MinWon & TaeKook; Worried and Earrings

BTS x SEVENTEEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and mingyu was staring at each other intensely. nobody knows what they’re thinking except them ofcourse. 

“you know it’s rude when you didn’t touch any of your food when it’s already serve.” 

one of their 97L friends take mingyu’s plate and they shared it together while the two still staring at each other. and that the cue for yugyeom smack mingyu’s head and Jungkook laughed. 

“it’s hurt dummy.”

“then focus on your food that being stolen, ert.”

“WHAT?! where-?!”

their friends just smile sheepishly and bambam tap mingyu’s shoulder pitifully. mingyu glare at them and especially at jungkook who’s still eating peacefully that anyone didn’t bothered to touch his foods. 

“and here i thought you guys want to tease our jungkookie”

mingyu sighed and pouted like a puppy. if mingyu is really a puppy, they will saw his ear bowed down. they chuckled. 

“Jungkook text us to meet up and you almost disappeared on us recently. there’s any problems with your groups' comeback?”

mingyu appreciate that atleast he got his 97L friends outside seventeen that he could shared his worried. he sighed. 

lately, he feels tide down by their agency and cannot be freedom like he used to be. he understood now how jungkook feels when every eyes watching him in every move he did. 

jungkook also understand mingyu well enough to gather their friends to give a support for mingyu that they still there when mingyu need the most. 

“he’s on period where seventeen will be known in the world”

their friends nods understanding. they knew how much trouble will comes. recently, the fans cannot be control anymore. the fans didn’t know that they still a human being who seeks for freedom. 

“i can’t coop anymore”

“that’s why you on hiatus last year on your birthmonth?”

eunwoo asked while picked up one piece of meats and give it to mingyu. the guy nods while sighed.

“you will piss in your pants at first, but then you will be okay with the situation. you will not give a anymore because that’s what you signed up for. your agency will thought of you as a subject at first but they will do anything to prevent troubling you”

their friends nods and mingyu sighed as he understand a little bit. 

"i forgot you both are on the same agency now"

bambam chuckled while biting his chopsticks waiting for meats to cook. jungkook shrug and smiled. he also waited for the meats. he glance a while at mingyu and flicked the guy's forehead. 

“you cannot expect you reached your dream high without falling”

“exactly”

mingyu rubs his forehead while pouting. their friends smile at the bright mood and they talk until late night. 

after a while, everyone starting to get tired and needed to leave. mingyu excuse himself to stay talk with jungkook. they nods and start to packing up to leave the place. only remained jungkook and mingyu after the others greet goodbyes.

"thank you for invite them. i really nedded this"

jungkook nods and looks at troubled face mingyu who’s drinking non-stop. he thought it might makes someone worried. jungkook sighed.

“that’s enough, gyu-ah”

mingyu sobs. 

“i should be happy with our successful but-"

mingyu hiccup. jungkook only nods.

“it’s normal, gyu. i experienced more than you did. there are many rumors about me, and the funny one is that i disrespect my staff and ualise them. haha funny one right"

jungkook laugh. 

“just because i hug one of woman staff behind the stage tor thanking their hard works, they thought i slept with them.”

mingyu looks up at jungkook.

“you will get more than that, gyu. you just need to prepare your hearts and mental stronger. i’m glad taehyungie hyung with me all the time. you should focus on wonu hyung more instead of the trouble. trust me, they will be more glad if we keep clingy on them”

mingyu grinning as he remembered something. 

“yeah, i should do that”

jungkook smile proudly and tap mingyu’s back. 

“comes on, let’s leave this place. i’m tired and we both really mess now. don't want to make them worried are we?"

mingyu chuckle and he nods.

“lets go”

the two went out after jungkook paid for the late dinner. he promised with others that he will paid for the foods if they agreed to gathered that night. 

-

next day is the day where seventeen have live interviews in hybe building. mingyu was so quiet and watching s instead join them talking. wonwoo was sitting infront of him while holding the pointed finger toys. mingyu saw that his boyfriend was distract by it and play with the finger. he smiled at his cute boyfriend.

mingyu remembered that wonwoo is just a plain person. he’s the one who didn’t get bothered by teasing and everything around him. he rarely gets mad or hurts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter