Saved By An Angel

Finding My Angel (HIATUS)

Minah's POV

I cried my heart out, I had lost my only chance of getting to Jinki and helping my family become whole. I had lost Minho, someone I barely knew but had found a place in my heart. I rested my head on the bed and buried my face in my arms, I let the tears go until I felt as If I couldn't cry anymore. I lifted my head up and looked at Minho, how peaceful he seemed. I noticed the rising and falling of..of...I blinked and looked again Minho was BREATHING! I gasped with joy and ran out of the room to look for the IV, he needed medicine if he was going to stay alive.

 

Minho remained in his coma/dream state for 4 full days, he would sometimes wake momentarily but he always thought it to be a dream. When he would wake Minah would be fixing his IV or giving him new blankets. Sometimes, he could hear her singing or reading to him. Minah worked day and night to make sure Minho stayed alive and healthy she slept little and when she did she curled up in the chair next to Minho's bed. Sometimes she would go without eating because she worried for his condition, she found herself falling in love with what was meant to be her blackmail.

 

Minho's POV 

Groaning I rubbed my eyes and finally woke up from what seemed to be a dream. The girl who I had met...was it yesterday? I don't remember but I noticed that she was curled up in a nearby chair looking weak and tired. I sat up and rubbed my eyes sleepily. Noticing the IV on my arm I pulled it out and rubbed the sore that appeared there. Aigoo~ I ache all over, I thought to myself. Why had this poor girl went through all the trouble to take care of me? I was worth more dead than alive with the things I had done. As I glanced her way she stirred and opened her eyes slowly. I could never recall anyone have eyes so amazingly blue and pure. "You are finally awake, I'm glad" she murmed as she stood up and walked out of the room. I could hear her cooking in the kitchen so I decided to lay down and think all of this over. First of all, who had grabbed me and why? I understand people are after me but what does this girl have to do with it? I don't even know her but I wish I did. She returned with a warm bowl of Ramyeun and a glass of water. She set the water down next to me and moved the chair next to the bed. "You might be a little numb with the medicine so I'm going to have to feed you, Mianhaeyo~" She said softly. She laughed musically "Say 'ah'" I wanted to laugh at how childish this was but I opened my mouth and let her feed me. The Ramyeun was spicy, exactly how I like it. "Aish pabo, you are like a little boy" she said as she dabbed a napkin on my cheek. I blushed a little and hid my face with the blanket. She hit me softly "Stop being so silly  I didn't give you THAT much medicine!" I lowered the blanket and rolled my eyes. After finishing the Ramyeun I felt much better, I drank some water and watched the girl clean up the room. "I'm going to open the window araso?" I nodded as she let the warm summer breeze drift through the curtains. I wanted to go outside and touch the sand and feel the water so BAD!

Minah's POV

"Can I ask your name?" Minho said sweetly. "Ani~ I'm not that important" I replied suddenly, I regretted it almost instantly. "Fine Ani, it's nice to meet you Ani" he replied with harsh charisma. "Jinjjah? Stop being so immature" I replied. Minho only huffed and turned to look out the window. I walked over and sat down next to Minho, "Mianhaeyo~ I didn't mean to be harsh" "I understand" he said, "you are tired so let me help you just as you have help me" Minho gestured for me to lay down next to him, I tried to protest but when he gave me his charismatic gaze I could only comply. I laid down and drifted off to sleep, I didn't even wake when I felt his arms around me. I felt whole once more. <3

 

Jae Jaen!! I finished Chapter 3 and even added more romance! Mianhaeyo~ Key and Taemin will come in I PROMISE YOU! Saranghaeyo yeoreobun! 

TROUBLEMAKERS! xD

 

I know how much you want Taemin ^_^

And Key...xD

 Saranghaeyo~ SHINee!! <3