two

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 2

 

**

 

When Aeri woke up the other side of the bed was already empty. She got worried and scared that the latter left her because of what happened last night. She immediately got up and went outside of the room to check for the other girl. She heaved a sigh of relief when she saw her sitting on one of the chairs in their dining room. She s her arms on Yizhuo’s neck as she rested her head on top of Yizhuo’s. She placed a kiss on her crown before whispering her good morning.

 

“Morning too.” Yizhuo answered as she caressed Aeri’s arms “Sit down so we can have our breakfast.” Aeri followed and went to sit on the other side of the table so she and Yizhuo are face to face. She smiled at the latter as she reached for her hand.

“I hope you’re not thinking about it too much love.” Aeri said with a worried voice. “I promise that we’ll start anew after this.” Yizhuo smiled a little as she nodded her head. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Yizhuo answered as she gently Aeri’s cheeks.

 

They were looking at each other’s eyes lovingly when a ringing from Aeri’s phone broke their moment. She apologized before she answered it.

 

“Hello? Captain Mori?” Aeri looked surprised when she heard the voice of her senior. Yizhuo got up from the chair to prepare for their breakfast. “Today? Ah alright I’ll be there before noon.” She checked the clock and saw it was just 7 AM. She reached Yizhuo’s hand as she gently placed a kiss on it. “Alright Captain I will see you there. Goodbye.”

“Where are you going?” Yizhuo asked knowing that today is Aeri’s day-off.

“Captain Mori called me asking if I can accompany him today.” She explained “You know I can’t say no to that old man.”

“Will you be home later?” Yizhuo cupped Aeri’s cheeks with her hands. Aeri nodded “Good because I’ll be making your favorite.”

 

--

 

Aeri drove Yizhuo to the hospital after their breakfast. Yizhuo gave Aeri a kiss after unbuckling her seatbelt. “Take care of yourself and have a safe flight.” She reminded as she fixed Aeri’s collar.

“I will thank you love.” Aeri smiled “Have a great day ahead.” She watched as Yizhuo exited the car. She waited until Yizhuo was inside of the hospital before she drove off.

 

--

 

Two old men and a guy at her age were all waiting for her at the hangar when she arrived. She grabbed her bag from the backseat before making her way out of the car. Aeri started flying ever since she was 10. It was really her dream to become a pilot but her parents were against of it. It was her Uncle Abe who happened to be her father’s brother who supported Aeri in her flying dream.

 

“Uncle Abe? Captain Mori?” Aeri was surprised to see her Uncle there. it has been years since they last saw each other. Ever since Aeri decided to be assigned in Japan which was 2 years ago she hasn’t heard much of her Uncle. “What are you doing here?” She hugged the two before clearly glad with the reunion.

“I’ll be accompanying this friend of mine so he can retire already.” Abe joked which made Aeri chuckle. “And this is your student of the day. Ishi-san this is Captain Uchinaga Aeri.” The guy bowed before he shook Aeri’s hand.

“Thank you for coming with us Aeri.” Captain Mori said with a grateful smile

“It’s nothing Captain.” She replied with a smile as well.

 

--

 

“Is this your first time to fly?” Aeri inquired as they started the engine. She looked at Ishi who was slightly sweating besides her.

“Not really.” Ishi answered

“Well why are you feeling scared?” Aeri chuckled turning on the panels “This may be a small plane but it’s still one of the best.” She grinned as Ishi smiled back hearing her words. “Ready Captain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter