first sight

Star Struck

Gabrielle focused her sight on Jonghyun refusing to abandon her stand. Not to her surprise, every bone in her body betraying her as they melt away into the luscious heat between her thighs. The superstar met her gaze, a slight curve hinting around his mouth. He knew what his effect on others were and being the leader of the popular Shinee

, “So… you must be our new P.A” a blunt statement that mention in few little words where her place was between the group and the mountain full of other girls screaming for his name, waiting to get a chance to serve them.

“Yes”

“Then I welcome you” he murmured in a voice that spoke with hidden meaning. And both are well aware about the male’s reputation when it comes to female P.A’s that’s why the position was available when Gabrielle applied for it, knowing the history of the last employee, who feel for the Shinee member’s spell, Gabrielle is not planning to repeat the girls mistake. “I’m happy to rely on you for my most attended needs”

An insincere smile plastered in Gabrielle’s heart shaped face “that kind of service I don’t provide”

The Shinee member looked up and down to the girl standing in front of him, slowly immersing the view that has been lay in front of him. He didnt disapprove on what he was seeing. She was worth a second glance. She was around 5'4 with light brown eyes that reflected her even lighter shade brown eyes. Gabrielle wore a black-T, that the material of the shirt clinged into her every shape, and had -Shinee- printed on the front that showed off her c-cup that hugged the craving it's shape nicely. The Kpop star felt like a little kid who just got handed a brand new toy.... but unlike the other previous toys he had, Jonghyun had a feeling that he was going to have extra fun playing with her.

Jonghyun didn’t bother pretending to not understand the out of context reply of his p.a. “oh, it will be" the confident smirk visible to his handsome face.