Page 22

PAUBAYA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kainis" Bulong ni Ning at nakasimangot ito habang binobrowse ang copies ng photos nila noong wedding.

Giselle chuckles. Pinapanood niya lang ito magtingin ng pictures.  She picks up the picture of the four of them with the newly-wed na nilapag ni Ning.

"Why are you annoyed? Cute naman tayo dito."

"I know. Nakakainis lang na bagay pala talaga sila."

Giselle laughs out loud. This is one of the things she likes about Ning. 

"You mean.."

"Wag mo nang banggitin.." Ning sighs. " I don't want your best friend's name and my best friend's name in one sentence."

Natawa pa lalo ang katabi sa sofa. "You started it kaya."

"Magpalit ka na kaya ng best friend?"

"You're so random." 

"Seryoso nga." 

Nagkatinginan sila. Mukhang seryoso nga ito. Umayos siya nang upo para harapin ang katabi.

"Look, I know you still hate her. Though she made a huge mistake, she's not entirely a bad person. Until now nga she's been beating herself up for it. She's a great person,Ning. If you just get to know her better. "

Ning just frowns at that. "Ayoko nga."

"I won't force you. Karina is my best friend and that won't get between us, right?" 
Giselle carefully tucks Ning's hair behind her ear.

"Ano pa nga bang magagawa ko." Though sulking, naiintindihan niya naman ito. Kasi if ever man someone asks her na palitan si Minjeong as her best friend, hindi niya yata ito magagawa.

Giselle gently smiles at her. "Thank you."

Ning puckers her lips asking for a kiss which Giselle willingly gives. They share a peck on the lips.

"Are you sure ayaw mo pa? We basically do everything what a couple does already." Giselle asks then puts her arm around her waist.

"Wala pang nangyayari sa'tin. Wag kang ano diyan."

Giselle rolls her eyes. "I mean the basics. I didn't say we're married couple or something." 

"Ay, conservative yan?" Ning teases.

"You're so.." Giselle squints her eyes at her. "Should we do it first?" She teases.

"Hm. Pwede naman. Parang trial ba."

Giselle's eyes widen. "Trial what!?"

Ning laughs out loud with her reaction. Nahampas niya tuloy ito. "Huy, joke lang ano ba!"

"Seriously, Ning." Giselle pouts.

"Joke nga lang. Come, kiss me na ulit." 

Giselle shakes her head before leaning in again.

She's about to pull away but Ning refuses to let her go and deepens the kiss. Giselle groans as the younger pulls her even more by wrapping her arms around her neck which turns the older on.

"Hm. I think I'm down for a trial." Giselle says between their kisses. Ning yelps as she pushes her down the soft surface of the sofa hovering on top of her.

"Pakasalan mo muna ako, huy!" The younger giggles as the older peppers her neck with kisses.

They have ended up giggling and laughing with their antics. 

"I like you so much, Ning Yizhou." Giselle utters when their laughter dies down.

"I like you, too. Sure na ako." 

"Does this mean..?"

"Oo?"

"I thought you were sure na."

"Oo kasi!"

Giselle grins so wide and immediately captures the younger's lips below her which Ning willingly reciprocates.

 

...

 

Karina is true to her words na manunood siya ng concert. She's fidgeting while waiting sa dressing room. Bago pa matapos ang last stage ni Winter, nag-aya na si Giselle na pumunta na sa waiting room para hindi sila maipit mamaya pag palabas na ang lahat sa venue. 

"Wow! You made it." Malawak ang ngiti ng singer nang pumasok. 

Napatayo sila ni Giselle. Inabot niya dito ang flowers at regalo na dala nila. Magiliw naman nitong tinaggap at nagpasalamat bago ipasa sa manager na nakaalalay.

"Rina didn't want to miss it kasi I heard malapit na matapos ang tour." Giselle says na nakakadalawang panood na sa concert but she doesn't mind. She still enjoys it as much as the time she watched with Ning.

"Oo,actually dalawang venues na lang. Thank you for coming. Ang layo ng biyahe niyo." 

"It's okay. It was worth it. Congratulations pala."

Karina finally speaks smiling genuinely at her.

"Thank you." Winter could actually see them from the stage earlier. She was genuinely happy. Karina  used to be her avid supporter when it comes to her singing. She was the one she was singing for before they would go to sleep or even in random moments whenever she asked her to serenade her. Seeing her from the crowd, with teary eyes, she knew she made her proud. And that pushed her to do even better on stage earlier. To show her the best performance she could ever give regardless of their past.

Their little moment has been interrupted when Jennie shows up sa likod ni Winter.

"Let's go. Hin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter