Chapter 3

Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byul-ah, it's almost noon. Wake up." 

Moonbyul woke up from the continuous light taps on her aching shoulders. She groaned and buried her head in the pillows, willing Yongsun to go away. A few minutes passed and it became clear that the passive aggressive tapping from Yongsun won't be stopping any time soon. Moonbyul finally opened her eyes to the glorious sight of Yongsun in her apron, then she quickly picked up the scent of delicious smelling food that immediately perked her up.

"Do you want to eat?"

Moonbyul got up and rubbed the sleep away from her eyes, yawning while nodding yes in autopilot. She felt the bed shift as Yongsun got up and headed towards the kitchen. Moonbyul just watched blankly as Yongsun fixed her plate and the table. Once the food was ready, Yongsun once again approached Moonbyul when she saw that she was just staring blankly at her, still half asleep even with her eyes open.

"Get up, get up, sleepyhead." Moonbyul had no other choice when Yongsun practically dragged her up. She suddenly felt the aching of her body as she stood up. Yongsun noticed her flinched and couldn't help feeling sorry and worried. 

"Are you hurting? I have patches on my bag, I'll help you apply it later." 

Moonbyul nodded and took a seat across Yongsun. She grabbed her shoulders and rotated it counterclockwise in an attempt to shake off the aching. She did this with her eyes closed as Yongsun took the initiative to fix her plate.

"Here, Byulyi-ah. I prepared this myself."

"Thanks unnie." Moonbyul just eyed the food, breaking in a yawn as she struggled not to close her eyes and fell right back to sleep then and there. It was the first time in a while since their promotions that she was able to fully rest and catch up on sleep, but Moonbyul felt like she could use another 12 more hours in her bed. Meanwhile, Yongsun was fidgeting with her hands nervously across from her, practicing the lines she came up last night in her head. Each of them is lost in their own world.

"Byul-ah.. about last night.."

"hmm?" Moonbyul replied absentmindedly, not really hearing her. Her mind was wandering somewhere else. She was kind of pushing food around her plate as she debated with herself whether or not she's hungry enough to sacrifice a few more precious hours of sleep. Seeing this, Yongsun realized she hadn't taken even one bite ever since they took a seat. It made her even more giddy than she already is, especially since her dieting is affecting her mood.

"Aigoo.. why are you not touching the food? It's getting col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter