Bus Stop

Bus Stop

 

                Sky getting dark. The drizzly rain still make yourself wet. You do not have umbrella at that moment.  Jiyeon left you at the clinic alone because she wants to go to the college office and it is almost 5pm which is end of office hour. You just can let her go with a sad face. Never mind. You were checking your blood level at the campus clinic. Thank God you are getting better after a few months ‘check-out’ from hospital cause of anemia. Time show that is 4.45pm. You need to go back dorm before rain getting heavier.  You pull out your red Beats earphone and it in your both ears. You are walking through the rain towards the bus stop.  The bus stop is about 500m from the clinic.

                “Haisshh. My spec is getting wet with the water droplets” you sighed. You try to dust the spec with your shirt. Someone with the light green shirt that sitting at the corner is staring at you.  You put back your spectacles.  He’s smiling. Your heart skipped a beat.

                Yong Junhyung , you crush him since last semester. He is a shy guy with the girls but kind of funny when knowing him. You never hang up with him but him always texting you almost every night. You just comfortable with the texting relationship even you guys in the same class. Weird right?

                 Junhyung  is trying to ask you by make a  ‘why-are-you-here?’ look. You just smile back and show him your arm. A small bandage because of the blood taking at the clinic. You walk towards him. He switches sit and gives you a sit beside him.  You are blushing.

                “What the Doctor said? “ Junhyung’s eyes show his care.

                “Fine.  I am lacking of iron,” you sighed.

                “So , eat iron a lot.”

                “Arraso.  Why are you here?” you changed the topic.

                “Just accompany my friend. He has some stuff to do. Haishhh.  Hungry.” He makes an innocent look.

                “Same then,”

                 Awkward again. You cannot look at his face. The situation just same with your heart. The light rain and breeze wind as well as know your feelings.  Peoples are switching in and out of the buses.  There is a girl with a heavy bag takes a bus.

                “Ouh. She’s go home. I want to,” he makes a pout face. It was the 2nd semester you guys at the hostel.  You just smirked.

                “I want to go home this evening,” you test him. Junhyung makes an annoyed face.

                “Your house just 5km away from the campus,” He is merong (stick out tongue). You are laughing. **Did you know that you are cute?**

                “I will move somewhere,” you informed him. Now, Junhyung’s face getting serious.

                “Where? When?”

                “Seoul maybe,” you bite your lower lip.

                “Yahh! I think I will move too somewhere which is far away from you,” he is laughing while covers his mouth.

                “Then , I need to find a house near from your house,” you are teasing him back.

                “Nahhh. I need to find a new house,” he doesn’t give up.

                “Yeah. We will be neighbors. Hahaha,” you are laughing hard. The blue bus coming towards both of you guys.

                “I need to go.” You give him a precious smile.

                “Wait, are you free tonight?” his hand like want to hold your arm but he just pointed at you. You make a “let me think” look.

                “Never mind if you busy,” Junhyung’s face disappointed.

                “No! I’m free,” you quickly cut his line. He is smiling bright.

                “7pm. I will catch you at your hostel,”

                “Okay. Don’t late,” You left him with waves and take the blue bus. You are smiling and blushing in silence.

 

                 You take a sit beside the window and put back your earphone. You can see him still sitting at the bus stop. He is still smiling. You are blushing more. Your IPod is playing a song  ‘ Crazy (Slow Ver) ‘ from Teen Top. You cannot wait the sunset and night comes.

                “Thanks Jiyeon for left me at the clinic alone just now,” 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

My writing is it ? haishhh. hope you guys can comment to improve my writing skills :/

Hope my first fanfic can make you smile :D

Thanks for reading !