Ch1

Superstar

At the concert.

Mia: Lyn(You) isn't this amazing? Us sisters at this concert together. 

Lyn(You): You dragged me here. I can't believe you dragged me to the concert. Even, though im not really much of a fan of superstars. 

Mia: I have no other options to get you here with me. Show is about to start. Enjoy it.

Lyn(You): You go ahead. I will be heading to the restroom.

Mia: Your going to miss the show.

Lyn(You): I will be right back.

Mia: Hurry up

Lyn(You): I left the concert arena and started to walk to the restroom. I was heading to the girls room. When I heard screams coming from the concert. As I head to the bathroom door. I felt the bathroom door hitting me.

Taeyang: I left the bathroom in a hurry. I open the door as fast as I could. Until, I heard a thump.

Lyn(You): Oww, I said. I fell on the floor. I heard someone say, "I'm so sorry." I looked up and saw a man.

Taeyang: I'm so sorry. Then, I saw her looking up at me. Hear take my hand.

Lyn(You): I took the guy hand. Are you alright the man said to me? The door hit me. 

Taeyang: As I said to the girl, "Are you alright?" Until, she said to me, "The door hit me." I said, "I'm sorry."

Lyn(You): I understand you but, you don't have to be in a rush. Your fans are waiting for you. 

Taeyang: I grabbed her arm. I said, " Let me get a ice pack for your head."

Lyn(You): I don't need a ice pack. I just would like to go home. 

Taeyang: "Are you a fan?",I said.

Lyn(You): No, im not a fan im just here for moral support. My head started to hurt. 

Taeyang: Let me just get a ice pack for you. Please, let me help you.

Lyn(You): No, just let me walk home.

Taeyang: I have to take you to a doctor. So, he can check that bump out on your head.

Lyn(You): Your show is about to start. Go don't worry about me. Perform great. I'll be fine. I walked away and head to the bathroom.  I walked inside the bathroom. I just felt very dizzy. 

Taeyang: I heard what she said. I smile and I watched her walk into the bathroom. I walked away and enter the domain of the concert. 

Mia: Where are you, Lyn(You)? I looked at my watch as the show has begun. I kept my eye on the seat and the concert.

Lyn(You): I sat on the bathroom floor. I kept hearing the screams and the echos from the show and the moment of those echos reminded me what happen to me while I was with my last boyfriend who is now my ex. I put my hands over my ears not to hear those echos anymore. I saw dark spots and the room closing in. My breath of air went out. I passed out.

Two hours and thirty minutes

Lyn(You): I woke up and found myself at a clinic. Mia, I got out of bed. 

Taeyang: Where are you going?

Lyn(You): I have to get my sister. Even though she is one year older than me. I saw the man from the concert. 

Taeyang: You need to be check out first. One of the stylist found you on the bathroom floor; passed out. 

Lyn(You): I have to go.

Taeyang: Why do you have to be so crabby?

Lyn(You): I'm not crabby. I just have to get home. Plus, I heard you talk with the doctor. You didn't have to do that for me. I know its a concussion. I have to stay awake fore twenty four hours. I had one two years ago. Im not a big fan of superstars. So, I need to get home.

Taeyang: Let me take you home.

Lyn(You): Where's Mia? Plus, I don't know you. Why are you helping me? 

Taeyang: I ask my manager to take Mia home. I want to help you. I understand that your not a fan of superstars but, I can be different. 

Lyn(You): Fine. Take me home. 

Taeyang: But, their is one catch dispatch is outside the clinic. So, we have to take the back way and use someone else's car.

Lyn(You): Sure, I raised my pointer finger, "Don't hit me with the car door." If you do I will tell everyone that you save me from a near death experience. But, you give everyone that look to make them fall in love with you. Its not going to work with me.

Taeyang: Don't be so crabby. Come on. 

The man and I got into the car.

Lyn(You): This is going to be a long night.