I think I'm a stalker

SSC (Spy Sungmin in Charge)

Sungmin's POV

"Listen to me" He started
"What?" I asked
"You know............... say,how did you meet my brother?" He asked
"Oh so his your brother,well, I met him after I took the scholarship exam in the CIA"
"You took the scholarship exam?"
"Yah" I said with a grin
"So I'm right with what I thought about you" He said in a high voice
"What do you mean?"
"Your a stalker" He said straightly
"What!!!! How could you even say that??!!" I said with a shocked face
"Well, as far as I know, you actually know Ryeawook, then you work at the restaurant of my friend, and now you actually attempted to get the scholarship and you became the tutor of my brother. I won't be surprise if you'll actually get to know my parents and try to check in in the hotel that I manage"
"Is that all you can say? I can't believe you!! Let me remind you that the world does not turn around you"
"And what if it did?"
"As if the whole world will cry if you die" then I walked away, going back to Donghae without even looking back
Then at second thought, I think that what Kyuhyun said is true after all. To be a spy, you also need to be a stalker. Following, protecting and recording some updates about your subject, isn't that what a spy and a stalker do? But then everything that happened was unexpected, I didn't do anything to meet him yet or even to befriend his friends and his brother, I guess it is just destiny that took me here.............................

♥------♥-----♥------♥-----♥-----♥-

----♥

The tutoring sesion was fine and Donghae was a fast learner,I guess this job is easy. Kyuhyun is already gone because he already found his lost shirt. Then I remembered my conversation with Donghae when we first meet, then I aske him about it.
"Hae, do you remember when I asked that if you are a memeber of Cho family, then you answered 'kind of', what do you mean by that?" I asked
"Oh you mean that, well, my real name is Lee Donghae. Because I carried the surname of my stepfather"
"But why does the name of Kyuhyun is Cho Kyuhyun?"
"Because he holds the suname of our mother, our grandfather is against our stepdad, so when Kyuhyun was born, he requested that Kyuhyun will hold his surname which is Cho"
"Oh...... thought your father is the Cho"
"Many people also thought about that, but my stepdad is not that rich to actually earn many companies. But his still a very loving father to both of us."
"Oh..........................."
"By the way Min, we will have a party tomorrow night, I want you to come"
"Um................."
"Please....................... Don't worry about Kyuhyun, I'll tie him up if he did something to you"
"Okay...." I said with a grin
"Then come at 7pm tomorrow okay?" He said excitedly
"Okay"

♥------♥------♥------♥------♥-----♥-----

I visited Henry in the hospital, we chat and I told him about the things that had happened to me. He insist that he doesn't want to bother me and that he will get out of the hospital. But I said that it's better if he'll stay in the hospital and it will cost me much more if he get into another sickness. So he just agreed to stay but promised to me that he will o his best to restore his healthy body. What a sweet boy he is. I also told him that I'm going to a partty tomorrow night, an also told him the address where the party will be happening in case somebody looks for me.

♥-------♥-------♥-------♥--------♥-------♥-------♥

Working is so tirefull, there were many customers today so I became exhausted, I almost spill a glass of wine, good thing I caught up with my balance. When I got home, I slept for an hour, then woke up 30 minutes before 7 to get ready for the party. I wore a white t-shirt with a black bunny printed at the very center(playboy style), and I paired it with a black jacket to match the style. I also wore  black pants and white shoes. I think that I dressed myself in black and white.

I finally arrived, Donghae welcomed me, as well as Ryeowook and Siwon. But Kyuhyun just glared at me. Donghae introduced me to Kangin and Hankyung. The two was very great guys, but Kangin was a bit cold, well most of rich people are really like that. And their best example is........ no other than Cho Kyuhyun. I enjoyed the party so much. Then an annouuncement came, a guy walked up the stage an said "Now as the seremony will be ending, let's hear the speech of Mr. Lee Kyushin"
Wait......... did he just said Mr. Lee Kyushin? My mind turned up-side-down. Is that man really him, my real father? But just before I could see the face of the man, somebody approached me saying that someone is looking for Lee Sungmin outside the mansion. I went out an looked who the person is. Then I was surprised to see him, I mean them.
"Hi Sungmin!!"
"Why are you here??!!"

♥-----♥-----♥------♥------♥-----♥-----♥

A/N: The winning codenames are "Cindirella" for Heechul and "Pink bunny" for Sungmin. Those who want to vote, you can still vote. Just go to Chapter 4 of this story and vote at the poll