Ch2

Superstar

Lyn(You): I looked at the man and turned my head to the side and roll my eyes. I whispered to myself, "Why me out of everyone?" Mr. Man, you can just drop me off right here. I can walk home.

Taeyang: I looked at her. Then she said, "Mr. Man, you can just drop me off right here. I can walk home." No, it's to dangerous outside. I can't let you be hurt especially what I did earlier. 

Lyn(You): It's fine. I can just walk home. I look at the streets. Mr. Man, you just passed my street. But, why are you driving away from my home?

Taeyang: Sasaeng fans are following us. We will take a detour. Look, you don't have to called me Mr.Man. You can called me Taeyang.

Lyn(You): Mr.Ma---

Taeyang: I look at the girl

Lyn(You): I mean Taeyang, if you can't drop me off. Why did you offered in the first place?

Taeyang: I kept driving and I look into my mirrors and pull off the road and drove into the woods. The reason why I offered to take you home; because you didn't look happy when I saw you through the cctv. You seem sad. So, when I was rushing through the bathroom and the door hit you. I felt bad. I should have done something earlier. But, you wouldn't let me. Why is that? 

Lyn(You): I didn't want you to worry about me. Like I said before, "I was at the concert to show moral support for my sister." She is head over heels for you guys. Not me. I'm just 

Taeyang: Quiet?

Lyn(You): Yeah. Are you sure that we are going the right way?

Taeyang: Im positive. 

Lyn(You): Look, Taeyang. I can just walk home. I will be fine. 

Taeyang: Not tonight. Its too dark outside plus, sasaeng fans out there. You don't know what they would do to you. Tell me your name.

Lyn(You): My name is Lyn(You).

Taeyang: Alright, Lyn. We probably have to stay in a cabinet tonight. I lost the way.

Lyn(You): You said,"That you know the way in the woods. Why did you lie?" Im getting out of the car. 

Taeyang: I parked the car in the spot. 

Lyn(You): I got out of the car and started to walk away from Taeyang. I kept walking away from Taeyang. I whispered to myself, "Why did he lied to me?"  Until, I heard him say, "Hey, are you sure that you are going the right way?"

Taeyang: I followed Lyn(You) from behind.  I said from behind Lyn(You), "Hey, are you sure that you are going the right way?" 

Lyn(You): I ignore Taeyang. I turned around and look at him. 

Taeyang: Why are you so crabby?

Lyn(You): I walk to Taeyang. First, of all I'm not crabby nor am I happy. Second, you didn't have to do what you have to do at the clinic. Third, I just want to go home.

Taeyang: First of all, I care. Second, you don't have to be so snippy. Third,why you can't just admit that you are enjoying having this fun time with me?

Lyn(You): I....I.....I...

Taeyang: I what

Lyn(You): Nevermind. I walk away. 

Taeyang: Please let me make it up to you. I got in front of Lyn(You) and I started to walk backwards then fell into the pond.

Lyn(You): I saw him get in front of me. As he slowly walk backwards then fell into the pond. Taeyang,  I shouted. My bag fell off my shoulder as I yelled for him. Then,he grab me. Ahh

Taeyang: Enjoy this time with me, I whispered. 

Lyn(You): I look at him. Taeyang, Are you going to let go?

Taeyang: OH, sorry

Lyn(You): He let go of me. Im sorry I can't swim.

Taeyang: Oh, Here let me help you o---

Lyn(You): I splash Taeyang in the face with the water. 

Taeyang: Hey! I splash her back.

Lyn(You): While I was in the pond. I look up into the night sky. The stars are so beautiful tonight. So, is the moon. I kept looking at Taeyang then at myself. I started to remembered what happen to me two and half years ago. Could he save me from that ex boyfriend of mine? Why can't I remembered Taeyang name? I shook my head. As I left the pond and sat at the picinic table.

Taeyang: Beautiful. I watch Lyn(You) walking out of the pond. And watched her sat at the picinic table. I started to walked out of the pond and look at the Lyn(You). Quite a adventure tonight, huh?

Lyn(You): You can say that.