Chapter 20

Can You Be Mine?

Haneul’s P.O.V

After what felt like years, we finally separated ways.

“Oppa!” I called Dongwoon.

“Ne?” he said as he turned to look back at me.

“Wait up, I’m going with you” I said as I hopped beside him.

“What about—“

“Kaja!” I cut his words off. Why? ‘cause I felt like trying the test… I wonder what will happen…

I cling onto Dongwoon oppa’s arm and we decided to have a stroll in the garden.

 

L.Joe’s P.O.V

 

I was about to catch up with Haneul when he called Dongwoon hyung.

I don’t know why I have this weird feeling since we got here. Is there something I didn’t know?

She haven’t talk to me either.

I saw him clinged into Dongwoon hyung’s arm and went out.

I felt my blood boiled at the sight of them and decided to follow them.

Is this what they called jealousy? Seriouslly, I don’t know, ‘cause my last relationship wasn’t that serious and it was a long long time ago.

I followed them until we reached the garden.

I hide my self behind the bushes near them. I always took a glance at Haneul and saw them sat on a bench.

She leaned her head over his shoulder, and I felt like I wanna punch him right here, right now!

I tried to control my self and luckily, I can still manage to hold my self.

I can hear them chatting but the words are not clear enough for me to understand. Moreover, up to this point, I am dying to be on hyung’s position…

Haneul-ah…what did I do wrong? Are you cheating infront of me?

 

Haneul’s P.O.V

 

“Yah! Haneul… what are you doing? What if your boyfriend smacks my handsome face? I’m scared… no scratch that. I’m really scared!” he hissed.

“shh… oppa, be quiet. He’s just around” I chuckled as I heard noises from behind the bushes.

“Yah! Do you want your oppa to be a dead meat later?” he said.

“ No worries, he won’t do anything bad to you. You won’t lose your pretty face,” I said as I patted his cheek lightly.

“I said handsome, not pretty!” he said.

I chuckled and said, “Aish... It’s just the same…you’re talking too much you know. Why don’t you just rest after a quite long flight?” I said as I leaned on his shoulder again.

 

-----

 

Night came and Doojoon oppa is already cooking for supper.

“Let’s eat!” he called us from the kitchen.

Still, I am not talking to L.Joe yet… and he is like… avoiding me…

I sat between L.Joe & Dongwoon that night. The atmosphere in the dinning hall becomes heavier as we all eat silently.

“I’m done, thanks for the food” L.Joe said in a flat tone without even making any eye contact to everyone.

“What’s wrong with him? Is he sick? Do you guys fight?” Yoseob oppa asked me.

“I’ll talk to him later” I said and continued to eat my food.

After eating, I went to our room to take a shower.

I just finished drying my hair when I got outside the bathroom and I saw Hyunah unnie sitting on the edge of the bed staring at me. She throws me my pillow and I gave her a confused look.

Not long after, we heard a knock on the door and it slightly opened revealing Hyunseung oppa with his pillow.

“What’s the meaning of this?” I asked her.

“Go now, he needs you… I felt guilty for telling you that test already. I think it’s only effective for Hyunseung oppa” she chuckled.

“I can sleep on the floor…” I said

“NO!” they both said.

“Okay, okay… I’m leaving…” I said as picked up my pillow and went towards L.Joe’s room.

 

L.Joe’s P.O.V

 

*knock knock*

Weird, Hyunseung hyung will not knock…who could it be?

I lazily got up from the bed, opened the door, and saw Haneul standing infront of me with her pillow.

“Hey… uhmm… can i… err…sleep here?” she said.

“Uhm…” I’m speechless…did I hear it right?

“I got kicked out of our room and I have nowhere else to sleep…so… can i?” she said.

“O-okay…” I said as I let her in.

 

Haneul’s P.O.V

 

Aww… did my baby cry. I’m sorry… =(

Was he mad at me?

“Why don’t you just sleep in Dongwoon hyung’s room?” he asked me.

Maybe not. He’s jealous…

“It’s okay, I’ll just sleep on the floor,” I said.

“No, take the bed…” he said.

“No, you sleep in the bed; you’re our guest here right?” I reasoned out and he looked more bitter.

Dang! Wrong choice of words I guess.

“I know…but you own this house and—“

“I owned this house so I have the right to make the decision ne?” I said and he just nodded.

“But—“

“Let’s just both sleep there since it’s big…” I smiled at him.

“But Haneul—“

“It’s okay, don’t worry… I won’t get near you if you want.” I cut his words of for the 3rd time.

“Clear? Now let’s sleep, I’m sleepy… you turn off the lights okay.” I said and he did as I say.

I’m on the left side of the bed. I opened the bedside lamp on my side so I can still see him.

I move closer to him carefully that he will not notice me.

I hugged him from behind and burried my face on his back. I felt his body stiffen from my sudden move but slowly got back to normal.

“Sorry…” I said.

“Hmn? For what?” he said.

“Are you mad at me?” I asked him again.

“What do you think?” he asked back.

“I don’t know… maybe?” I said and he turned around to face me and he just stared at me.

“I’m not mad… sleep” he said as he smiled at me and hugged me.

“Are you sure? “ I said.

“Uhm…maybe just a little bit of jealousy…” he admitted and I chuckled.

“Okay… I’m sorry…” I said.

“It’s okay, really…” he said.

“No it’s not… I don’t want to see you sad… it makes me feel guilty for not talking to you earlier… I’m sorry…” I said.

“I’m fine now… It’s okay…” he said.

“Sorry…” I mumbled.

“Yah! Stop apologizing… Let’s just sleep. I thought you said you’re already sleepy?” he chuckled.

“I can’t sleep…” I pouted.

“Eh?”

“Sing for me…pwease…”

“What song?”

“I don’t know…”

“What?! That song? It’s so girly… I can’t sing that!” he said.

“No… I mean, I can’t think of any song… pabo” I laughed.

“Oh…okay, I thought you want me to sing that…hee~”

“Oh! I know, can you sing Nalina by Block B?”

“Yah! You can’t sleep if I sing that…”

“Yeah, you’re right…what about Angel?” I said.

“You want that? Okay…*clears throat*” he said and I chuckled.

He started singing.

His voice is so beautiful…how I wish I could record it and listen to it from time to time…

As soon as he finished the song, he glanced at me.

I didn’t feel sleepy yet…

“You’re still awake? What did you eat?” he asked me.

“I don’t know… sing more…” I said.

“But I’m already sleepy…” he pouted.

“Please… last one… after that I’ll sleep…” I said.

“okay…” he said and started to sing again.

When he reached the middle part of the song, he suddenly fell asleep.

*aww.. how cute…* I thought.

I gave him a quick peck on his cheek and stared at him for a while.

“Good night” I said, and soon I drifted off to sleep with me in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a long chapter for my lovley subscribers! hehehe...

thanks for still keeping up with me! though i don't update this story daily... :( sorry...

i've been distracted by a lots of fanfics, that's why i forgot to update.. hehe... SORRY!!.. T^T

but..yeah.. i updated!! :))

tell me what you think ne? COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!