prologue.

Incertitude of memories.

“Don’t go anywhere where I can’t see you.”

 

“It’ll be hard if I lose you.” 

 

 

“My head hurts,” She muttered. Waking up in an empty room is not the best thing especially when you can barely move your body. She puts her hand up in the air, her fingers fidgeting as the wind continued blowing the curtains softly. 

 

It’s been days since she found herself laying down in this clean and slightly huge space. Supposedly this room was an empty and abandoned area, but the people here decided to let her stay here for the meantime. 

 

“Young Miss?” 

 

Sigh. 

 

“Sorry. Who are you again?” 

 

Rather than being offended or in shock, the helper answered her question with no anger or whatsoever. “Blaire, Miss.” 

 

“Ah yes. Your business?” She’s too tired to even utter a single word. She wants this conversation to end. 

 

“You have a visitor, she’ll take care of you for today I suppose. I was wondering if I can let her in.” 

 

She doesn’t want to let her in. She is unaware of who this person is or what they are doing. After seemingly losing her memories, she has avoided visitors or such. A part of her is telling her to agree, she can’t possibly ignore how her stomach twisted in anxiety and also anticipation. 

 

“Sure, I’ll rest. Tell her to come in when she arrives.” 

 

She waved her hand, dismissing the young maid. She hugged her sheets once again, sighing in content. Her eyes are slowly closing, wanting to sleep again. 

 

Once again— she closes her eyes in hopes of recovery. And maybe, she can remember something.