G-Dragon Married?

G-Dragon Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Superstar, God of Fashion, King of Kpop, who else if not G-Dragon a.k.a Kwon Jiyong, Leader of Big Bang who often dominates the K-pop world and has become the richest idol ranks for several years.

 

Not only that, there is no doubt about G-Dragon's skill with his songs, which are always liked by many people.

 

The latest shocking news. Not only in South Korea where K-pop originated, but the whole world was shocked by the news of the king of K-Pop, G-Dragon.

 

Displayed all over the main pages of magazines, social media, and television, "THE KING OF KPOP WILL MARRIED", "G-DRAGON WILL MARRY", "BIG BANG LEADER MARRIED", "WHO IS G-DRAGON'S FUTURE WIFE?", " WHO THE WOMAN GETS G-DRAGON'S HEART" Some even wrote " PREGNANT,G-DRAGON MARRYING HIS GIRLFRIEND".

 

G-Dragon's agency, YG Entertainment clarified the news circulating.

 

"We will clarify the news circulating and make a fuss about our artist. It's true, G-Dragon will marry his girlfriend. We also want explain the rumors that G-Dragon's girlfriend pregnant is not true. They decided to get married not suddenly. According to a direct statement from our artist G-Dragon, he already discussed this with his girlfriend several years ago and has been preparing for their wedding since 1 year ago." Then continued, "G-Dragon's girlfriend is not an artist and is not from South Korea. Both of their families already know each other. We hope for everyone's support and for fans please support our artist. Thank you." YG Entertainment ended their clarification.

 

at G-Dragon's studio, "Are you happy Hyung? For the first time your dating news is clarified and confirmed. Even more than a date but a wedding! Congratulations, Hyung!" G-Dragon's assistant.

 

"Yes, of course. I hope all is well." Answered G-Dragon sitting on the expensive sofa in his private music studio.

 

"Wow, all fighting because of you, Hyung!" Daesung is looking at the computer reading comments from people.

 

Daesung read out loud. "'Oppa! Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter