My Bodyguard

My Bodyguard

One night, I was walking alone. The pathway is dark and quiet. I can even hear the cricket sings. I told myself to be strong and i shouldn’t be afraid. I walked very fast while looking around in every direction.  The wind blew and it’s very chilly. I tighten my grip on my coat. I wrapped my scarf around my neck rather than let it hang loosely. I remembered my father’s advice on not to go out at night. ALONE. I regret it from not listening to him. I should’ve bring my bodyguards with me. I insisted on going out alone as this is my first time.

 

Suddenly i felt someone cupped my mouth from the back of my head and dragged me towards a car. I struggled hard. I kicked and punched here and there but it was no use. The person’s tough.

 

I was in a car. I heard a voice. But it wasn’t that clear as my head is spinning. The person covered my face with a cloth. The car’s heading somewhere. And i realized that i had been kidnapped.

 

I woke up and i saw lights. Bright lights.  I blinked my eyes a few times. Finally i’ve gain consciousness and stability. I was tied onto a pole. I think i’m in a warehouse. A guy walked towards me and grinned. “well well well. Look who we have here. It’s the president’s daughter. How can the president be so careless on letting her one and only beloved daughter go out alone at night without bodyguards. Such a shame. I never thought that it’ll be as easy as this” the guy said.  I huffed in disagreement. Well.. one thing i’m aware of is that the guy’s pretty good looking. I mean.. how can i think of that at this moment ?! “call my dad and ask for the ransom. He’ll give you anything and as in return you’ll need to release me” i said it to him with such a demanding voice.  The guy looked at me blankly. “i don’t need money and i didn’t kidnap you because of that” the guy replied. I made that funny look. “then why the hell did you kidnapped me ? there must be a reason right. It’s not like you did this for fun” i asked him. The guy didn’t answer me and just left. “HEY! YOU’RE NOT LEAVING ME HERE AREN’T YOU?” i screamed after him but he didn’t even looked back.

 

I’ve fallen asleep and when i opened up my eyes.. i was on a bed. And.. i was wrapped around somebody’s arms.  i lifted my head from the person’s chest and looked at him. It was the guy from before. I looked down.. oh . I’m fully . Guess i was... . I lost my ity to a total stranger. I’m beginning to cry. I cried hard.  I tried to get up but he hugged me tighter. “Ya! Let me go~” i said with a sobbing voice. I realized that my hand was cuffed to the bed. The guy finally woke up when he realized that my tears were flowing on top of his bare chest. He looked at my crying face but i looked away. He kissed my tears goodbye. I ignored his actions. He cupped my chin and kissed my lips gently. I didn’t react. I sat on the bed crying non stop. “hey” he said. I didn’t looked at his face. I was staring at the painted walls bluntly. “heyy..heyy. don’t cry..” he said it with a guilty voice. How am i supposed not to cry if he did such things to me. “you probably don’t remember me but i was once your bodyguard when you were small” he said it to me with a low voice. I finally looked at him. I eyeballed him up and down. Hmm.  I think i’ve seen him somewhere. Oh.. it’s Hoya. The serious looking bodyguard i once had when i was in high school. i thought he was dumb or even deaf as he seldom speak out.

 

I looked at him and cried even harder. He hugged me and i pushed him hard. I tried to run away but i forgot that my hand was cuffed so i sat on the bed, hugging my body and continued crying.

 

“I love you” Hoya whispered to my ear. I lifted my head but didn’t turn towards him.  I expected him to say some more.

 

“i never said a thing to you earlier because i was afraid. We’re different. You’re the daughter of a noble person. The president. And i’m just a bodyguard. A commoner. I’m nothing special. But i can’t help of wanting you so much. I’ve had my eyes on you for such a long time. I’m sorry for doing such a thing to you but i wasn’t thinking straight when i did it. I’m sorry. I’m truly sorry. Here” he handed me a loaded gun. “you can kill me now. I know you wanted to do so after what i did to you. Come on. Pull the trigger. I’m ready” he said it to me with a serious look.

 

I looked at the gun and then looked up at him. His forehead is sweating. I grabbed the gun and pointed it at him. i can see that he’s shaking. I acted as if i wanted to pull the trigger.  He closed his eyes. i laughed. He seemed scared.  He opened his eyes and blinked a few times. His hair was down. It was not styled as usual. He looked cute like a small kid.

 

“How can I kill you ? I don’t wanna be a murderer and plus. IF and only IF i get pregnant. Then who’s gonna be my child’s father?” i said it to him and laughed hard. He smiled and tackled me on the bed. He was on top of me. He moved closer and our lips met. He kissed me pleasantly. I closed my eyes and let him lead the way. He bit my bottom lip as a signal for me to let him enter my mouth. I couldn’t resist it and so i let him do so. he explored my mouth and i can hear him chuckle.

 

He slipped his hands inside the cover and we made love. I totally forgotten about my father. I think he’s probably worried or maybe he doesn’t know the fact that his daughter is gone. Well i don’t care about that at all for now. All i want is Hoya.