Chapter 1

Can You Be Mine?

Haneul’s P.O.V

 

“Haneul-ah! Wake up! , or you’ll be late! “, I heard my mom shouted from the kitchen.

I lazily got up my bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

After preparing my self, I rushed down the stairs when I suddenly bumpedmy brother.

“Ouch! What’s with the rush? ”, he said.

“Oh! Sorry”, I said and smiled at him.

“It’s okay. C’mon, let’s eat breakfast”, he said.

We went to the kitchen and I silently ate my food.

“Omma, appa got to go! “ I said after giving them a peck on their cheeks.

“Okay. Be careful! And don’t go home late! “, mom said.

“Yah! Wait up! I’m going with you!...” “omma, appa, I’ll be going to..bye”, he said as he catch me up.

“wait up! Haneul-ah!”, my brother shouted while panting really hard. I got pulled back when he grabbed my backpack.

“Yah!”, I yelled at him.

“what?” I said.

“let me go with you. Please?”, he replied.

“oh, yeah, sure.. why didn’t you say it earlier?”, I asked him inocently, pretending that I didn’t heard him calling me.. haha, poor him..

“yah!”, he shouted, and I gave him a death glare.

“sorry.. I thought you saw me a while ago.”, he said. DEFEATED!. xD

He really knows when I’m starting to get pissed. But actually, I’m only teasing him now.

The last time he made me really mad,I made him him stay outside the house for the whole cold night.

Of course, without my parents kowing, or else we both get the worse punishments.

“ brat..” he mumbled.

“are you saying something ?” , I asked him.

“huh? No, why?”, he said.

“I think I heard you talkin. Anyways, hurry up or we’ll be late.” I said.

 

-AT THE SCHOOL-

Geez! I hate this day! Why? Because… it’s Valentines Day! Tsss…

The entire school was flooded with red and pink colors, heart decors, couples, and even fan girls’ squeling and following their “so-called boyfriends” which of course the school’s kingkas’ ..pshh..- okay, enough.-

“ Haneul-ah.. for you!”, my brother said, handing me a box of chocolates.

*as if you only see me just now..tsk* I thought.

“thanks!” I replied as I took the gift, and gave him a fake smile.

I can sense his fan girls were giving me death stares, if it could kill, I have died a billions of times!

Gosh! Why didn’t all this people know that he’s my handsome brother!? Instead, they think we’re couples! ..so, we just act like one, since we both have benefits .

“I’ll send you to your class.” , he said as he put his arm on my shoulder.

As we reach the front of my room, he kissed my forehead and patted my shoulder before he left.

It , however, sweet at the same time. Haha

I then went to my seat and got my book to read.

Minutes past, and the bell rang signaling for the first class to start.

The teacher came and started the discussion, which bores me a lot.

Hours past and finally, it was lunch!.

I quickly got up my seat, packed my things, and rushed over the rooftop.

I was reading my book when someone suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“hey! Alone? “, my bestfriend said as she sat beside me.

“you’re late you know!”, I scolded her ad she just ignored me.

“ Yumi-ah! “, I said and pouted, and she looked at me.

“aww..my bestie is so cute!”, she said as she pinched my cheek.