Chapter 1

The promises you broke.

I mopped at the couch doing nothing but stare as the fan spinned above me. I suddenly remembered the time I shared with umma and appa, the laughs, the hug and kisses and etc. Everything that reminds me of appa and umma were taken away from me by a good for nothing bastard. He took everything away, my parents, my pride and my ity. If i could have just one wish, I would wish for time to reverse itself,before that stupid promise was made. Now all I could do is cry like last time. The time when appa asked me to run, but I just stood there, tears running down my face as the man sliced appa's neck open and as he took my ity and pride away.

I felt a touch on my shoulder  but immediately push it away, fearing that it was the man, I couldn't remember his face but I remember the voice and those eyes, that voice that sends shivers and those eyes that are cold to belong to a human but what who touched me wasn't the man but Kyuhyun, Sungmin's boyfriend and the detective that investigate and takes care of us. Some people probably think that after eleven years of searchin they would give up but the person they're looking for is the most dangerous man in Korea, his a drug dealer, murderer, , kidnapper, he black mails, Korea's most fearsome gang leader and etc. And I am there bait, I agreed if I helped them my parents and other people that got hurt by him will get justice. Those words reminds me of my old boyfriend, I wonder if he still remembers me? "Hyung, we already know when the suspect will be showing up. At ****** Airport, today at 3:30 pm. Which is an hour from now, so you best prepare your disguise hyung.And don't worry about Sungmin, he arrives at the same time." Kyuhyun said as he read the report frm his fellow comrades. 

I nodded and stood up from my seat to prepare myself for the ambush like I said, I'm the bait. It looks like they say he like girls and boys that look sweet and innocent. A real bastard, taking their innocence. I put on a Pink dress and flats that Sungmin oppa got for me, surprisingly it fits me well. I thought might as well wear it to greet oppa (p.s hyukkie has kinda long hair extention) and clipped my brown hair aside. (below is the dress and flats)

LOYER.mod - Lace-Trim Floral Tiered DressCLICK - Bow-Accent Flats

I walked downstairs and saw kyuhyun with hangeng, another police men and Heechul hyung, Hangeng's boyfriend, that stays with us already prepared. "HYUKKIE~ YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE!!" Heechul said as he rushed to me and hugged me. "Thank you." I said emotionessly but I was slightly blushing but thanks to Heechuls hug it was unnoticable. I noticed what Hechul hyung was wearing and I was slightly jelous cause he was so y. (Heechul's clothes)

Kiwi Shop - Cutout Shoulder Mock-Two Piece TopOthermix - Cuffed Denim ShortsSARAH - Cutout-Accent Lace-Up Pumps

"Aww, is Hyukkie jelous of what umma is wearing? Don't worry, one day umma willlet Hyukkie try my clothes. I promise." That word which I despise the most. The most evil thing to say. "Don't promise me anything." I said almost emotionessly. "I've had enough of those words than I can bare." I said again, this time clenching my fist, wanting to hold my anger. Hangeng hyung, another officer who is stating with us, put his hand on my shoulder wanting to comfort me but if you were in my place would you let anybody holding you anymore? I don't let anyone hold or touch me except for Sungmin oppa and Heechul hyung since they're like family to me. Heechul hyung experience his parents murdered in front of his eyes by the same man but luckily he was smart enough to run and call for help, yet his parents still died. He was put in the hospital because they were afraid he was hurt or traumatized and that when we met. He accidently went into my room and we became frieds while talking about stuff, funny kids stuff. "Hyukkie, what we experience isn't what a ten years old should experience but please try and open up." Heechul's hyung voice was shaky and unstable while his eyes were filled with tears. 

"I'll try." Was the only thing I said. Heechul hyung let out a smile and dragged me out where the car is. And so the mission is about to start. 

~At the Airport.~

Heechul Hyung and I walked together while every male in the airport eyed us. I looked down while Heechul hyung held my hand. People would probably think we were lesbians. We walked for hours and i think Heechul's hyung legs are starting to hurt since he was wearing high heels. We sat down on the bench and waited in front of the arrival gate. where they would most probably arrive. "Hyukkie, you go and wait for Sungmin while umma, sits here for a while, okay?" Heechul hyung said and i nodded in agreement as I walked to the arrival place.

I walked with my head hung low, blocking everybody from my view, I finally arrived at the the arrival place in the airport, waiting for Sungmin to appear from the gate. Its the day that he's suppose to come back from america to visit his reletives. When I was standing there when someone tall and had a broad chest bumped into me. "Well excuse me beautiful." "No I'm sorry I was ju- did you just call me beautiful?" I asked with eyes wide open in disbelief. "Yup and your suppose to say 'oh shucks' and I say 'eh wanna grab lunch?' Thats how the process goes, you know from the song?" I let out a chuckle, I actually chuckled after 11 yrs, it felt good. "You know you are beautiful." he said and when I looked up at him he was smiling, smiling an angeic smile. It made my heart pound. For so long nobody has ever made me feel this way. "I'm donghae." The stranger extended his hand in front of me. "I'm hyukjae" and i shook his hand and for the first time in 11 yrs, I felt.......happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Just a short updatt and more news. I won't be updating in a while since i have to help my cuz and his friends on doing a dance cover of shinee sherlock. and i think i should see a counsler so maybe i won't be updating that often now. But i'm seriouly happy since I reached 50 SUBSCRIBER. Kamsahamnida for everybody who subscribed. saranghae. <3 i could kiss you right now ^3^ there thank you so much. now i have to go practice, wish me luck. and i'll try to update as often as possible.