Chapter 3

The promises you broke.

-Donghae POV-

I was talking a really sweet, pretty, innocent Hyukjae when some one had to shout and made her look away. "HYUKKE!!" She turned her head and looked at a bunny who was running toward us while dragging hiw bag with him. When he reached us, he hugged the girl, I don't know why but it made my blood boledi but soon cool down "Op-oppa, I-I can't br-breathe." With that the bunny guy let go and looked at her. I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" He said. Hyukkie finally realized that I was still here and bushed. Now I get it, "Ah~ This must be your boyfriend, sorry i thought you were single." I said angry but to hide it, I pretend to scratch my head.

Then bunny guy said proudly, "Whoever aaid I was her boyfriend?!? I'm her gaurdian/family/bodygaurd/oppa!" Ok not said, scolded me for thinking he was her boyfriend and the angel behind him, chuckled a bit which grab our attention and bunny guy said sweetly to her, "Omo, Hyunkkie you look so cute in that dress~!" he kept praising her in that dress and she was so cute when she bushed.

I finally snapped out of my trance and told her "Hey Hyukjae-shii, I hsould go, my friend is probably waiting for me now." She asked me if I was sure but I just smiled and nodded. I walked out of the airport to see Siwon leaning on his car, I waved at him and he waved back while smiling. I waked up to him and hugged  give him a brotherly hug.

"How've you been Siwon?" I asked. "Fine." how bout you hyung, how was the flight?" He asked as he get into the car, followed by me. "Tiring." I groaned. "It's ok hyung, my house isn't far. We'll be there in no time."

As he starts the engine, my mind starts to think about Hyukkie, her smile, nose, lips, I wanna see her so bad. I couldn't sleep that night because I would only be greeted by Hyukjae. She is so unique. I promise you Lee Hyukjae, I'll find you again.

(sorry for the ate update, I've been way too busy. so here is a short update. hope you enjoyed please comment or subs. Love you, ^3^)