Chapter 22

Can You Be Mine?

L.Joe's dialogue

Haneul's dialogue

Extra dialogue
 


It’s already our third day here in Jeju and it seems like we’ve already done a lot of things in just a day, or so I thought.

I am sitting on the couch and heaved a sigh as I was thinking of something else to do.

“Jagiya~” my boyfriend called as he sat beside me.

“hmn...oppa, what should we do today?” I asked him as we cuddled on the couch.

“Molla...”

“Ah! We’ll go shopping!” I beamed.

“Okay! I’ll wait for you here then.”

“Okay!”

“Oppa! Would you mind if Michi unnie and Yumi join us?” I asked him as I turn back to face him again.

“It’s fine...”

“Okay then!~”

I quickly changed into my clothes and called my best friends before we went downstairs where L.joe’s waiting.

“Oppa, Dongwoon oppa & Doojoon oppa will go with us too...”

“err... okay...”

“Kaja!”

We went to the mall and we immediately went to different stores.

As time passes by, I noticed L.joe’s expression went bored from the happy and excited one a while ago.

I nudged him and motioned him to come closer.

“Oppa, let’s just leave them here... Let’s just have our own date, I’m getting bored here...” I whispered as I look at my friends and my brother busy looking for something to buy for them.

I felt his lips curved into a smile as I was talking. Seems like he agreed to my plan.

“But... what if Doojoon hyung gets angry? I don’t want to be a dead meat tomorrow...” he pouted.

“aww.. don’t worry, he won’t... just look how happy he is right now, with the most lovely girl in her life. And besides, I don’t want you to waste your time doing something you don’t like...”

“okay then... kaja?”

“let’s go~”

As soon as we got away from the “couples” we started to look around for something to do.

“Hmn... where are we going now?”

“Let’s eat first, I’m hungry~”

“Okay then, what do you want to eat?”

“I feel like eating ddukbokki”

“Ddukbokki it is then. Let’s go!~”

We both settled into one table as soon as we found a food stall along the street side.

“Ajhumma, can we have two plates of ddukbokki here?”

“Coming right up!~” the ajhumma said and she prepared our order.

“Here’s your orders young man. I bet you’ll make a lovely family someday. You two look good together!~ I wish you’ll bouth have a good relationship.” She said.

I felt my cheeks heat up at the statement and looked down.

“Ah, gomawo. Here’s the payment.” L.joe said as she handed her the payment.

“Ah, no, you don’t have to pay, we are serving for free for couples today. Just treat your girl nicely arasso? And the money, just use that for your date okay? Have a nice day!~” the ajuhumma said before she left us.

“I don’t know, but I feel so lucky today~” L.joe said and I just chuckled.

 

After eating, we stroll around the place and found some cute stuffs and went to try it on each other. We took pictures together, and even laugh on some simple things we found funny. Even though we look stupid at times, we don’t care, as long as I’m beside him and he’s with me, we’re in our own little world.

Soon as we grew tired, we decided to take a rest in the park just near our rest house.

“It’s dark already?”

“Yeah, I haven’t noticed it...”

“Well, maybe it’s because you’re starring at my face too much to notice that...”

“You’re so conceited...” I said as I hit his shoulder lightly.

“I’m just honest.” He said and we both chuckled.

We watched the stars silently with my head resting on his shoulder and his head resting above my head.

“Byunghun-ah...”

“hmn?”

“Would you let me go if you find someone better than me?”

“Why are you asking such things?”

“Just answer me...”

“Uhm...well, I know I can’t find someone better than you. You know you’re the only girl I love aside from my mom and our future daughter.” He said and I chuckled.

“Haneul-ah... I’ll ask you the same question... would you?”

“Of course not! You’re the only talking poodle that I’ll love!~”

“Yah!~”

“Okay, okay... You’re the only man I’ll love, only my dad, brother and our son, if ever, are the exemption...” I said and he smiled at me.

“I love you~”

“I love you too~” I said and he planted a soft kiss on my temple.

“Let’s go back before it gets darker. I’m really afraid of your brother’s reaction.” he said and I just chuckled as we walk back to the house.


hi guys!~

sorry for the super late update... :( I'm just got too busy for the preparation for our program.

but we're on our break right now, so I guess I have time to update!~ ^-^

but I think I'll have ninja updates... hehehe... I just don't know, but here's my update for now!~

don't forget to leave a COMMENT! okay? :)

and THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS BTW!~ I LOVE YOU ALL! ^-^

 

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED!~