G-Dragon Falling in Love

G-Dragon Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At a recording studio for a variety show that invites top artists and rising newcomers.

"We have a special guest on a special day." The event had started earlier but there were still guests coming, unlike usual.

"I'll pick her up." The NCT leader, Lee Taeyong, who was one of the MCs there, walked backstage. And after a long wait he took a beautiful woman, she have white skin, long and beautiful black hair, her slender body was wrapped in a sleeveless yellow dress that suited her, her legs were not that long but slim, perfect with her white heels, a sweet and charming smile graced her face. Beautiful.

Actually she should stop smiling because all men will easily fall in love with her sweet and beautiful face.

Everyone greeted her, who did not know the woman. She is not an artist but everyone knows her. The woman did not really know them and greeted everyone there.

"Valerie!" The MC greeted him with enthusiasm. And applause filled and enlivened the atmosphere.

Taeyong led her to sit next to the man who 7 months ago officially became her husband, G-Dragon.

The husband remained silent, surprised by the arrival of his wife who said she would go to his mother's house and asked the husband to pick her up after the husband's schedule was finished.

"You said you were going to my Eomma's house didn't you?" G-Dragon asked whispering to his beloved wife.

“Mianhae Oppa, I was forced to lie.” Valerie lowered her head and covered her face with her small white hands.

G-Dragon laughed softly and hugged his wife making everyone jealous and cheering. "It's okay, honey. I'm glad you're here."

The MC interrupted the romance by saying, “Stop making people jealous, GD-ssi. Let me ask your wife, Valerie-ssi.” Kim Heechul who is none other than the main MC of the show. “How does it feel to be married to a GD-ssi?”

“Oh, I feel it all. Of course happy, sometimes lonely, scared, but I'm strong because there is Jiyong Oppa who always gives his love to me." The answer delighted and confused G-Dragon.

"What makes Noona lonely and afraid?" Taeyong asked the question that everyone wanted to ask too.

"Ah, when Oppa is busy and I'm just at home waiting for Oppa without doing anything, even though I often stay at my in-laws' house if Oppa is going to work on the song or Big Bang's concert schedule for a long time. But I feel lonely because without Oppa, I can only talk briefly on the phone with Oppa." Stop for a moment not daring to look at her husband who continues to stare at him. “When I'm scared, when I'm alone i think a lot. Remembering what people say about me." Slow chuckle.

“What kind of words?” Heechul asked.

Valerie hesitated but still answered, "I don't deserve Oppa." Everyone cheered saying 'Eiii~' and some said 'GD who doesn't deserve you', Valerie laughed softly. "I'm not an artist or singer like ex-girlfriends and women around him. As you know, I'm just an interior designer who now just enjoys everything my husband gives me. Although many say we both love art. But yeah, I'm far from Oppa's world.” Her eyes were filled with tears. She held back the tears from falling.

“GD-ssi, you don't seem to know about this.” asked Kim Heechul who noticed G-Dragon's face that felt sad and regretful.

G-Dragon looked at his wife and hold her small hand. "I know about her feeling that she doesn't deserve me and that she doesn't feel pretty, even though she's actually the most beautiful woman I've dated. This has been happening since we dated, she always asked us to separate every time there were dating rumors that came to me. And Hyung, I really had a really hard time begging, begging, and convincing her to marry me. It took me years of convincing her and making promises I believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter