five🥞

Stay by my side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyebrows are knitting in between her fingers she is spinning the yellow pencil that the lady boss using in listing another batch of possible commercial buildings she will call to inquire for today and if there’s opportunity she’ll visit it to inspect it on face to face, it is better to be careful than be sorry she is already experienced being victim of expectation versus from reality and she doesn’t want to happen it again like ever, it was worst. It may outside the city of Incheon and or in Seoul, she has thought of relocating in the capital city but she is a bit hesitant since coffee shops in Seoul are like mushrooms scattered everywhere and the business competition there is neck and neck. She is afraid of the possible outcome if she decided to relocate there, it’s a big risk and she thought she’ll just bite what she can chew as in the moment. She wished to find a decent building with a good environment that will be suitable for her business no matter what the cost opposite to her thought of considering closing the coffee shop before it was really amazing to think what happened to her life even her can’t sink to her mind that she have overcome that hurdle in her life, she will be forever grateful for the people besides her that helped, supported and stay, of course the person she thought as her life savior is Byun Baekhyun.

It’s been two hours since she has stayed at her office inside the coffee shop, her iPad is on while jotting down on her memo pad while she is sipping her raspberry tea that she requested to Sohee to prepare for her. She called again her two on call staff to attend the need of the business for today.

It's really fascinating to know the impact of the great Byun Baekhyun does not fade easily even a month had past. And to her dismay she does not have receive any call or even a message after she gave the calling card to the two famous idols she had previously encountered. In between of tapping the screen of her iPad she takes a peak to her phone every 5 minutes, she quickly halt her hand when she attempt again to turn on her phone, she slaps her own hand.

“What’s wrong with you huh? So what they didn’t’ bother to call me, as if they have a lot of time to spare for me- for coffee shop! “

“I’m going crazy.” She heaves a sigh, she must be gone crazy talking to herself all alone in her office good thing Bobae does not have barge yet into her space that the young woman fond to do.

Shaking her head, blinking her eyes, and stretching her back she continues her activity and she promise to herself to isolate the thought of Baekhyun and the calling card in the meantime, she can thought of it again later.

----

Her day is supposed to end smoothly and just what she likes, the typical day in her coffee shop but a personification of a combination of an eyesore and full of air arrived at her coffee shop. The lady boss was wiping the counter, she ordered Hangyeol to remove the folding sign outside when the grandson of Mr. Kim enter the shop and he is the one carrying the sign and on his back is Hangyeol with his sour face. Closing hours has been significant to her shop every time there is a scene coming from different people she knows whether she likes them to enter or not.

“It seems like your business is on rise I wonder what happen though I am not interested to hear it, I am here to remind you the end of last payment for the rental. I hope your business profit is enough for it.”

The lady boss can’t help to snort to his boastful act. How can be a person be this rude, she is holding her back to retaliate at him if she does not much respect the old man, Mr. Kim she already smacked this man and wipes his arrogant face.

“Don’t worry we have more than enough and I am quite shock to see you here to personally visit us just to remind for the payment, I clearly remember Mr. Kim already informed us beyond earlier and he kindly asked us to do not be in rush but knowing this he changed of mind? Should I call Mr. Kim-

The troubled face of the young Kim becomes visible and the tone of his voice waver and the lady can’t help to smirk at him she outsmarted his secret motives.

“Ya, you don’t need to. I should not have visited this filthy coffee shop of yours.” He muttered but Lady Boss is so attentive to hear it.

“But you did and you are here.” She stated obviously and seeing his face having a hard time to retort at her say, she can’t help to chuckle. Ever since she saw and met him personally through the old man she already hunch that this man has bad motives to his grandfather business, she felt bad for the old man being stuck to his only grandson that only cares is money.

“Are you mocking me?! Ha, you are really un-manner one you should know you don’t belong here. I am still wondering why my Grandfather is so fond of you, you might bewitch him or what I swear foreigners should stay whatever land they came from.”

Hearing insults is not new to her but hearing him sputtering that kind of words discriminating her being a foreigner especially referring her country, her ears are flaring. Both of her hands are shaking itching to claw his face she is glad that the counter can hide it she does not want him to rejoice seeing her awfully reacts and be satisfied to his work. She heaves a deep breath, as long she can she will contain her raging emotions no matter how she wants to punch his face, she give a signal to Hangyeol to do not meddle although the young man is oppose to her but the respect for her boss remains first and he decided to do not leave her alone with the dimwit.

“I think you’re done here, you may ‘leave’ since we are nearing to close the coffee shop.” She claimed emphasizing the word leave that he must to do immediately, her voice stay calm deep inside she is beginning to feel nervous like an acid dripping to her stomach she has no idea what he is capable to do her his facial expression tells her more, hesitantly she pointed the glass door. Yet suddenly-

Her eyes doubled the size when he quickly strides to her direction skipping one step each time in a seconds he is already on her face Hangyeol tried to stop him but he easily dodge him, he is going to slap her, her booming heartbeats in her chest is the only thing she can hear despite the shrieked coming from Hangyeol. She closed her eyes and craning her neck to the side waiting for the impact but deafening silence welcomed her, the panting breaths of someone who looked like dash a marathon just to get there in time is the first thing registered to her ears. Next thing she hears is the hissing voice and a cackle from a person that became familiar to her.

“Is it 911? 0r 119? Ah! I will just post your video that I filmed earlier and the things will go on. A man in mid-thirties is being a racist, discriminating the young lady, and even attempting to hurt her physically. I may not smart and knowledgeable in law but I can assure you, you will end up in police station in hour? Minute? Or even in seconds!.”

Using his slender hands he gracefully and quickly taps the screen of his phone, just a seconds he showed the full brightness of his expensive phone displaying the dial of the number he stated, and one click is needed to connect the line.

That familiar voice gives her comfort, her erratic heart beats that feel troubled becomes steady just mere of his present gave strength to her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter