Dear Yesung

Dear Yesung

Both Park Leeteuk and Kim Heechul have no idea what is happening. A lawyer called them that they are both stated in the last will of Kim Hyo-jin. Kim Hyo-jin, a very beautiful woman from the past.

 

The lawyer has a small office and cheap looking suit. She probably found an affordable lawyer who wrote her last will. The old lawyer pulls out a file and puts it on his desk full of coffee stains. He opens the file and holds 2 letters.

 

“Our situation is described in this one.”

 

He unfolds the papers which were in the yellow envelope and clears his throat.

 

If you are reading this letter, it means I am dead. Leeteuk and Heechul, a secret burdened me for long 17 years. I know we met almost 18 years ago in Greece. Do you remember the small pub on Mykonos? First, I met you, Heechul. You were a raising star of K-pop, enjoying your last normal vacation. I might sound like a , but we had on a beach 3 hours after we met for the first time. The next morning I left Mykonos and traveled to Kos. There I met you, Leeteuk. Now I definitely sound like a , I slept with you in your hotel room that evening.

 

When I was back in South Korea, I found out I was pregnant. I didn’t want to bother you. Heechul, you were a young K-pop star and a baby could have ruined your future. Leeteuk, you were studying in the USA. I didn’t want to be a burden so I kept my, our son as a secret. Our son is Yesung, he doesn’t know who is his father and I don’t know neither.

 

If my lawyer reads this letter, it means I am dead and Yesung is underage. Leeteuk and Heechul, I am begging you, please take care of our son Yesung. I don’t know who is his father, I only know our week in Greece was unforgettable and I loved you both. Please, forgive me that I kept my son as a secret, but it was better for him. It was better for everyone.

 

I saved money, it all belongs to Yesung, but he needs someone. Someone who will help him to deal with my death. Please, do it, fulfill my last wish. Tell him I love him, I love him so much.

 

Kim Hyo-jin

 

The lawyer puts the papers aside and looks at them.

 

“She and her son were involved in a car accident. She died right there, her son is in the hospital. His chances also aren’t good so ..”

 

Leeteuk angrily clenches his fists and tries to calm down.

 

“So what?!”

 

The lawyer shrugs and nervously fixes his tie.

 

“I don’t know … I am just … he might die soon.”

 

Heechul is silent, he is doing everything to understand. He remembers Hyo-jin and that night. But a child? It might have happened.

 

“I know this is hard, but that’s all. The second letter was prepared for adult Yesung. It is clear my client had many partners, maybe he isn’t yours. Who knows?”

 

This pushed Heechul out of his thoughts.

 

“How dare you?! She is dead and you are speaking like this? Just tell me where is that boy, which hospital.”

 

The man is quickly trying to find papers from the hospital and hands them to Heechul. Heechul angrily storms out of the office and after a few seconds Leeteuk runs behind him.

 

“Wait! Where are you going?!”

 

Heechul walks faster and runs down the stairs and out of the building.

 

“Wait!”

 

Leeteuk finally manages to catch Heechul’s arm.

 

“Where am I going? You heard that, she had son who is mine or yours. I have to see him.”

 

Heechul doesn’t know what he is expecting. That boy …. Yesung, he might look like Heechul. Maybe that Heechul will look at him and know he has a son.

 

Heechul catches a taxi and Leeteuk jumps in the car too. Yesung might be his! He has to know the truth. He is an engineer, when he finds a problem he solves it. But how can he solve this problem? A DNA test! Yes, they will take a bit of their blood and the kid’s blood and done! Then they will know the truth.

 

They reach the hospital where is Kim Hyo-jin’s dead body lying in the morgue and her son is in the ICU. A nurse is so kind to lead them in his room. She stops in front of the door and gives them a sad smile before leaving them alone.

“So?”

 

Leeteuk is scared. The last time he visited someone in a hospital was the time when his mother was dying. She was always annoying him with questions about grandkids and now she might have one. It doesn’t matter anymore because she is dead and her grandson might also die. Heechul is scared, but he wants to see the truth.

 

Heechul opens the door and silently walks in the room. The first thing Heechul feels is how hot is the room. He feels like a chicken in an oven. In the middle of the room is a bed and many machines are surrounding it. In the bed is lying a petite boy. Heechul finally realizes why is the room so hot, the boy is . Some weird brace is covering his chest with tubes and wires leading to his arms and head. An IV needle is inserted in his neck and pumps fluids into his battered body. In his left nostril is inserted another tube, a breathing tube is inserted in his mouth and leads in his lungs. A pulse monitor is clipped to his finger and a plastic band around his wrist states the most important information.

 

Kim Yesung, 17, male.

 

Heechul can’t believe they described him so easily.

 

“Oh my ing God! Spinal cord damage, brain bleeding, broken ribs … he is on the brink of death.”

 

Leeteuk finds a medical records in the name card holder and can’t believe he survived so many injuries. Heechul peeks on the paper and smiles.

 

“We have the same blood type.”

 

Leeteuk smirks and puts the papers aside. He comes closer to the bed and grips the plastic guardrails. He imagined that Yesung will be similar to him or Heechul, but his face is … well, battered. Swollen. Bruised. You can call it however you want, it is simple - they can’t compare his face to theirs. Thick bandages are wrapped around his head and not many hair is sticking out.

 

They are busy staring at him when a nurse comes to check the patient. She pulls the blanket away and the men move their eyes. He is , more bruises are blooming on his legs and a urinary catheter is leading in his manhood. She removes a bandage from his left thigh and puts a new one over the wound.

 

“Can I touch him?”

 

Heechul better asks the nurse, he doesn’t want to hurt him even more. The nurse hands him a pair of latex gloves and says it is safe. Heechul puts on the gloves and hesitantly the boy’s cheek. A piece of thick tape is securing a nasogastric tube in his nose and only a part of his cheek is uncovered. He gently the pale skin and smiles. Yesung might be in coma, but he needs some kind of comfort, he needs someone close when his mom died. A doctor comes and asks them to go in his office.

 

“We are keeping him in induced coma so he can rest and heal a bit. However, it is impossible to say when we will wake him up.”

 

The doctor looks at Heechul and then at Leeteuk.

 

“I don’t know who is the father. His mother is dead and someone needs to be our emergency contact.”

 

The men look at each other.

 

“Well … right now we have no idea who is his father, can we both be his emergency contact?”

 

The doctor nods and writes their phone numbers on a paper.

 

“Do you want to see Kim Hyo-jin?”

 

They agree, they need to say goodbye. The doctor calls someone who leads them in the morgue. She is still pretty. Dead, but pretty as if she is alive.

 

“Hyo-jin .. why?”

 

Leeteuk watches her face, as if he is waiting she will speak and explain what happened. They stand there for a while, but then it is too depressing.

 

.

.

.

 

Leeteuk can’t work. His mind is running away back to his dead love and potential son. This is crazy! That’s why he decides to visit the hospital again. He waits for Yesung’s doctor and takes him aside.

 

“Can you do a DNA test? Money is not a problem, I just need to know if he is mine.”

 

The doctor nods and promises to do the test and send him the results. Leeteuk doesn’t enter the room, he walks past it and doesn’t even look inside. He goes back in his office and pushes away every though about the boy and Hyo-jin.

 

Heechul is struggling. His work is important, creating a movie costs millions and he still makes mistakes in his dialogues. Heechul is a star, he can’t think about his possible son all the time. He can’t! And yet he wants to visit him so bad. He wants to hold his hand because he is completely alone. He has no one. Heechul doesn’t care if Yesung is his son or not. Hyo-jin wanted them to take care of him and Heechul needs to fulfill her wish.

 

.

.

.

 

It is late, almost 2 in the morning. A nurse is silently checking on every patient, she is silent like a ghost. She spends more time in the room of the youngest patient. It is sad, he is 17 and suddenly he is alone in the entire world. She briefly holds his small hand, but then she has to leave.

 

The nurse didn’t see how Yesung’s eyelids twitch. A few minutes later, one eye which is not so swollen opens and slowly looks around. Yesung is too tired. He feels as if he is floating in a warm water and remembers how his mom used to bath him when he was really little. He smiles a bit and the eye slowly closes again. Mom. He wants his mom.

 

.

.

.

 

Heechul is silently watching the bedside monitors in the room and then looks on the paper bag in his hand.

 

“I have a gift for you.”

 

He was feeling bad that Yesung is alone most of the time. He is still in coma so he probably doesn’t know he is alone, but Heechul decided to buy him something. He pulls pink stuffed bunny from the bag and lays it next to Yesung. He smiles a bit and gently pushes Yesung’s black hair out of his face.

 

“I have to say you are very handsome.”

 

Hyo-jin was also pretty. And now he is preparing her funeral. A nurse knocks on the door and then walks inside.

 

“It is time to feed him.”

 

She lifts her hand with a feeding bag full of some vanilla colored gruel. Heechul steps aside to not make her work harder and watches her while she connects the bag to a nasogastric tube in the patient’s nose. The liquid inside the tube reaches his nose and slowly makes its way into his stomach. Heechul has no idea what are they pumping inside him, but it sure does look disgusting. Heechul promises to himself that Yesung will eat only the most delicious meals for the rest of his life.

 

The nurse turns around to Heechul and watches the sad man for a few silent seconds.

 

“It has been two weeks, doctors say his condition is stable and slowly improves.”

 

The nurse smiles at Heechul who just nods. Her kind words can’t help him. She leaves and Heechul gently the small hand.

 

“You need to promise you will fight. Things will be hard after you wake up, but I will be with you.”

 

.

.

.

 

Time is slowly flowing and two weeks turns into three weeks. Doctors repeat the same thing - He needs time to heal, he will wake up after he gets strong enough.

 

Heechul and Leeteuk are cold toward each other. The only thing they have common is that they both slept with Hyo-jin many years ago. Heechul has his reasons why he wants Yesung, he has soft heart. On the other hand, Leeteuk doesn’t have the time to have a child, a 17 years old kid still requires time and attention, and Leeteuk has his own life.

 

Heechul is frequently visiting him - every day he finds at least a bit of time to see Yesung and holds his hand for a few minutes. Meanwhile, Leeteuk is ignoring that room and the boy inside. And his strategy almost worked, if he wasn’t Kim Yesung’s emergency contact.

 

He and Heechul almost collide in the hospital’s hallway. Leeteuk doesn’t really understand why he came, maybe he is just curious. Heechul’s heart is beating fast while the doctor explains Yesung woke up.

 

“A nurse was there when he opened his eyes, but he became hysterical. He remembers the car accident and guessed that his mother died. I had to sedate him, otherwise he would have hurt himself.”

 

Heechul silently curses and the doctor leads them in his room where are two nurses removing sequential compression devices from Yesung’s legs. He was asleep for too long so the doctors needed to reduce the risk of vein thrombosis in his lower limbs. The devices look like plastic sleeves with a number of pumps inside which inflates and deflates in a predetermined sequence. It mimics the action of walking and makes Yesung’s way back to normal easier.

 

“He will wake up in a few hours, you can wait if you want.”

 

Heechul immediately agrees while Leeteuk wants to say no. But if Heechul waits, then he should also stay. They sit down, each one on the opposite side of the room. Leeteuk pulls out his phone to answer a few emails. Heechul is holding Yesung’s frail hand and watches Leeteuk. How can he be so calm? Yesung woke up! He knows his mom is dead, they are waiting to figure out how damaged is his brain and spine, and Leeteuk is calmly sitting there.

 

The sky outside is growing darker, night is quickly approaching. Heechul gets a coffee and some sandwich from the hospital cafeteria, but other than that he sits there and holds Yesung’s hand. Leeteuk’s hurts from the uncomfortable and cheap chair, but something is telling him he can’t complain when he is in a building full of sick people. The men are close to falling asleep when a soft cry wakes them up.

 

.

.

.

 

Yesung’s mind is somewhere far, far away from that room and his dead mother. He is with her, with his perfect and loving mum. They are on a beach, he can’t remember the name, but it is in Busan. There is warm sand underneath them and they are eating ice cream while watching the blue ocean in front of them. His mind jumps in another happy memory, this time it is a regular school day. Kids from his class bullied him again, they had no good reason, for them Yesung was unwanted and weird. His mom always cheered him up, she always dried his tears and kissed his cheeks. Kids can be mean, how else would mean adults exist? She was always there when he needed her, even when he didn’t know he needs her. And now she is gone forever with her last scream trapped in his head.

 

Yesung feels as if he is swimming in jello. He hears muffled voices and annoying beeping sounds, but he can’t ask someone to turn it off. Soft hand is holding his hand and Yesung wonders if his mom is back. Yesung slowly opens his eyes and cries out in fear and pain.

 

Two faces are hovering above him and Yesung closes his eyes. Who are they? Their faces … their faces are somehow familiar. Where did he see them? The beeping is furious. The sharp sound is stabbing in his brain and keeps him away from falling asleep.

 

“Yesung, everything is okay. There is no need to be scared, please stay calm. You are seriously injured, relax so it won’t hurt more.”

 

The two faces are gone and another head appears above him. This time it is someone old with gray hair. Yesung realizes something hard is inside his throat and he shakily lifts one weak hand to get rid of it. Before anyone can stop him, he weakly tugs on the tube and gags.

 

“Don’t touch that, okay? It is helping you with breathing so keep it there.”

 

A cold hand pushes his hand away and tears fill Yesung’s eyes. He wants mommy!

 

“Yesung, can you squeeze my hands? Can you do that for me?”

 

Two cold hands clasp his and Yesung tries to force his muscles to move. His squeeze on the cold and dry hands isn’t very strong, it is a pathetic grip, but it counts.

 

“Good job.”

 

The old face above him smiles and then disappears.

 

“Take his socks off, I need to check the plantar reflex and then you can sleep.”

 

The old face and the somehow familiar face are back. A blanket is lifted off and Yesung whimpers in cold. He whimpers more when a nurse pulls his socks off.

 

“It’s okay, we are almost done.”

 

Something cold swipes the soles of his left foot and then his right foot.

 

“Movement in the feet and toes, that’s great.”

 

Yesung lets out a soft little noise and the nurse hurries to put the socks back on.

 

“Sleep, okay?”

 

.

.

.

 

When Yesung’s eyes opened, Heechul and Leeteuk lean above the bed. The boy is hysterical, that is more than clear. The machines around him start to beep in panic and it calls nurses and doctors. Heechul is just glad he isn’t anymore and wears a pair of thin pants. Nurses and doctor push them aside and made a fuss over the patient.

 

Something inside Leeteuk breaks when he hears the pained whimpers and whines coming from Yesung. He sounds like a baby, he is helplessly crying while strangers surround him and the only person he loved is dead. Leeteuk feels tears trying to escape from his eyes and quickly leaves the room. He can’t stand it. The responsibility is terrifying. He received the letter with DNA results, but he is scared to learn the truth. What if Yesung is his son? What if he isn’t?

.

.

.

 

Yesung is still under sedatives, he is too hysterical and it hurts him. The surgery which stopped his brain bleeding was successful, but his head still hurts and he is dizzy. There is also a risk of seizures and mood swings, that’s why he will get a psychiatrist to help him with his loss and problems.

 

Most of the time he is silently crying while staring into nothing. He wants his mom. She can’t leave him like this, that’s not what moms do. He doesn’t understand why is Kim Heechul visiting him almost every day or why he brings gifts, he can remember his face, but not from magazines or from the Internet. No, he saw his face much sooner, when he was a child. And he knows his mom was mad because of it. Heechul usually sits next to his bed and they don’t speak. Yesung asked him just one question - he asked about his mom’s funeral. Heechul was heartbroken when he had to tell him her funeral was 2 weeks ago.

 

It is night, it is late and Heechul should be asleep, but he can’t when he knows how much distress is crushing the boy. Yesung is asleep, a nurse gave him a pill to help him fall asleep. Heechul has no idea what is happening inside Yesung’s head.

 

.

.

.

 

Yesung knows his mom like the most loving and caring person. She is almost never mad, especially mad at him. Today she has no time to play with him and Yesung gets bored in his room. That’s why he goes in his mom’s bedroom. He loves her vanity dressing table full of make-up and jewels. Mom doesn’t let him near the table, but now she is too busy to notice him. Yesung opens one drawer and inside are colorful lipsticks and lip glosses. In another drawer is a photo album full of their pictures, but underneath is an envelope he doesn’t know. He opens the yellow envelope and peeks inside. Inside are two old pictures. On one is a young woman … wait, his mom has the same warm eyes! He doesn’t know the guy who is next to her, they are sitting on some beach. Yesung turns the picture and reads:

 

My unforgettable night in Greece.

 

On the second picture is his mom, but younger and another man. They are sitting at a table in a restaurant and hold glass with wine.

 

Leeteuk, I have never drunk so much wine.

 

Yesung jumps up when the door of the bedroom opens and his mom angrily runs to him.

 

“What are you doing? This is mine!”

 

She rips the pictures out of his hands and angrily grips his arms. She pushes him out of the bedroom and closes the door with a loud bang. Yesung is on the edge of tears and doesn’t understand what made her so mad.

 

“Mommy?! Mommy, please! I am sorry!”

 

His little fists bang on the door, but his mommy isn’t opening the door. He is wailing and bangs on the door, but mommy still isn’t answering.

 

.

.

.

 

Yesung abruptly wakes up and quickly blinks a few times. Heechul is standing next to him, scared that something is wrong with him.

 

“I know you. Mom has your pictures in her table. You both knew my mom.”

 

Heechul looks like a fish pulled out of water. He opens and closes his mouth a few times, but doesn’t form words. After a moment he simply nods.

 

“That’s why you spend so much time with me … you are my father, right?”

 

Heechul sighs in exhaustion while Yesung frowns in disgust.

 

“I don’t understand it …. I was bullied because I had only mom and she knew who is my father for years.”

 

Yesung starts crying when he remembers how other kids and sometimes even adults treated him, but he was a child of a single mother. Everyone believed there is something wrong with him or with his mother so the father left.

 

“We were young and dumb, neither I or Leeteuk knew about you. I spent one night with her and then she disappeared.”

 

Heechul wants to touch him, but Yesung flinches away.

 

“I have good news for you, you can off. I don’t need you.”

 

Heechul knows he is lying. Yesung looks so tiny and fragile, how could he survive on his own? Heechul is going to hug him, but Yesung weakly pushes him away.

 

“Leave me alone!”

 

Heechul doesn’t want to make him angry so he leaves him alone and hopes Yesung will change his mind.

 

.

.

.

 

Two weeks later Yesung still refuses to see Heechul. Everything he knew is gone. His mom is dead, two strangers might be his dad and everything hurts so much. He is tired, tired of breathing and being alive. How can he be alone? Mom was with him all the time, she was the only person in his life. And now he knows she lied for so many years when she knew how much he wanted a dad. Heechul and Leeteuk know Yesung is falling into depression and nothing is helping. They try to cheer him up - it is impossible. Yesung is lethargic, he is staring out of the window in his room while doctors and nurses are trying to speak with him. He even refuses to eat no matter how delicious foods are in front of him. Today, Heechul decides to try his luck again. He is carrying a paper bag with the best hamburger and French fries you can buy in Seoul and a box with different desserts. Yesung doesn’t speak when Heechul sits down in his room, he keeps looking out of the window.

 

“I know your mom shouldn’t have lied to you. And for so many years. We both know she lied to protect you. Leeteuk is a workaholic and I am an artist, we weren’t ready to be fathers. Trust me, I am too irresponsible to take care of a small child, but you are 17, I can’t mess you up so hard as I could mess up a small child. Just give me a chance. I up many things, but I don’t want to ruin this. You know you can’t be alone. Who will take care of you?”

 

Yesung is looking on the box with the delicious smelling burger inside. The French fries also look good. Heechul is anxiously watching Yesung’s thin fingers grabbing one French fry and …. then he drops it.

 

“.”

 

Yesung’s hands are badly shaking, he can’t feed himself, his fingers don’t listen.

 

“Let me help you. It’s all right.”

 

Heechul takes two fries and dips them in sauce before bringing it to Yesung’s lips. Yesung chews, swallows and hesitantly opens his mouth again. Heechul holds the burger so Yesung can take a big bite and he slowly eats until his lunch is gone. Heechul opens the box with desserts and Yesung shakes his head no.

 

“I am too tired.”

 

Heechul fixes the blanket and Yesung closes his eyes. He doesn’t know why he is so tired after a normal lunch, chewing and swallowing can be exhausting. Suddenly a warm hand touches his hair and Yesung opens his eyes again. It is just Heechul who is his hair. Heechul smiles and stays there for the rest of the day.

 

.

.

.

 

It takes three more weeks until doctors think Yesung is well enough to go home. But where is home? Yesung’s old home is gone, his mother’s lease agreement expired and they had to clean up the flat. Yes, they because Heechul and Leeteuk worked together. They move everything in Heechul’s house in Gangnam. There is en empty big room which will belong to Yesung. There aren’t many things inside, there are only a few pieces of furniture. Heechul will buy more things after he finds out what Yesung likes. For now they need to get Yesung in his new home.

 

They boy is still tired and dizzy, he doesn’t remember much from the ride home. He still needs physiotherapy, his body is stiff and aching. Heechul helps him in his new room and tucks him in bed. Yesung is too tired to care about the huge house or his new room, he falls asleep in a few seconds. The next morning is much better, he is feeling a bit stronger so he decides to explore the house.

 

It is huge. There are many bedrooms, but most of them are plain with no signs someone lives there. Yesung even finds a gym and a door in the gym leads in a big room with indoor swimming pool. Heechul must be rich, so ing rich. Yesung comes across a dining room where is already waiting breakfast and a pile of nicely wrapped boxes. Heechul comes out of the kitchen with a mug of hot coffee and smiles.

 

“I am glad you woke up. I was a bit worried, you slept for 14 hours.”

 

Yesung sits down and watches all the food.

 

“I found a chef who will cook for us.”

 

Heechul stabs a fork in the pile of freshly fried bacon and Yesung hesitantly grabs a muffin with icing and pieces of Oreo on top. Yesung takes a bit and eyes the boxes.

 

“I bought a few things for you.”

 

Yesung finishes the muffin and takes one big and heavy box. Heechul is smiling while Yesung unpacks a new MacBook. There are more gifts - a new phone, clothes and other cool stuff Yesung could like. Yesung is looking on the gifts with sad eyes. He knows Heechul wants to buy him, he wants to buy his forgiveness.

 

“What about school?”

 

School is really bothering Yesung’s mind because his old school … wasn’t nice.

 

“I don’t know … did you like your old school?”

 

Yesung looks scared for a short moment. His old school was terrible, someone always bullied him. Heechul thinks he deserves a fresh start in a new school. The fact he missed many weeks of school also isn’t making things easy.

 

“I missed many weeks, how will I learn the things I missed?”

 

Heechul shrugs because he doesn’t give a about school. He left university after three semesters.

 

“We can find a new school and you will repeat one year. By the way, you still aren’t healthy enough to attend school.”

 

Heechul has to leave so Yesung is alone in the huge house. He is sitting in the living room and stares outside when suddenly two big vans stop in the house across the street. A car arrives and someone very familiar steps out of the vehicle.

 

“Leeteuk?!”

 

.

.

.

 

Leeteuk walks through his new house while a few people are carrying boxes with his things in different rooms. The house is nice, it has a pretty garden and indoor basketball court. And Heechul is living right across the street.

 

The idol isn’t very pleased to hear Yesung’s news. Why the hell is Park Leeteuk moving in the house next to them? Heechul waits until Yesung fell asleep and then sneaks out of their house and runs to beat Leeteuk.

 

“You better have some really good reason for this nonsense! Why are you moving in this house?!”

 

Leeteuk angrily pushes the man away and goes back in his office to unpack the rest of the boxes.

 

“That is none of your business, you can’t stop me from buying a house. Who cares it is close to you two?”

 

Heechul is fuming, he wants to punch him so bad. But he isn’t like that, he can be mad, but he won’t beat someone.

 

“I don’t understand, you avoid Yesung, but in the same time buy a house right in front of ours.”

 

Leeteuk drops the books he was holding and an envelope falls out of one book, but he doesn’t notice it.

 

“I recently had to have a heart surgery. And somehow Hyo-jin was there, she appeared and she was mad at me. I don’t want to be a father, but I guess there is no other option.”

 

Heechul doesn’t care about Leeteuk’s speech because he picks up the envelope and opens it. When Leeteuk recognizes the paper in Heechul’s hand it is too late.

 

“You have results of his DNA test and didn’t say it!? Why!?”

Leeteuk wants to grab the paper, but Heechul moves away. Now it is Leeteuk’s turn to be mad.

 

“Why is it so important? Why do you want Yesung to be your son so much?”

 

Heechul crumples the paper and throws it on him.

 

“Because I can’t have kids!!”

 

Heechul angrily kicks a near chair and runs his hands through his hair.

 

“A few years ago I started having problems with getting .. hard, you know. Doctors took samples of my and found out they are too slow. It got so bad I am no longer fertile. Yesung is my only chance.”

 

They are silent and Leeteuk apologizes for yelling. He feels dumb and crazy. He saw a dead woman in his dream when he was on the edge of dying and now he buys such an expensive house just to be close to Yesung?!

 

Leeteuk picks up the paper and reaches his hand to grab a lighter.

 

“I don’t want to know the truth.”

 

He sets the paper on fire and sighs. It is useless to know who is Yesung’s father. Maybe the boy needs both of them. Leeteuk can teach him practical things and Heechul can teach him about art and similar things. The paper is now just a few pieces of ashes and Heechul turns around to leave.

 

“I didn’t want to sound so mean, I just don’t want someone to hurt Yesung. But if you promise you won’t act like an you can come tomorrow and spend the day with him.”

 

The End