Chapter 13

YOU FEEL THE SAME ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2023,

 

"Did you reach home?"

"Not yet! I just finished all the work & was heading home." "What about oppa?"

"I finished my schedule just now." "All of us are directly heading to the club from here" he informed as I walked through the corridor waiting for his response.

"So I'll pick you on the way then." "See you soon."

"Okay! See you then" I had called oppa to know if I had enough time till oppa gets free & thankfully I was lucky today.

I hurried to the elevator, pressed the button & waited for the doors to open, calculating how to reach home in the next 20 mins if there's not much traffic for god sake.

I was at home till 6pm and oppa would reach here in almost an hour or two, so I was supposed to tick my to-do-list as fast as possible considering all the things I had on it for a time-limit of 2 hours.

Taking bath, choosing clothes, doing hair, doing make-up, I was hungry too, I doubt I could manage everything in just 2 hours.

Let's get on your toes Kang Ryujin!

I took a bath real quick and needed to choose my outfit of the day.

I opened my wardrobe and found a wine-red satin body-con dress in my limited dress collection. It was a dress chosen by Sodam unnie & I had kept it untouched for more than a year now, saving it for a special occasion, so I decided to just wear it today as it was already a special day and it seemed like a bait to sweep oppa off his feet.

I wore the dress, sat in front of the mirror to dry my hair using my dryer and settled them in soft curls falling on my shoulder.

I was just finished with my ongoing task as I heard the doorbell ring.

Is he already here? It's early though?

I reached the door and opened it to find a handsome man there, wearing a black linen jacket with thin & multicolor vertical strips over it, a white satin shirt inside.

I was staring at him as he entered because of the aura he was carrying with that suit on.

He entered mouthing 'WOW' as he looked at me from top to bottom.

I was glad to see his first reaction as I expected.

“Damn! Kang Ryujin! You look so-” he was smirking now as I smiled closing the door behind him, "Hot?" I interrupted as I was more than satisfied by his reaction till now.

"And y!" he said, taking a good look at me again, walking in front of me now.

I chuckled on his way of complimenting, “Hmm" "y Ryujin was packed in a box for a while so I brought her out for today.” I narrowed my eyes to him smiling softly, walking after him

“Just today?” he halted to ask, leaning towards me, with expecting eyes.

“Did you call others?" I watched him with a poker face which clearly was disappointing for him now.

"Are they already there?” I moved ahead pushing his shoulder knowing what he was initiating & being innerly happy with it, but didn't want to admit, enjoying teasing him.

“Should we ditch the plan again today?” he said, coming close to my ear, walking behind me.

“We can pay double the penalty, you know.” his voice was tingling my ears now as he whispered that in my ear.

“Are you sure we can slip away with just a penalty this time?” I turned to him, sliding my hands up to fix his neck-tie.

“You shouldn’t have worn this then.” He said pulling me towards him with my waist.

I couldn’t control it now and gave out a small giggle.

“Well, I’m sorry for that then.” I said, patting his side of chest with my hand.

“I will accept the apology my way later.” He said, smirking , making me giggle longer.

“You seem ready to go.” He said pushing me back slightly with waist to take a look at me again.

“Oh! No! Not at all.” I said getting out of his arms patting his shoulders, surprised by realizing myself that I was still not ready to leave the house.

“Give me 15 mins more please!” I rushed to the bedroom as fast as I could.

“Do you need my help?” he asked behind me.

“No, not at all, just be here for 10 mins." I shouted moving inside the bedroom.

"I’ll be ready soon.” I continued vanishing through the door.

I did my basic makeup with mild eye shadow and lipstick on to match with the outfit and party theme, sprayed the cologne on my neck, wrist & collar bones specifically, took out my purse that I had matched with the outfit when I chose the outfit, smiling at myself in the mirror who was ready to sweep her boyfriend off his feet tonight.

---------------------

We reached the club at around 7:30 pm, it was our all-time venue for such an event.

And this time, Yunho oppa had transformed it north-south as he wanted a new look for the club this upcoming year.

The wallpapers, chairs and tables, were changed to an aesthetic combination of metallic colors with wavy patterns all around giving out aurora vibes and the dance floor was looking awesome with a big disco ball hanging through the ceiling at the center and the floor showing wave patterns of metallic dark & light blue color. I liked the vibe it gave together.

I heard from everyone that he worked really hard this year to renovate the club so we all decided to hand him the permanent membership card as bartender of the club this year.

He was really good at managing the club since he took this responsibility 4 years back. He had plans to shift to Sweden for his premium course in bartending but last month he decided to spend 2 more years in Korea and then go for that course so it was confirmed now to book him for us permanently till he’s here. He was the best bar-tender we could have for our club and he was a friend, so we were quite sure about having him on permanent terms.

“Oh my god dear, you’re looking stunning in this!” key oppa said handing me the drink as we reached the bar to meet everyone.

“Thank you” I smiled up to my ears with delight.

“But oppa I should say this to you instead, you look y every-time with this scarf thing on.” I said touching his red silk scarf around his neck over a gray lined black tuxedo jacket with an off-white v neck silk shirt inside, it was barely even visible.

He was looking stunning in that outfit.

He smirked, shooting me his ‘I-know-it’ smile as we moved to the sitting arrangement beside the bar.

I looked around to find others as we took our seats.

Onew oppa was sitting in front of us on the chair, next to the seat key oppa occupied on the couch, just wearing a black plain chiffon shirt and blue ripped jeans below it, grooving to the music going on and busy looking in his phone, he didn’t noticed us being there yet lost in his own world.

Minho oppa was nowhere to be seen.

And Taemin oppa was busy having his date with him tonight.

I saw him on the dance floor, his hands on Hyerin's waist & her hands around his neck. They both were dancing on the dance floor, unaware of our arrival.

He had his royal blue see-through lace shirt on with the floral patterned, dark-blue embroidery throughout, while his girlfriend, Hyerin was looking beautiful as always, in her white, satin, high neck, long-sleeved midi dress, ending above her knees.

"They look so sweet together" words came out as my eyes got soft looking at them being romantic with each other.

"Hmm" "He is in love" "My son is in love" Jjong oppa said looking in their direction before he clicked his glass of wine with me.

My smile grew longer listening to his words, as he had a proud grin in his face.

“You were supposed to come with me kim kibum. I was waiting for you!?” I was distracted by Minho oppa’s loud scream coming from the side, as he approached key oppa taking notice of both of us sitting on the couch placed opposite to the chairs with a rectangle table in the middle of it.

He was wearing the off-white shirt with the unique design of hands over it, gifted by kibum oppa for his birthday designed by himself, and a hot maroon skinny trouser below it.

He was standing in front of key oppa now with an angry look on his face, sulking hard.

What happened to him now!?

“What happened?” I asked turning to Jjong oppa, curious about the reason for the fury.

“Key had a brunch with his friends this afternoon and then he was supposed to have a date with Minho after that but his get-together got extended and he messaged Minho to meet in the evening directly but Minho wanted to spend time with bummie today. So apparently he lost his calm, they had a fight and he told bummie to not meet him ever and sir did as told lold.” He explained looking between minho oppa & key oppa & then turning his eyes to taemin oppa again, returning to his proud-dad-smile.

“Oh, I see. They’ll be fine soon then.” I looked at the couple having their dose of daily bickering, key oppa was leaning back in the chair looking up at Minho oppa with his aegyo puppy eyes and then pulled him to make him sit on his lap hugging him & making cute sounds to irritate him.

No! he wasn't drunk yet but yes minho oppa being around made key oppa get into his aegyo z

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter