The Waves Roll In

Finding My Angel (HIATUS)

Minho's POV

I woke with an angel in my arms, she looked so perfect and beautiful as she slept. I didn't want to wake her, I her hair softly and heard her slow and steady breathing. I held in my arms this girl I barely knew, I didn't know her name, where she came from, or why she had bothered to even save me. She had found a place in my heart, she was special to me. I realized that Jinki would come after me soon but I didn't care, no matter what he did he wasn't taking this girl. I had found my guardian angel and I was determined to keep her here with me in paradise. She rolled over in her sleep until her head was laying on my chest, I felt my heartbeat speed up. She laughed softly "I make you nervous pabo" she whispered. Opening her eyes slowly she glanced up at me and smiled "Have I bothered you?" I instantly shook my head. She sat up and glanced around "I'm going to make you something then I have a surprise" I watched her leave the room in a slow fashion. She seemed so tired that I felt I should do something for her, she had already done so much for me. When she came back she had a bowl of fresh fruit. Taking the pineapple out she fed it to on a toothpick, "My turn" I said smiling. She smiled and let me feed her a ripe strawberry. A small bit of juice was left on her cheek, I lean in close to her and kissed it away. She turned pink and covered her face with her hands, "You make me nervous too Minho!" I smiled at the thought and we finished breakfast together.

 

Minah's POV

"Araso Minho time for your surprise!" I said excitedly. Taking Minho's hand I helped him stand, "Strange that you have the weak ankles" I said sarcastically. Minho pursed his lips in a fake scowl, I want to laugh out loud. Leading Minho through the house I could see him trying to hide a smile, I knew he was excited. Throwing the front door open I heard a sigh of contentment from Minho. Releasing my hand he stepped outside and spread his arms. Seeing him so happy made small tears form at the corner of my eyes. Wiping them away I stepped outside next to Minho. I glanced down and saw that Minho was holding my hand like a namja (boyfriend). "Omo, look out there it's a BIRD!" Minho said in a silly voice. "AISH you are so easily distracted" I replied rolling my eyes. "No no look!" he protested. I glanced towards the shore sarcastically but noticed nothing except for the fact that I was being swept off my feet, literally. "Minho-ah! You pabo you are still recovering!" I yelled. "Aish, I heal fast just chill and be happy" he said smiling as he carried me closer to the shore. "Araso Minho put me down now" I said sharply. Minho protested and instead threw me, into the incoming waves. "CHOI MINHO YOU ARE IN TROUBLE" I yelled. My hair was now completely wet and my clothes were sticking to me. Running back to the shore I grabbed Minho around the waist and began dragging him towards the water "ANI ANI" He yelled and tried to kick free, it was too late though, Minho was now wet from head to toe. Then began, of course, a very intense splash fight. Minho tackled me and tried to hold me down, rolling out of his grasp I swam out deeper and resurfaced. When I looked around Minho was nowhere to be found, "Minho?" I said softly. "Eep!" I screamed as Minho swam up underneath me and lifted me above the tossing waves.

 

Minho's POV

I held onto my guardian angel as she smiled down at me, the sun shining behind her face. I let her down off my shoulder and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Minah" she whispered in my ear, "My name is Minah". I smiled at her beautiful name "My Minani" I whispered back. She smiled and moved closer until we where staring right into each other's eyes. Her eyes sparkled in the waves and I feel her heart beat close to mine. Slowly she closed her eyes and moved closer, I closed my eyes as well and moved in. Our lips met and everything stood still. The sound of the waves disappeared and the sun shone on us so brightly. I moved my lips around her perfect ones and felt bliss that I hadn't felt in a long time. I was determined to keep this angel that I had finally found.

 

FINALLY the romance you all asked for xD Saranghaeyo yeoreobun!!!

Key will be in soon xD He is coming!!!! (WHAT A CREEPER!!)

Taemin Coming too!!! :D

You liked the Minho parts right? xD

Will update soon I promise!!! <3