One

After Midnight

 

So~ a little bit after midnight, we will sneak out of my house, ok? Mom is still sleeping, so try to be as quite as possible. I don’t wanna wake her up, she’ll be worried and locked me up again. You don’t want that, do you? Now, climb down from the window to the tree, then jump down. Be careful! There~ You can hurt yourself, you know? Hmm? How many times I did this? Couldn’t remember myself.

The night is so cold~ Hmm, no? Oh right, I forgot, you must get used to it already. Still, I’m sooo happy. I’m gonna meet Hyung again!!! What?? No!! How can I like Hyung…. Ok, maybe, just a litte. That’s all. Just because He’s really nice. And today I’ll introduce him to you too!! But be prepared, Hyung may act a little rude at first. He doesn’t like strangers. He doesn’t want me to talk with you guys. Oops!! But don’t be mad~! He’s really good. He’s just worried bout me.

Right, let’s go, or we’ll be late. We need to return before the sun rises, don’t we? Ok, now we’re gonna go to the river. It won’t be long.

Here we are~~!! See, the Han river is right there. Beautiful, hm? But still, hurry up, you know we don’t have time. I’ll take you back here tomorrow night, ok? Now turn to the left, and Hyung’s place is already near. I can’t wait to see him again.

Hmm? Yes, Hyung’s here. Why? Don’t be scared~ Hyung’s just like you. Ok, wait, I’m gonna call Him

Hyung!!! Hyung!!! Himchannie Hyungg!!!

Ahhh!!! Hyung’s here. See, He doesn’t look that scary right. And He’s handsome! Hyung told me He was an ulzzang before He came here.

Let me talk to Him a bit first, kay? I told you He doesn’t like strangers much, did I?

Hyung~ This is my friend. She’s just like you.

 No, she’s really good. Like, really. She’s like a noona to me

She won’t hurt us, Hyung. Don’t be mad~

I know, shouldn’t put too much faith in people. But she isn’t anymore, right?

Yes, I miss you too. That’s why I came. Now please be nice to her, for me?

Ok, now go great each other. I’m so happy now. Hyung and you can be great friends!!

***

Haha!! You’re so funny!! And Hyung too!!! See, I told you, you guys would like each other… Wait.. ah~ it’s already late~ we must go home now. It was so happy here with you guys, I don’t wanna leave..

Hyung, I’ll have to go..

I know, I don’t wanna leave you too. I’m gonna miss you, Hyung

Yeah, I wish I could stay with you too

Why should I go home.. wait!! Really? So what Hyung said is true?? I can stay with Him? And you too?? Yay!!! I’m sooo gonna…

 

...Oh, you’re right. I have Mum at home, I can’t just leave her..

 

Hmm~ so I have to think first.. But still, I don’t think she’ll mind that. She has her husband anyway. I’m just a psycho to her..

**

Guys, I’ve thought through. I’ll stay with you guys. No, really. I’m happier here. I’ve decided, so please.. Take me with you guys..

I won’t regret. Promise.

I’m so happy now. I can stay with the ones I love forever.

 

___________________

It's short T______T but oh well, its jst the 1st part anyway kkkk

Sorry, I know you guys can understand, but you will, after the second part, I hope T________T

*dropping some hints already though kk*