Chapter 1: The Proposal

HaeSica's Married Life

“Oppa, where are you taking me?” Jessica asked innocently, shuffling through the piles of clothes (at least, that was what she assumed they were) that were scattered around the SM practice studio.

Apparently, the studio was large – enough to fit the SM Town family members comfortably with a snug amount of space occupying both sides of the room.

Then the thought hit her – why would anyone suffer the wrath of Mr. Lee Sooman by dumping clothes in the studio?

Jessica Jung was getting more confused by the second, but when she felt Donghae’s hands on hers, all the doubts were thrown out of the window. At least, her anxiety was. Her Fishy boyfriend was always full of surprises but today felt different from the others… but she just couldn’t pinpoint what it was.

Could it be that he was a little “public” with his affections with her lately? After all, it had been almost a year since they had admitted their relationship to the media.

A few wows and gasps were heard, echoing in the room as the beings looked on in awe at the couple – which had been dubbed as “HaeSica” by the public.

“Hurray for my twin!” Heechul chimed into the studio as he clapped his hands with a content smile on his face.

“Heechul sunbae-nim, do you know what’s going on? Suddenly Donghae hyung kidnapped us and brought us here,” Amber asked, narrowing her eyes at her eccentric senior.

“Wait…,” Donghae mumbled as he eyed the crowd that was the SM artistes, “where’s Soonkyu?”

“Yah, Lee Donghae what kind of question is that?” Heechul asked with a baffled look on his face.

“Well, she is my baby sister.”

Lee Sungmin groaned, rolled his eyes and leaned against the cold glass at the back of the room. Despite his cool façade he was actually quite worried about his “Little Sunny Bunny”.

“Just get on with it, hyung,” Minho urged with a glint of impatience obvious in his eyes.

SM’s fish that was Donghae, instructed Jessica to take of the blindfold that was covering her eyes and – much to her delightful surprise – she could see her boyfriend kneeling on one knee looking up to her with his puppy-dog eyes.

“Sica, we’ve been together for about five years now –”

“YEAH! FINALLY I’M GETTING A MOTHER!”

Taemin had eyes focusing at him for his abrupt outburst. SHINee’s leader Jinki, who was beside the maknae, hit his back in annoyance.

“What? Donghae hyung is, like, Frog prince’s dad and we’re brothers, are we not?”

“Yeah, but Jessica’s like our triplet,” Heechul countered from the back of the room while blowing off the dust from his pretty nails.

“Oh yeah… I forgot about that,” Taemin said with a huge sigh, but was stopped by said girl’s cold glare.

“Well, Taemin and Heechul hyung, frankly I don’t give a damn about it,” Donghae declared with a hint of strictness in his voice, then averted his attention back to his girlfriend.

“As I said,” he coughed, “we’ve been together for about four years now, and through those four years we’ve been through our ups and downs and… whenever we have our love fights I realize that I need you by my side…”

Donghae’s charismatic speech was hailed by a “So sweet!” from Yuri and a “Go for it Fishy!” from Yesung.

“… Jessica Jung Sooyeon…,”

Jessica covered , to prevent herself from crying tears of joy, as she saw a sparkle of anxiety in Donghae’s eyes. The latter, being very much nervous himself, almost forgot each and every word that he had rehearsed before.

But being the charismatic guy he was he decided to just go with the flow.

He took out a small box and opened it in front of his girlfriend, and in it stood proudly a diamond-encrusted ring that had to be worth at least a few thousand dollars.

“Will you this babo Fishy’s wife?” he asked at last.

“WAIT, JESSICA!”

The whole room averted their attention from the loving couple to Mr. Lee Sooman who had almost literally burst through the studio entrance.

“If you marry him, you won’t be able to be in SNSD anymore,” he said breathlessly through a series of pants.

Jessica took Donghae’s hand in hers and they intertwined their fingers as she tried to look for the confidence in the latter’s hold. She closed her eyes: no… she didn’t want any second thoughts on marrying her beloved Fishy oppa.

Frustrated, she sighed before biting her kissable lips.

She then turned to her boyfriend and gazed into his eyes with a “help me” look. Donghae understood her situation and captured her lips to make sure she was aware of the roaring flame that they had.

“Eww, Umma and Appa are so mushy,” Taemin complained with a disgusted look across his face.

Donghae traced Jessica’s jaw line with his index finger as he nibbled on her lower lip trying to get his tongue into her wet cavern.

The latter pushed him away when their self-proclaimed son had turned to Jinki for protection of his innocent eyes and begging him to make the couple stop making out in front of them. She had a shade of furious pink across her flawless features as she swept her bangs aside.

Jessica smiled at Lee Sooman, then the crowd and lastly her boyfriend Lee Donghae.

“He’s worth it,” she said firmly and buried her face in his chest to prevent the others from seeing the blush on her face. “And yes, Donghae oppa, I will be this babo Fishy’s wife.”

All the SM idols – except for SNSD’s Sooyoung, Sunny and Tiffany, and SHINee’s Kibum who were gone (probably going shopping or treating Sooyoung to a few rounds of lunch) – clapped their hands. They even heard Heechul whistling from the back of the studio.

Donghae smiled and slid the diamond-encrusted ring into her left ring finger as she smiled to him before he landed his lips on hers again.

“I can’t wait to have a baby brother or sister!” Taemin exclaimed as he ran to his so-called parents to celebrate.

“What?” Jessica squeaked, her ears turning red from embarrassment. But Donghae, being the cheeky person he was, looked at her with a erted look on his face.

Donghae leaned in closer to her ear and gently whispered, “Why, don’t you want to give Taemin a sibling?”

 

-----

 

When Donghae and his girlfriend – now fiancée – Jessica entered Lee Sooman’s office that afternoon, their boss smiled all along.

“Is there anything wrong, boss?” Donghae asked; a look of concern sketched on his face as he worried if Sooman had turned nuts by his engagement.

The senior’s smile turned into a wide grin as he shook his head. “I’ve gotten you a contract for your own reality show!”

“Oh…,” came the couple’s (rather hesitant) reply. They weren’t sure if this was good news or the other way around.

“It’s good for your publicity, Jessica, since you’re going solo… and of course, for Super Junior as well,” Sooman explained.

The couple looked at each other before excusing themselves. “You’ve got three days to think about it.”

 


 

Hi! :) So there are actually two proposals in this chapter, kekeke. Let me just clarify how often I'm going to update. I don't think I'm going to be updating for another two weeks because of the topical tests coming and... well, I just don't want to fail.

 

And another thing, I won't update a chapter unless I finish the next one. Chapter 2 is not really finished, but this time I let it slide since it's almost finished anyways. Oh, and chapters 1 and 2 are before the start of the show! :)

 

Comment and subscribe! :)