Departure, part 2

We are breathing river water (loona x hxh au)

Chuu and her new temporary crew bid farewell to Hanzo, who offered each of them his business card and the girl put it in the same pocket she hid Hunter License in. It was difficult to find a friendly shinobi, much less to get a direct contact information out of them. Chuu bet that not everyone from the ex-examinees got one.

He had better given one to HyunJin, though.

“Oi,” called for their attention another voice and they turned towards Pokkle, who jogged up to them with a tablet in his hands.

She tuned out the kids and their newfound knowledge of electronics. A revelation for Gon specifically - the boy was new to the concept of the Internet, it seemed. Chuu had no idea how to react to that. 

Go Won would’ve had a heart attack if she heard that instead of her. The thought lifted some weight off her mind and Chuu returned to reality.

"Anyways, we pushed ourselves hard to pass this exam, so let's profit from the advantages the title gives us,” said Pokkle. “The real problem is knowing what we'll do now. Personally, I'm gonna become an Exotic Game Hunter!”

“What’s that?” Chuu never heard of that one.

Pokkle smirked confidently. “I'm gonna travel all over the world looking for living species whose existence must still be proven! And good luck on your Hunts as well… While I’m here, do you need any information? I can look it up for you," he raised his tablet.

"Yes, thank you," chirped Gon. "I'd like to know some more information on a Hunter named Ging. I'd like to know what is said about him."

"Sure, hold on. Let's see the Hunter's list. Ging... There are several. What's his surname?" Pokkle tilted the tablet to Gon.

"Freecss. Ging Freecss." Gon poked at the screen. "This one."

"Let's see." Pokkle lifted it back, confirming the request for information, before freezing. "What?.."

"What?"

“Weird,” said Pokkle, “He is a person of absolute secret. All information related to him is behind a tight security system that requires a bunch of different accesses. He has some serious influence, even at the national level.” Pokkle hummed thoughtfully. “This Ging guy seems to be extremely important."

Chuu looked at Gon, who seemed not overly surprised by the failure.

“Don’t worry, I was not expecting much anyway. Would have been too easy,” scratched the side of his neck Gon, smiling faintly. 

Leorio leaned over to the boy’s ear, lowering his voice a smidge. "Looks like your dad is someone really special."

With a nod, Pokkle put away his tablet, smiling as well, before holding out a paper with his number. “Well, see you later! If you ever need an Exotic Game Hunter, just contact me!”

As Pokkle ran away, waving and disappeared behind the corner, Gon slapped himself on the forehead moving them further, tangling in his hair. “Aaaah, we could’ve asked him to look for tickets to mountain Kuruko!”

“Kukuroo,” corrected instinctively Kurapika. “Not a loss, Gon, such a prestigious hotel as this must have some sort of library with computers.”

Chuu put a hand on his shoulder. “They have it - there are public computers available in the hotel’s library, we can search there. It is in the first floor east wing, entrance closer to the parking lot.”

She sat there last night, digging through all available information in the public reach on Zoldycks and Kukuroo, restless and unable to unwind, even after telling Yves and Go Won that she wouldn’t be joining them for the continuation of the mission.

Chuu was glad they never even mentioned to her the option of her not going after Killua.

“Well then let's go there,” declared Gon, before stopping at someone calling for him.


Satotz paused in his stroll - the last one before returning to the archeological site in Tuop - when he caught a familiar name spoken by one of the exami… Hunters. Almost-Hunters. It compelled him to eavesdrop as he casually walked inside the closest hall and hid there.

When Pokkle left the small garden, he stepped out.

“Aaaah, we could’ve asked him to look for tickets to mountain Kuruko!” despaired Gon, digging fingers in his hair.

Kurapika and Chuu consoled him and the boy perked up, ready to walk after the girl, when Satotz called out to him.

When the two of them sat on a bench, everyone else on their way to the library, Satotz began talking, looking past the horizon.

“My job is evaluation of ruins, their renovation and preservation.” He lowered his eyes to his clasped hands for a second. “Before, I was looking for honors and I put all my heart into this. But, one day, I witnessed a monumental project done under guidance of two Hunters, who poured their fortune and wealth of knowledge into it, to preserve the ruins as well as possible and to allow everyone to see them - and I began feeling ashamed of what I was doing.” He sighed, taking a moment to think about his own past he still felt slight shame about. “More than the beauty of his work, it’s their guidance that captured my mind... What was achieved is today considered throughout the entire world a model of working on ruins. Even though I never met either of them, the Hunter who took the lead on that project is my role model. My dream is to one day meet him and thank him.

“His name,” he looked at Gon’s face, “is Ging Freecs, the very same man you asked about earlier.”

Look of sheer wonder bloomed on Gon’s face, eyes shining in excitement and awe, light blush on his cheeks.

Satotz smiled. This expression - anybody would feel the urge to share all other crumbs of information, both solid and borderline mythical, that one knew about Ging Freecss. However, “He is an elusive figure even within the Association. Even if he visits the headquarters, you never know when. The most that people know about him are his student and some high-profile Hunters. In other words, he's a 'mystery'. I found practically nothing on him.”

Satotz closed his eyes. 

There was only one person who could track the man without fault - and also tolerate his quirks, judging by the rumors. The second person who worked on that project.

But to understand and believe what she did, one had to know of nen.

He opened his mouth. 

Then closed. 

“A living legend,” he said. “Good luck, Gon. Good luck on your Hunt.”


As the boy waved at him, running in the direction of the library - Satotz nearly slipped, there, compelled to tell him about nen.

Both Menchi and Buhara, who had witnessed his dialog with Gon, came out from their hiding.

“You almost told him,” noted Menchi without any bite.

“I did,” agreed Satotz, looking upward at the sky. “He has a lot of charisma.”

“Nice kid,” nodded Buhara. “Maybe it is in his genes,” he joked and Satotz let out a huff of amusement.

“Maybe. But about nen… He will finish the Exam without any help from us.” 

Nobody said anything after. 

It was time to return to their Hunts.


The library had three pillars with tables surrounding them, computers on each side of each one of them. There were quite a few shelves of literature available and it wasn’t the usual selection of books that were generously left behind - non-fiction, history, geography, political records, flora and fauna, tons of cultural almanachs...

C huu was watching Kurapika google information on Kukuroo mountain at one of the computers.

She was glad her hatsu was not a constant bombardment of her targets' condition as she wasn’t sure she would be able to stay this calm. Bad memories. 

Worse memories. 

The worst ones.

Killua in his current situation managed to punch each of those categories with different things.

She would kill Illumi. That would take a godawful amount of training, but Chuu was already covering the heavy-hitter spot for the past couple years. There were very few things that couldn’t be achieved by inhumane training and conditions .

Kurapika was sitting at the computer table with Leorio hunched over his shoulder, looking at whatever free information the Internet could give them.

Gon entered the library, with a smile on his face, just as the other two finished looking through touristic advertisements for Kukuroo mountain and a sole short Wiki page about it.

Chuu flashed him a smile and he shot one in return. Whatever he and Satotz talked about, it seemed to lighten his mood quite a bit.

Kurapika closed irrelevant tabs and Chuu pointed out a still unsearched page. “We will need to travel by an airship, then a train, with a short hour-ride on the bus afterwards. Let’s hurry and order tickets on the earliest flight, it will take us three days to get to another continent. Remember, you can start using your licenses for such matters,” reminded Chuu, but Gon shook his head.

“You do that but I will take a normal ticket.”

“Why?” Surprised Leorio. 

“I have something to do before I will use my Hunter license.”

“Yeah, but why?” Questioned again Leorio.

Gon rummaged through his pocket before pulling out, oh no, Hisoka’s tag.

“I have to give this back to Hisoka! Until then I cannot call myself a Hunter.” He would be up to a surprise when he would learn the list of things he needed to do before he would be taken seriously as a Hunter.

“And why won’t he take it?” Inquired Chuu, since Gon could have returned it to him after the orientation. She half-dreaded the answer…

“He said he won’t take it back until I can punch him in the face!”

Chuu felt like if she were to comment, she would never stop, so she turned to the computer Kurapika abandoned, busying herself with booking the tickets.

“It might take a while,” started Kurapika gently, but was interrupted by Leorio.

“It will take a long while! Do you realize how big the difference in skill level is between you and him?” Leorio was almost spluttering. “Chuu,” he turned towards her as she paid for Gon’s ticket. “You are the strongest among us, help us here, tell him the idiocy of his plan!”

“I am choosing not to comment,” she hit the confirmation button, turning to Gon, making eye contact, “ right now . I will tell you everything I know about him later, if you want. For free, even, since I might’ve played with you too long during our fight.” She added the last bit to give a hint to not expect a bottomless well of free information from her in the future. She wasn’t greedy - the journey towards most answers would benefit this child more than the ones simply handed over. 

That, or she wasn’t feeling up to becoming his mentor or taking responsibility for his education, thank you, no.

“What can you even know about him?” Grumbled Leorio to the side and Chuu kept silent, vaguely shrugging. She will tell Gon, and Gon only, in a private location, not this library.

“Wait,” Kurapika looked at the computer, “you already ordered tickets?”

“Don’t mention it,” shrugged Chuu, glancing at the youngest boy. “This, too, consider as an apology for yesterday.”

“This is…” Gon was going to say something but paused, eyes focusing past her, on the approaching presence tagged as HeeJin.

Chuu’s lips slid in a smile by themselves as she turned to the girl. 

She was looking much better than yesterday, almost back to her previous self.

“HeeJin! You look good!” Ignoring Leorio's confused mumble that she looked as usual, she met the girl halfway, hugging her. “Sorry I haven't talked to you since yesterday!”

HeeJin gave her a light squeeze back. “Don’t worry, we both were out of it.” Chuu tugged her by the arm towards the boys. “I was looking around for everyone, but everybody seems to move in opposite directions to me!”

“Everyone already came by us,” nodded Chuu. “You missed Hanzo and Pokkle.”

HeeJin shook her head. “I talked to Hanzo,” the girl had a pang of both embarrassment and happiness. “I was mostly looking for the four of you and Choerry. Have you, by any chance, seen her?”

They all shook their heads and Chuu frowned. Right, she wasn’t paying attention, but even if Choerry’s tag had been all over the hotel, she had yet to approach them. The girl was busy.

“She probably has some unfinished business, but I am sure she will approach us soon,” Chuu told her, and HeeJin nodded.

“I thought so too.”

“Have you already said goodbyes to HyunJin?”

HeeJin smiled faintly, gratitude and happiness rising like a wave in her. “No, we are leaving together.”

“Why?” Asked Kurapika, finishing learning the works of a printer, folding the tickets in his bag. “Going to the same port?”

“No, not that. Well, that, but…” there was a subtle pang of fear and her happiness subsided. “She was going to see me off, since neither of us knows when we will meet again,” answered HeeJin, not a trace of deception in her voice or face. But she was lying! So HeeJin knew how to do that! Damn, raise your self-confidence and start employing your skills!

Chuu almost grimaced to her face, but thoughtfully agreed instead. “That is reasonable. Know what, we should exchange our contacts. Gimme your phone.”

“Yeah, HeeJin, what's your number,” started Leorio as a joke, but HeeJin readily dictated her number and he scrambled to write it down, Kurapika doing so too, but with far less chaos.

Chuu gave the girl her phone back, having saved her, Yves’ and Go Won’s numbers in her phone and leaving a little note with an explanation. “What are you going to do now?” If the girl was hiding her destination, her lie should better be ready to be served.

HeeJin beamed. “I am going to see the world! With this,” she flashed her license, “I can go anywhere and everywhere! Travel until I want to see no more .”

And that was true, both statement logic and HeeJin’s feelings.

“That is great,” exclaimed Gon. “You can worry now about neither tickets nor hotels!”

HeeJin nodded proudly. “And most countries and protected regions will let me through too! The only thing I will need to worry about is food, but I’ve got that covered.” She deflated a bit. “I don’t know what to do after that. I have no idea whether I will study somewhere or try to get missions.”

“You’ll see,” finished Chuu, noting HyunJin’s tag coming from behind her, passing librarie’s doors, finally approaching them after running around for whatever reason. “ You have time and both best and the worst of the world in front of you .”

HeeJin nodded, eyes focusing behind her back.

“And if you decide you want none of it, you can still just sell the license and settle in a filthy rich life till your last breath and then some. Or open a bakery or a restaurant or cafe, you know?” said HyunJin, causing everyone else to turn to her too.

Gon gasped. “HyunJin, what happened to you?!” causing the girl to blink in confusion. 

That was rude. Sure, HyunJin looked like she had been repeatedly hit with a truck then another one and was thrown a third one on top of her, with her cast, splinter, stitches for card wounds and ugly bruises, covering most of her uncovered skin, including face, - but there was no need to bring attention to all that!

“Oh, right, you weren’t there. Some rough fights, don’t worry,” HyunJin waved his concern off, unphased by the impression she gave off, before pausing. “But if you want to hug me, I have a crack in my leg and a broken rib, be gentle with them.”

Gon’s eyes seemed to grow even larger, brows furrowed in confusion and empathy. Then, a shift and he was now looking serious, a glimpse of something akin to anger flashing through his eyes, fast and easily missed. Chuu did not miss. “What happened.”

“Was thrown around a bit,” replied brunette as Leorio mouthed her last word with offense, ”it will heal.” 

“Gon, if you want to be sure she is okay, you can just exchange numbers,” Kurapika told Gon, but the boy shook his head, seriousness subsiding.

”I don’t have a phone.”

“Oh.” A pause, before Kurapika got over his confusion. “ Then you should buy one as soon as possible, we will want to stay in touch afterwards too .”

Choerry burst in the library as Kurapika finished talking, sporting a familiar smile. “For real, I am going to keep in touch with all of you after this so you’d better , Gon!”

“Choerry!” greeted the girl HeeJin.

“Hi! Sorry, folks, I had some business to conduct and all that,” Choerry’s usual cheerfulness brought a smile to everyone’s faces and Chuu felt a pang of shame at not being able to trust Choerry as she did with HeeJin or HyunJin. 

She would’ve loved having an abundantly cheerful friend for once. However she quickly pushed that regret aside. 

Chuu finally pinpointed what was wrong with the girl, even more so if her civilian upbringing was true - and the barrier between them rose once again.

Trained for exam or not, for someone pursuing a hunt for plants, Choerry was way too immune to extreme bloodlust. Chuu was taking HeeJin and HyunJin, but Choerry was not one of hers. Maybe someday later down the line she would trust her, but it wouldn’t be a surprise to her if they never trusted each other with their backs.

“No problem,” she replied, pointing at HyunJin and HeeJin. “Those two did the same, the traitors. They even made plans behind our backs,” grimaced Chuu as a joke.

“Plans? What plans?” turned to the duo Choerry.

“We are going to the same port,” answered HeeJin. “HyunJin agreed to make a detour to see me off on my world exploration journey, it's nothing major,” pouted HeeJin at Chuu, who raised hands in surrender, smiling. 

HyunJin had a pang of confusion before it was replaced with understanding. However, everybody faced Chuu and HeeJin, missing it. She did though.

They were definitely going together.

Good choice.

“And you?” asked HeeJin Choerry. “Where are you going now?”

Choerry’s casual smile turned smug. “Already booked my first mission, going straight to the Kvaptuckol mountain range, to Mokuteko reserve. It was requested by the HA medical spector and it would be the first time for me to work with them directly!” Choerry’s eyes were shining, the girl ecstatic over getting to work the job of her dreams.

“Never heard about it,” confessed Chuu.

“I did,” piped in Kurapika. “Though mostly for the lost cultures of the tribes who lived there. I had no idea there was something useful for medicine.”

“There is! When you have time, look it up. It is super interesting and,” she playfully lowered her voice, “super cursed. They say only ghosts live there now.” With a flash of a smirk, Choerry returned her voice to normal. “You four are going after Killua?”

Gon frowned, cocking his head in curiosity. “You aren’t surprised Chuu volunteered with us?”

Choerry let out a half-nervous giggle. Now, paying close attention to her emotions, Chuu caught the thin lie of nervousness - the girl had zero qualms with her “performance” yesterday. “No, I don’t. You weren’t… Well… Yesterday was a difficult day most of us would likely want to forget.”

Leorio scowled. “That's for sure.”

“Don’t you dare to whine about how it went for you personally,” warned him HyunJin with a small smile, humor in the eyes.

Kurapika laughed. “Choerry, can we have your number? Since you wanted to keep in touch,” he inquired, switching the topic.

She gave them her contact information and the certification code of her license for some reason. “If there is an emergency you can’t share through the usual means, just get me on the Q! Chuu, HyunJin,” she turned to the girl before anyone could ask what the hell she was talking about, barreling ahead, “where are you going to go afterwards?”

“Home,” answered easily HyunJin. “There are some complications for me before I continue my search,” she moved her right shoulder, empathising the broken arm. “and I would like to see my mom before making any future plans.”

“I see,” nodded seriously Choerry. “I will too go visit my family after this mission. My cousin was very afraid for my safety during the exam,” HeeJin choked on air in disbelief and Choerry shot her a dirty look. “She would love seeing I am fine and lively in person.”

Chuu stole a glance at the clock on one of the library's wall, before doing a double take. She went back to the computer, moving the long-risen Kurapika, who nodded at Choerry in understanding. “I promised to visit my clan immediately after the exam too, but...” he trailed off, not wanting to poke the topic they were avoiding again and Chuu took her chance to warn the boys.

“I do not want to alarm anyone, but our flight is in two hours and we are nowhere near the port,” alarmed the boys Chuu, “so I’m calling a cab. Be ready to drop everything and run to the exit in six minutes.”

“Thank you,” relaxed Kurapika, berating himself for missing that fact, judging by his expression.

“So, ladies,” turned Chuu to the girls. “ Be free, have fun, stay safe .”

She gave tight hugs to Choery and HeeJin, lifting both of them off the floor and gave a purposely awkward hug to HyunJin’s head, kissing her crown.

“Please do not jump into a fight with Hisoka again,” she asked HyunJin separately, grasping her healthy hand.

“No promises,” joked the girl goodnaturedly and Chuu instantly checked her emotions. HyunJin!

“I’m serious!” Hissed out Chuu. “The man is an untamed danger way above your level!”

HyunJin laughed at her worry, smiling. “Don’t worry, I am not going to search for him for the remacth, I am not that stupid.”

Chuu thanked the sky for keeping the boys silent, especially Gon, the simple child he was. No one needed to be urged to go fight Hisoka. Except Illumi. 

Wait.

Oh God, would she be able to commission him the clown?!

Stop everything, that was the most important question of the decade.

With wide eyes, inwardly calculating how much Hisoka’s head would cost, Chuu nodded and let go of HyunJin’s arm, stepping back, since the girl was telling the truth. It seemed HyunJin liked to take life's challenges as they came and if they appeared clown-shaped, she simply wouldn't turn them down. 

Hopefully the girl would never cross paths with him again. 

“You too stay safe, Chuu,” smiled HeeJin. “All of you,” she looked at the boys, frowning, the smile dissipating. “Be careful.”

“Yeah,” nodded Gon with enthusiasm, raising both of his arms up. “You three be careful, too.” He hesitated for a moment, before giving HyunJin a careful hug. “Get better.”

“Oh, I will,” smirked HyunJin. “Don’t you worry, Gon. Good luck on your Hunt.” HyunJin got her healthy hand from Gon’s embrace and half-hugged him back.

“Leorio, have the time of your life in your medical school, don’t lose your mind in dusty books,” smiled Choerry with a challenge at the teenager. “Study well. I believe that you would become a great doctor.”

“Thank you,” smiled Leorio. “Have fun with your plants and don’t forget to call once in a while.”

Choerry paused for a second before speaking up. “Kurapika,” she said seriously. “After you done and visited your clan, you should find a teacher before searching for a job.” HyunJin felt a whisper of understanding and Chuu’s eyebrows twitched, almost shooting up. Since when did the girl know about nen? What did happen before she arrived at the library? “You will need an edge that a license by itself won’t provide.”

At Choerry’s carefully worded advice, Kurapika pursed lips and nodded, smiling apologetically. “Thank you for the advice, but I think I’d better start taking jobs to get experience to learn what I’m lacking.”

Choerry nodded agreeably, knowing that if he tries to apply for any worthwhile job as a Hunter the knowledge of nen was a must. He would be simply sent away.

Chuu’s phone pinged, notifying the cab arrived, and she stood up from the computer with sharp regret of a definite separation for who knows how long. At least she would know if something goes horribly wrong with either of Jins - the tags on them were to stay, like one on Go Won and Yves. That left her with five free spots left in total. 

“Time to go,” she announced and gave a quick round of hugs again. As she hugged Choerry, she untagged the girl. “Please, stay alive.”


“Well, I should probably go then, too,” said Choerry and HyunJin looked at her. Hurried footsteps of the four were still echoing through the hall when she said that.

“Sinse everybody’s leaving, it would seem logical to just get over this,” she pulled a smile. HyunJin disliked farewells, not having much experience with them. She was going to miss them all. “I’m glad you are getting to live your dream right away, Choerry. Don’t take unnecessary risks, okay?”

Choerry beamed at her, nodding. “I will be sure to keep in contact with you, kay?” she pointed finger at her nose before moving it to HeeJin’s, then back. “Do not ignore my messages and calls or I will come find you, got it?”

HeeJin laughed. “Roger! If I ever switch the phone number I will be sure to notify you as soon as I can,” she consoled purplehead. “Which may happen relatively often, so fair warning.”

“Ah, right, I understand. By the way, technology isn’t something I am any good at. My friend picked my phone, but he got me a list of decent temporary disposable ones, with providers and apps that could be used for better security and untraceability. I will write you the list and instructions later, if you want?”

“Ah,” blushed slightly HeeJin, gratefully lowering her head. “Yes. Thank you. That would be great. Thank you.”

“Enjoy your new life,” Choerry nodded, content. “Well. Nothing else comes to mind, so, this is goodbye, I guess,” she gave both of them a big hug across their shoulders, being extra careful of HyunJin’s, and whispered into their ears. “Never challenge someone you don’t know, it might end up bad. If you are ever in danger or have a need for a criminal-savvy person, give me a call, good?” She leaned back. “See you later, love you, mvah, mvah!” Choerry detached herself after giving them both kisses and ran towards the exit, making a quick wave, accompanied by a smile visible even across such a big room. 

And then she was gone.

Silence settled in the library once again. 

“Well,” said HyunJin, “let’s go.”

“Let’s,” nodded HeeJin, smiling wide. Then, remembered something, shrugging her backpack off. “Oh. No, wait.”

HyunJin watched as the other put her sabre in a misshaped canvas case, sticking it partially into the backpack, making it unrecognizable.

“You can carry the weapon in the open, you know,” she clarified and HeeJin smiled tight-lipped with no humor looking unfocused ahead.

“I know. But I think I will carry it like this for a little longer.”

HyunJin decided not to press. HeeJin promised to tell everything to her later.

“I will teach what I know of hand to hand combat, if you want. Or you can ask my mother, she taught me in the first place.” HeeJin raised her eyes, unbelieving and hopeful expression, before making a wobbly smile.

“I think I will ask you mom,” she pointed at HyunJin’s arm.

She laughed, forgetting about those for a moment and nodding. “Might be for the better.” She looked HeeJin in the eyes. “Let’s go?”

HeeJin smiled the happiest smile - and they were off.


[AI]: the one where they have that uglyass skyscraper

[AI]: good 7 of march?

[AI]: as usual day-two move

[FB]: yes i remembr

[FB]: sounds good

[AI]: its decided C;

[AI]: c u later then cherry

[FB]: wait

[AI]: yes yes?

[FB]: i DID use those chains eat THAT

[AI]: :O

[AI]:

[FB]: tied some people to trees on the tag island

[FB]: shut up

[AI]: (())

[AI]: stop wait what

[AI]: “some people”

[AI]: what happened to your target

[FB]: did you have island tag phase?

[AI]: do not slide off the topic

[AI]: yes a boring one

[AI]: n e way, fb

[AI]: who are you?!

[FB]: no

[AI]: where is an actual professional

[AI]: where is my dear friend

[AI]: where is my capable and smart and strong and sharp

[FB]: dont start

[AI]: friend?

[AI]: is this a signal for help?

[AI]: are you in danger?

[AI]: whats your bestiest besty’s name?

[AI]: what is your dream pet?

[AI]: how do you plant a seed?

[AI]: normal green plant plant I mean

[AI]: do we need to stage an extraction?

[AI]: just signal and we’ll find you

[AI]: wink twice if I need to track you down

[AI]: helloo? where are you

[AI]: hell

[AI]: ooooooooo

[AI]: ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[AI]: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[AI]: o?

[FB]: are you finished?

[AI]: ye (◕ω~)*:・゚✧

[FB]: anyway

[FB]: shut

[FB]: ill tell you what happened later :P

[FB]: bunch of stuff happened, I was not expecting the mess this exam was

[FB]: see you!!

[AI]: awwww

[AI]: bye~

[AI]: whispers

[AI]: i will cherrish the time of our meeting

[AI]: o^o

[angelicImage] left the chat. Awaiting.

[FB]: overused!

[FB]: ugh

[FB]: >:0

[fruitBat] left the chat. 

Dialog is closed at 18:06

Dialog is being deleted.. .



She asked Shalnark numerous times to not call her that! She should pronounce his name with a butchered Raiwanees accent each time, see if he likes it!

Despite her close friend’s familiar mocking and how some of the conversations went this morning, she felt satisfied.

Wide smile grew on her face. 

The world was vast and colorful and had no limits and Choerry was hungry for it all.




Act 1: Departure ==> End


We made it we made it we made ittt!!!
Whew
What a journey! What a climb up the mountain! And - what a view..
Thank you all who read to this point! If you are still here, please write your thoughts on what you read so far! We are to be separated for at least half a year, after all, which leads me to my next point I am to take a bit of a hiatus, where I write draft for the next act and brush up first chapters of this one, sorry! It just helps me to build a cohesive plot and characterisation, so as much as I am capable of writing and posting chapter by chapter, it's just better for overall quality This story followed me in my strugle to put myself together after more than a decade of depression and all the energy and time poured into it mean a lot to me. I feel that it returned to me what I gave to it
Let's see where it all flows next We aren't saying goodbye to these four lovely girls, as some of them decided to stay in the plotlines for the next act - without my consent, as per usual
(and you now know name of Choerry's third best friend. It illuminates her from a whole new percpective, doesn't it? Oh wowie-cabowie, lets pray it wouldn't screw up her future in any sense :3c ) See you in Act 2: (In)Action
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3