Kkubi

Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s POV

 

“Do you want to stay for the night” Is it too early for us to sleep together? We are not that young for me to be conservative we will just sleep, even if we do more than that because we are adults and we are in the right age to know what is right or wrong so let’s go Eunbi!

 

“Ok I will just wash up and change clothes I’ll be here in a minute, okay?” The smile on his face is priceless when I agreed on staying over.

 

“Okay.” He simply answered with still a smile on his face.

 

“Should I bring some extra pillow?”

 

“No I have some extra here.”

 

As soon as I come to my apartment, I rushed to the bath room to take a bath like a proper bath I don’t want to smell bad when we are beside each other, I even put on my favorite perfume just to make sure that I will smell good. I said I will just take a few minutes but in reality, it took me almost an hour to prepare.

 

"Ugh why is it that I don't have a proper sleeping clothes. It's either a very y night gown and pajamas that have cartoon character in it." If I ware my night gown he might think that I'm seducing him but if I wear my cartoon printed pajamas he might think that I'm a kid.

 

Ok let's go with the night gown at least he thinks that I have a very y side and he won't think that I'm not childish. "Ok Eunbi don't get shy he will be your boyfriend in the future and this will be just the teaser for him."

 

But before I come out of my unit Sakura messaged me that the door is open and just come in whenever I'm ready because he will be taking a bath. So I waited for few minutes just to make sure not to walk in with him .

 

"I think he is finished now." I said to myself as I look at the time I waited, so I come to his unit and surprise he just went out of the bathroom with towel around his waist and drying his hair.

 

"Oh I'm sorry." I covered my eyes but I saw a lot he is freaking fit and has a very toned muscles.

 

"It's okay you can wait in my room I'll just change in the other room okay?" I nod to him as I look away.

 

I rushed to his room and I was shocked on how nit it is, everything is organized and in place. I am very awkward on moving around it is my first time that I entered a room of a guy that I like. Should I just sit on the bed? Should I lay down already and cover myself because I'm getting shy now?

 

And what did I do I stiffly lay down on the bed and just focused on the white ceiling. After a fee moments I heard A chuckle from Sakura.

 

"Why are you laying down like that?"

 

"I don't know just lay down beside me."

 

"Okay." I feel that he already laid down beside me and go under the same cover that I'm in. I can feel his burning warmth beside me.

 

"Do you want to watch something to get comfortable?"

 

"No." I never heard this kind of silence in my life, it shouts awkwardness.

 

"Can I hug you?"

 

"Yes?" Few seconds and I felt a shaky hands touching my tummy. I'm relieved that I'm not the only one who is feeling awkward right now. It took him a solid minute just to wrap his arms around my waist, I faced the opposite side of him because if I faced him I might lose my cool and make out with him. Both of us loosen up and get comfortable with each other.

 

"Noona did you ever had a boyfriend?"

 

"No I never have." I answered truthfully.

 

"Even flings?"

 

"No, never. How about you I bet girls are running towards your arms."

 

"I never had a girlfriend but some flings and crushes here and there but nothing serious happened between us."

 

"Why is it?"

 

"I'm a busy person and I can't really flirt with them nor have dates with them. So in the end I will never develop a deeper feeling towards them or they will just leave." That makes sense if he is a busy person to begin with. "Are okay with it?"

 

"Yes I'm willing to be wait and be patient with you." I answered in an instant.

 

"They always say that." It was a bit muffled because his face is now buried in my bare shoulder.

 

That breaks me, I realized that he's also hurt by them leaving him. So I faced him and held his cheeks. "I will make sure that I will never leave you."

 

I closed my eyes and leaned forward for a kiss. It was long and sweet and it is very addictive. I love it, scratch that I love him, I love him so much.

 

"Sorry.” I apologize as soon as we separated our lips.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I made the rules but I am the first person to break it.” He is right rules are always there to break, but I will make sure that is not supposed to be broken.

 

“Rules are meant to be broken.” He smiled at me and leaned forward to kiss me again, and I gladly respond to every movement of his lips. He tighten our hug as our kiss has deepens.

 

He's very careful on everything he do, his hands are steady and won't roam around his kisses are lovely and there is no hint of hunger nor lust. The deeper the kiss the more I want to give in to him, am I the naughty one in the relationship? Agh scratch that we need to stop before I do something weird.

 

I pushed his chest a little and that signaled him to stop kissing. " We should stop before we I do something wild to you."

 

"Isn't that my line noona?" We both chuckled to that he is right that's his line. But that breaks the steamy atmosphere and it became lighter.

 

"We need to sleep we both have work tomorrow."

 

"Ok goodnight Noona."

 

"Goodnight Kkura. " one last peck on the lips before we both go to our own dream land.

 

I woke up with no one beside me is this what it feels like to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter