MinWon; Staring and I love you

BTS x SEVENTEEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu saw wonwoo talking with their 96L happily. he didn’t realize that his mouth also smile a little bit unknowingly. 

people will mistaken him for being crazy ert 😂 but their members know that only one person can turn their tallest member into like that. 

“yah! stop staring at him…”

mingyu look away from the scene and glance at the sources. 

“you just ruined my beautiful scenery, boke dikey”

“am i mistakenly heard that or you just a ert?”

“am i mistakenly heard that or you just didn’t know?”

seokmin rolled his eyes after heard mingyu answer him. he was so done with this friend of his. seokmin sighed and also followed staring at where the group are. 

hoshi was non-stop mumbling near jun while woozi hold jun’s wrist to prevent the boy for running away. wonwoo still laughing as he held out two finger to hit jun’s hand as punishment. jun make a funny face while screaming crazily.

hoshi - “palli, wonwoo yah!” 😤

jun - “wait ah!”😫

woozi - “come on, junnie. it’s not hurt”😎

wonwoo- "hiyak!"😂

after jun get hit by all of three, he make a fake cry. wonwoo and woozi still laughing. hoshi still talking non-stop. 

everyone will thought that 96L is introvert group because most of them are the shy one except hoshi, they mistakenly for that. when the 96L are gathered, they’re the most noisiest and energetic one. 

“okay, i'm out."

woozi walk away and out of the room. hoshi followed him and only left jun and wonwoo who still talking to each other. wonwoo listen to jun’s talk and sometimes he nods as he understood him. jun seems to catch his breathe after done talking. wonwoo only humming and look at their hands.

“i didn’t know how to prove i'm serious with eisa to his mom”

wonwoo suddenly puzzled when he look up at jun. when he open his mouth to answer, but he was cut off by jun's chuckle at his cuteness. 

"don't-"

this times jun was cut off by wonwoo shook his head.

“i don’t think you need to do that to the extent. jun-ah, hao love you as you. he will understand you the most.”

jun stay silent for awhile as wonwoo take that to continue.

“come on, you think that hao didn’t overthink when you do this to me now?”

wonwoo smile teasingly as he pointe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter