New Beginnings

Hello Baby?!?!?!

Morning came and sun beams peeked into the room, gently rousing one of the three occupants of the room. Hyukjae's eyes fluttered as he woke up but he quickly scrunched them up, wanting to sleep some more. He was almost asleep when something soft tickled his chin.

 

“No...Choco...stop…” He whined when a distinctly human whine startled him into waking up completely. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath before opening them again. He blinked before smiling at the sweet sight in front of him.

 

In front of him lay Youngjae, eyes closed and mouth parted as soft breaths escaped from his pink lips. His hands were fisted with one curled underneath his chin and the other resting on Donghae’s arm. Behind the slumbering baby lay Donghae his expression a copy of Youngjae's and if Hyukjae didn’t know any better, then he would say that the two of them had purposefully posed for a picture.

 

Hyukjae was moving his head a little to get more comfortable when he realized that he was lying on Donghae’s arm, and had been lying on it all night. He smiled a little at that thought and turned his head a little to nuzzle into the arm before unwinding the arm he had wrapped around Youngjae and Donghae. Youngjae moved his head a little then, drawing Hyukjae’s attention back to the baby. The new position made Youngjae's hair fall lightly onto his eyes and Hyukjae moved his hand softly and slowly so that it carded through Youngjae’s hair. Hyukjae smiled softly, deciding not to move away from this position or this warmth unless he absolutely had to.

 

A couple minutes later, Hyukjae felt a hand rest on his waist and squeeze it, startling him and causing him to look up from Youngjae’s hair. He saw Donghae sending him a sleepy but loving smile that caused the blood to run to Hyukjae’s cheeks and to look back towards Youngjae’s hair quickly even if it was only to avoid the look in Donghae’s eyes. Donghae’s arm around Hyukjae’s waist tightened for a couple seconds before the fingers started tracing soothing circles on his back. Hyukjae looked back up with a smile and was about to say good morning when they heard the sound of footsteps in the hall. They exchanged a couple glances-Hyukjae panicking and Donghae attempting to calm him down. Finally, right as the footsteps were right outside the door, Donghae whispered.

 

“Close your eyes and pretend to be asleep. I’ll see who it is.” Hyukjae nodded and quickly closed his eyes. Donghae closed his eyes as well, but keeping them just open enough for him to be able to make out who was coming in. Donghae watched as the doorknob opened and one of the yesterday’s staff walked into the room. She stopped for two seconds and Donghae watched as she blushed a little and muffled a squeal.

 

“Oh wow!! they look so adorable...like a real family! So cute!” She took out her phone and snapped a couple pictures of them before putting her phone away and heading towards a corner of the room where both boys had put their phones to charge. She knelt down next to their phone and placed a piece of paper that had something in between the folds underneath one of the phones. She then stood up, looked at the family once again and left the house as quickly as she came in. Hyukjae opened his eyes and shared a look with Donghae. They both knew they had to get out of bed now, but neither were willing to just yet. With a pout from Hyukjae, Donghae gently removed his hands from underneath Youngjae’s head while Hyukjae quickly replaced the hand with a puffed up pillow.

 

Seeing that Youngjae was taken care off, Donghae sat up and started stretching. Although he hadn’t noticed the blanket slipping off and revealing his upper half, Hyukjae had and felt the blush that covered his face earlier return with full force at the sight he was being presented. He knew he should look away, but when Donghae was almost done with his stretching, he couldn’t help it any longer. He sat up and placed one of his hands in the space between Donghae’s waist and Youngjae’s legs and used that as leverage to swing himself forward. Donghae, sensing the movement turned his head to the right in order to see what was going on only to have Hyukjae’s lips press against his.

 

He groaned in satisfaction and slight surprise, but didn’t allow Hyukjae to control the kiss, no matter how hard Hyukjae tried. Donghae placed his hand on the back on Hyukjae’s neck and pressed his head closer causing Hyukjae to open his mouth in a moan. This gave Donghae the opening he needed to slide his tongue inside Hyukjae’s mouth and play with his lover’s tongue. He felt more than heard the needy mewl that slipped out of Hyukjae’s mouth, but reluctantly pulled away when he felt the burn of his lungs. Once he pulled back, he kept a steady hand on Hyukjae’s neck since he knew that given a chance, Hyukjae would curl up under the blankets. He smiled softly at the panting, yet blushing Hyukjae and gave him an eskimo kiss before pulling back a little bit.

 

“Good morning baby.”

 

“Hmm, morning Hae.” Was the response he got. They both got out of bed careful not to wake up Youngjae. Hyukjae, who was closer crawled towards the note, picked it up before standing up and carefully unfolding it. Donghae came up behind Hyukjae and wrapped his hands around Hyukjae’s waist as he read the note over Hyukjae’s shoulder.

 

Donghae and Hyukjae,

 

The credit card given with this note is meant to cover all Hello Baby expenses. Although you technically can’t use it unless the tasks have been given, you can use this card to buy provisions for this week including today’s breakfast. Although we say tasks, we mean any activity pertaining to your ‘family’ on Hello Baby. We’ll know if you spend too much though...just saying.

 

Staff of Hello Baby

 

Once they both read the note, Hyukjae went to the kitchen to check the cupboards while Donghae went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Donghae came out a couple minutes later to find Hyukjae standing at the kitchen counter looking down at his phone.

 

“Nothing in the fridge then?” Donghae inquired, wrapping Hyukjae in a back hug again. Hyukjae shook his head.

 

“There is a cafe that should have just opened up though, right down the street. We can get breakfast from there.”

 

“Then we should hurry. If we go in too late, we’ll be recognized.” Hyukjae bit his lower lip and looked back down the hall where Youngjae lay still asleep. Donghae seemed to understand Hyukjae’ silent thought and nuzzled his nose into Hyukjae’s shoulder as a response.

 

“You stay here, take a shower, freshen up. I’ll go out and buy the breakfast and hurry back. That way one of us is home with the baby.” Hyukjae tilted his head so that he could see Donghae properly and offered him a big smile.  Donghae smiled back and went inside to change while Hyukjae got out sunglasses and a hat along with Donghae’s phone and the credit card so that Donghae wouldn’t forget anything knowing full well that the man would forget his head if it wasn’t attached to his shoulder. Donghae came back to the front room and picked up the things Hyukjae had set out before putting his shoes on quickly. Donghae was just about to open the door when Hyukjae called out to him. Donghae turned around, one hand still on the door knob.

 

“Hurry back.” Was quietly whispered into his shoulders by a smiling Hyukjae. Donghae smiled back before opening the door and walking towards the lift. He quickly exited the building and started towards the cafe that the security guard had pointed him towards. Getting in there within a ten minutes walk, he walked in and realized that he was the first customer of the day. He nodded towards a couple of the smiling servers before hurrying towards the cashier.

 

Donghae sat patiently at a table close to the counter as his order of cappuccino, a vanilla latte, warmed chocolate milk along with two chicken sandwiches, an egg sandwich and strawberries with whipped cream. He noticed how two of the female servers kept looking his way and lowered his head in hopes of not being recognized. He was glad when he was told his order was ready less than five minutes later. He quickly grabbed the order and paid for it yelling out a thanks as he left.

 

Soon he was back to the apartment and he made sure he was silent when he opened the door not wanting to startle either of the two occupants currently inside. He quietly walked inside and sat down to take of his shoes. After that was done, he stood up with full intentions to go and place the bag into the kitchen, but he was completely distracted by the sight of Hyukjae clad in a bathrobe lying on the sofa. There was a towel around Hyukjae’s neck, his head on the armrest of the couch as his body was stretched out on it. Donghae moved silently, since Hyukjae’s eyes were closed and placed the bag on an empty spot on the bookshelf, before moving in on his prey.


 

Hyukjae was drying his hair while waiting for Donghae to comeback when he felt breath fanning across his face. He startled and was about to open his eyes when two lips pressed against his insistently. He relaxed then because he knew that it was just Donghae. He moaned into the kiss, parting his lips so that Donghae could deepen the kiss and  he wrapped his arms around Donghae’s neck, pulling him closer. Donghae groaned, moving his body so that he was lying on top of Hyukjae with one hand holding onto the armrest to keep balance and the other resting on Hyukjae’s hips. They broke the kiss for a couple seconds before Donghae started kissing him again. Tongues playing, arms wondering and the air around them heating up as the kiss turned more passionate. Hyukjae mewled when the hand on his waist slipped inside his bathrobe and bucked his hips against those above him looking for some relief. Donghae growled low in his throat before grinding back. He nibbled and along Hyukjae’s jawline before making his way down Hyukjae’s neck making sure not to leave any marks.

 

Donghae trailed across Hyukjae’s neck until he reached the now exposed collarbone. Hyukjae moaned as Donghae bit and his collarbone creating a hickey that would be well hidden by any shirt he chose to wear. Panting, they both separated and Donghae could barely hold back the groan at what Hyukjae looked like spread out underneath him. He leaned down and nuzzled into Hyukjae’s neck placing small butterfly kisses while his hand continued to caress Hyukjae’s waist inside the bathrobe. Hyukjae was panting hard, his arms still wrapped around Donghae’s neck and his legs slightly spread out to accommodate Donghae.

 

“Hae...breakfast...mn...Youngjae...stop.” Hyukjae said in between his pants and mewls. Donghae groaned and placed his lips over Hyukjae’s again, kissing him deeply before pulling back and shifting to get off Hyukjae. Hyukjae lay there panting while Donghae was sitting on the last seat of the couch with Hyukjae’s legs on his lap. Donghae glanced at Hyukjae and bit back a groan at the way Hyukjae looked with his black hair disheveled and his eyes closed as his chest rose and fell with his harsh breaths. The fact that he had a hickey on his neck just made Hyukjae all that more appealing in Donghae’s eyes. Making sure Hyukjae had his eyes closed, Donghae slowly slipped his hands back into Hyukjae’s bathrobe and started trailing his hands down the -recently shaved- legs. Hyukjae moaned a little before swatting Donghae’s hand away. Propping himself up, Hyukjae glared lightly at Donghae who was smiling sheepishly at him. Before Donghae could open his mouth to say anything, Hyukjae held up his hand, stopping him. Hyukjae sat up and quickly pulled the robe tighter as he noticed Donghae’s wandering eyes.

 

“Go and take a shower. I’ll get the food ready after I change now. And don’t even think about trying to watch me change, I’ll be in the same room as Youngjae.” Donghae pouted slightly at being told off but pecked Hyukjae’s lips before getting up and walking of.

 

“Hyukkie~ just so you know, I left the food on the bookshelf. You’ll need that to set up the dining table right?” Hyukjae mumbled curses as Donghae stuck his tongue out although his expression became more fond as he heard Donghae mumble something about him not spending time with Heechul hyung anymore. Hyukjae got off the couch and walked over to the bookshelf, picking up the bag of food before walking over to the kitchen and getting out the plates and glasses required.

 

Donghae quickly finished his shower and walked back to the kitchen to find Hyukjae in a wife beater and track pants moving around the kitchen as he arranged the food on the plates he had set out earlier. Donghae stopped at the kitchen’s entrance and stood there with his arms folded across his chest fondly watching Hyukjae move around the kitchen fluidly. He pushed off the entryway and walked towards Hyukjae who was finally standing in one place. He wrapped his arms around Hyukjae’s thin waist and kissed the nape of his neck whispering a hello. Hyukjae smiled and leaned into him before taking the egg sandwich out and properly arranging it on a plate. Donghae chuckled quietly as Hyukjae poured Youngjae’s chocolate milk from the sealed container to a sippy cup his mom had kept in his bag.

 

“You’d make a good housewife Hyukkie...and a nice mom.” Donghae pointed as he nuzzled into Hyukjae’s neck. Hyukjae huffed knowing that it was a direct hit at his masculinity and elbowed Donghae causing him to let go. Donghae stood there, bent in half, trying to get his breath back while Hyukjae moved to the dining area holding two plates. Donghae was just straightening up as Hyukjae walked past him to grab Youngjae’s plate and food when he heard Hyukjae whisper.

 

“Stupid...it’s only around you.” Donghae grinned as Hyukjae speed walked past him, his head slightly tilted away to hide the tell tale blush on his cheeks. The next time Hyukjae walked into the kitchen to grab the two glasses that were left, Donghae followed him, hugging his waist the moment he stopped moving. Still in that position, Donghae walked with him to the dining table as Hyukjae placed their drinks at their places. Once Hyukjae was done, Donghae stepped back forcing Hyukjae to do the same. Hyukjae turned around in Donghae’s arm, their one centimeter height difference was barely there as Hyukjae bent his head to nuzzle into Donghae’s neck. He wrapped his hands around Donghae and hugged Donghae a little tighter. Donghae smiled, tightening his own hold.

 

“I love you. You know that right?” A hum was the only response that Donghae got, but that was the only response he needed. He felt Hyukjae shift and loosened his hold a little. Hyukjae pulled back slightly and gave Donghae an eskimo kiss, his cheeks pink from doing something like that. Before Donghae could say anything, Hyukjae let go and looked in the direction of the hallway. Getting the silent message, Donghae stepped away from Hyukjae and walked down the hallway so that he could wake up a sleeping baby.


 

It took fifteen minutes and lots of sweet talking for Donghae to return to the dining table with a still sleepy Youngjae. Eunhyuk had finished setting up the dining table and was waiting for the two of them. When Donghae walked in with Youngjae on his shoulder, Eunhyuk moved forward and came up to Youngjae, lifting him lightly out of Donghae’s hands and placing a small kiss on his cheek as Youngjae wrapped his arm around Eunhyuk’s neck and placed his cheek on Eunhyuk’s shoulder. He let out a small yawn before leaning up and placing a quick kiss on Eunhyuk’s cheek. Eunhyuk smiled and gave him a kiss and whispered a small good morning, causing Donghae to whine and ask for his morning kiss as well.

 

 

 

Breakfast went quite smoothly from there. The scent of freshly ground coffee, sugar, strawberries and baked bread filled the air along with the sounds of laughter and clinking cutlery. The morning was quiet, and ordinary, a difference from the usual hurry both the idols were used to and they took the time to savor it as well as their time together. Unfortunately, the peace had to end. Breakfast was over and it was time for a bath. After a quick game of rock-paper scissors, Eunhyuk started washing the dishes with a little pout on his face while Donghae triumphantly went to watch over Youngjae while he takes a bath.

 

Just as he was done with the last dish and was drying his hands, Eunhyuk heard the intercom buzz. A quick check revealed it to be the other members and he welcomed them in with a smile.

¨Hyung, I am so sorry that I couldn’t warn you...I missed you in the dorms last night though.” Ryeowook exclaimed giving him a quick hug. Eunhyuk smiled and hugged him back before greeting the other members as they all filed in.

 

¨Hyukkie-hyung, this place is pretty nice.” Siwon said as he sat down on the couch. Eunhyuk smiled at him and watched as the other members settled down, happy at the fact that all their albums were there.

 

¨Hyuk, where is the main person we came to see?” Shindong asked looking around a bit.

¨Thanks hyung, that makes me feel so loved.” Eunhyuk responded with an easy smile to let them know that it was a joke. The others laughed lightly before turning to him, expectant.

 

¨His name is Youngjae and he is taking a bath,Donghae’s supervising.”

 

“You’re letting Donghae hyung watch over a kid’s bathtime hyung?” A very skeptical Kyuhyun asked. Eunhyuk just grinned in response thinking that he knew a side of Donghae that the members rarely got to see. After all, their relationship was a secret from the members.

 

“I’m sure it will be fine…” Eunhyuk responded with a glance towards the hallway. His assurance seemed to have come too early though, since just as he finished speaking, they heard Donghae yell.

 

They all turned to the hallway to find a slightly wet and towel wrapped Youngjae running in Eunhyuk’s direction. Everyone watched stunned as a soaking wet Donghae appeared from the hallway just as the baby made it behind Eunhyuk’s legs. Donghae looked like a confused fish with his expression showing conflicting irritation and amusement before he registered the members’ presence and quickly went to down the hallway. The members and Eunhyuk were laughing while Youngjae himself was giggling as he was picked up and taken inside to change.

 

After that incident, the members spent a couple hours goofing off and playing with Youngjae. When the members found out about the week of, the comments and ‘jealousy’ started with the most famous ‘Eunhae couple’ getting the -end of the teasing. The two new ‘parents’ laughed it off with the members and a slightly confused but happy Youngjae.

 

Soon, the members were getting up to leave for their various schedules and Eunhyuk and Donghae felt lost when they realised they didn’t know what a life without schedules for a week meant. Leeteuk seemed to notice the momentary panic and asked the others to play with the toddler for a while as he talked to Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

“Are you two sure you’re ok with this show?” Leeteuk asked his concern evident.

 

“We discussed before agreeing hyung. We really want to do this show...after all I’ve been saying that I want to be a father since the debut days.” Donghae responded with a smile. Leeteuk quirked an eyebrow.

 

“Then what is bothering you?”

 

“I think it’s just hit us that we have nothing for a week...I don’t even remember what such a long period without schedules feel like hyung…” Eunhyuk stated as he stared at space behind Leeteuk’s head hoping to avoid eye-contact. Leeteuk laughed at the revelation.

 

“I know that feeling...why don’t you stop by the company building? It’s not evening yet and we ate lunch about an hour ago so dance a while and show the baby the company if you want…” Donghae and Eunhyuk brightened at the suggestion. The three of them then headed to the living room where Youngjae was being entertained by Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s bickering. The members stood up when they noticed that Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae were back. As they were leaving Ryeowook quickly reminded them of the food he had stored in the fridge and how it would only last a day. The two nodded and closed the door behind members exhaling at the peace that returned to their house momentarily before taking Youngjae and quickly getting ready to leave.

 

Once they had two sports bags of the things they needed, they quickly got into Eunhyuk’s audi, something the members had brought when they came. Upon reaching the company, they made a beeline to the dance studio with an excited Youngjae. They went in and dumped their bags in the corner while Youngjae was looking at the wall of mirrors. Donghae and Eunhyuk had just taken of their jackets when they heard the ‘click’ of the door opening. They turned around and their eyes widened in surprise.


“Awww, that baby is just adorable!!”

-------Author's Note--------

I got the second chapter up!!!!!! That was such a gaint goof up -.-" Sorry for all the people that became confused in chapter 3 >< Expect a new chapter soon and same goes for veiled secrets ^^ Unfortunately, I have class tests starting next week T.T and afterwords I have my terms...with only about a week's break between the two!!!!! So my updates might slow down or become shorter...don't hate me!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs and hides*

P.S.....Thankl you to all new subscribers and commenters :)

[Edit 01/01/2015] Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope- wherever you all are- you are having an amazing time!!! This is a wish to all my readers that are stuck re-reading this story as well as those new readers who started reading this now that you have a very good year and that no matter how 2014 turned out, 2015 will be better ^^

I know I said I'd be updating this once a week but after the last update, I had my JLPT N5 exams ( please be kind to me and never ask me how they went T_T) then right after that, I had my finals week in college. That's right, I'm a college student now woot~ so yeah, but vacations are going on now so I will be updating as per my schedule. So another update of thiss will be soon. Also, since I have time on my hands right now, I will be updating my other story By Any Other Name as well (shameless promotion .__.|||).