Chapter Two

Now Or Never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hwiyoung-ah! Wake up! Wheres your ing earphones! I need it."

A great morning for Hwiyoung indeed. He definitely had no idea why he had to deal with this brat every morning. He just wants to get some sleep since finally, it's the weekend and he wants to rest his brain from the stressful week that had just passed.

It's very stressful because apart from studying hard, there is still no development in him trying to talk to Taeyang. The guy is busy preparing for their acquaintance party and he's one of the officers in their department. Apart from that, his best friend always sticks with him as well, so when Taeyang has free time, Rowoon will always show up and snatch him away and Hwiyoung has no idea where they went.

There's no point in knowing since he couldn't even go to Taeyang himself due to his cowardly that can't even look him in the eyes properly.

"I dont know!"

"Find it."

"Are you nuts? I want to sleep more. Stop bothering me you . Why the are you asking me if you're the one who keeps using it ever since I bought it?" Hwiyoung replied to Chani and he quickly covered himself with a thick blanket.

Hwiyoung and Chani have been living together for a while. They tried to live in the dorm inside the university but the environment was too loud so they decided to get an apartment instead. This is more convenient for them because it is less loud and obnoxious here than in the university dorms. Their parents pay their bills and have agreed with their sons that living together is easier too.

The only problem is that Hwiyoung's things go missing from time to time because Chani has been using them as well as his own without informing the other.

Lucky for him that Hwiyoung is patient.

"And wake the up! We have to go to our dept today. They are summoning some of us to help them prepare for the acquaintance party."

A loud sigh was heard in the other room where Hwiyoung sleeps, followed by the removal of the blanket on top of him as he sighs heavily once more.

Yeah. He almost forgot about that.

But on the good side, he will be able to see his beloved senior again, even though he's not really talking to him.

Scratching his hair, Hwiyoung started to get ready as well even though his body won't cooperate well with him since he still wants to lie down and sleep. He hasn't been sleeping that well these past few weeks because of their assignments.

But the fact of seeing the senior made him motivated.

Taeyang has been Hwiyoung's inspiration ever since.

Chani drags Hwiyoung to the nearest coffee shop in front of their school to buy coffee, and of course, Hwiyoung doesn't forget to buy one for his favorite senior as well.

He frequently buys the older a coffee whenever Hwiyoung wants one, and he simply asks the other seniors who are close to Taeyang to give him the coffee or whatever food or drink he has on his hand. Zuho, Younghoon, Juyeon, Jaeyoon, and Dawon were kind enough to keep his secret for him, but Jaeyoon and Dawon had already graduated.

However, they occasionally bother him by texting him to confess his feelings to Taeyang so that he will not regret anything, but Hwiyoung simply couldn't do it.

He is basically pursuing the senior and he's not even aware of it.

Whenever Hwiyoung tried to approach him and couldn't do it, he would just send the older some food to eat or drink. Perhaps his senior is now confused about his identity and why he's giving him meals rather than showing himself.

"So, how are you going to give that to him?" Chani questioned, pointing to the coffee in Hwiyoung's hand.

"I have to find Zuho hyung or Younghoon."

"Give it to me. I'll do it. Let's make it more obvious for him at least because you're too scared to do it on your own."

Before Chani could even reach forr the drink, Hwiyoung had already stopped him, flicking the younger one on his forehead as his punishment.

"Are you dumb?"

"No. Are you?"

"Yes."

"I'm glad you're aware."

Their acquaintance party will take place in their department lounge. It has enough space for all of them to have a party there but of course, they will be the ones who will clean and prepare everything. Their professors and dean already signed the papers for the approval of their party.

Supposed to be, their acquaintance party should be celebrated earlier. But they were having troubles at the time, so they were just planning to celebrate it now.

Hwiyoung's eyes sparkled when he saw Zuho. He's at the couch and organizing things.

Chani already knows what Hwiyoung will do and he almost curses when the latter just drags him away.

"Hyung! What are you doing?"

Zuho looked up to see him and smiled. The two pay their respects first before talking to him. Even though Hwiyoung is close to Zuho, he's still his senior.

"Hello to you too my cuties. I'm just cleaning this up." Zuho winks.

Hwiyoung sat beside him, squeezing himself closer to Zuho. "Has Taeyang sunbae arrived yet?"

"You know that he's always early."

"Great! Now here's the deal."

"I knew it!"

"Come on, I bought you a coffee as well," Hwiyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter