with not much noise around him.
But as he turned the next page of the case file, he felt some heaviness on his lap, and a warm smile bloomed on his face seeing a sleepy face slowly nuzzling into his stomach.

"I will be there soon, why don't you go and sleep in the bed," he said while fondly brushing some hairs on his husband's head.
Chanyeol opened his eyes and with a sleepy smile, he reached for Baekhyun's cheek.

He slightly pinched it before sitting straight and taking the case file from Baekhyun's hand.
" No, you are coming with me, right now" then he grabbed his hands to take him to their bedroom.

"Yeol, but I want to finish reading it now so that I can start working on it from Monday".
Baekhyun tried to convince his husband, but from the look he received, he was sure that what he told wasn't going to work.

" But I am sure Minseok has already finished it and he will give you the full details without missing a single point within minutes. So why are you overworking?." 

"Yeol, Minnie and I are together in this. I can't always do that to him."

Chanyeol sighed seeing his husband's face, which wasn't ready to back off from his decision. So he reluctantly released him but went for a tight hug instead.

"Okay, I am giving you one more hour and if you are not in bed, beside me, by 2, I am going to come and drag you into our bedroom, and no excuse is going to work then."

Baekhyun simply giggled as Chanyeol gave a deep kiss and good night before leaving Baekhyun alone in his office room. He stood there silently, watching Chanyeol sleepwalking towards their room and then he shifted his eyes towards their son's room. Tomorrow is Sunday and he gets a whole day to spend with them. Then his eyes moved to the huge family picture hanging in their living room.

It has five smiling faces. He and Chanyeol side hugging, Sehun back hugging Minseok and Ji hoon at their back on a table hugging all of them with his small hands. They have thousands of photos together and this one was the latest. He happily smiled seeing how genuinely happy they all looked in it.

They are his world now and realizing how happy he is right now, he is proud of himself for taking all those decisions years back.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning," Baekhyun greeted his husband with a cheek kiss, who woke up before him to start the preparations for their Sunday breakfast.

Sunday is a special day for them, with the four making breakfast together, and if Ji hoon wakes up early, then the five of them.
They live in a luxurious apartment with Sehun's and Minseok's opposite them. They both will be here soon to join the couple in their breakfast preparation. It's been their routine for years now.


Chanyeol turned around from the kitchen table to greet his husband with a sweet morning kiss. Both of them smiled into it and before Baekhyun can move back, Chanyeol went for a full open mouth while reversing their position by trapping Baekhyun between the kitchen table and him. The kiss would have turned into something more if their house door didn't open with two arguing men entering their space.

The couple moved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter