Ni~

Our Beloved Summer (Saida)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.n: I just want to thank that someone who made an effort and edited a Saida pic for this fic's cover photo. That really touched my heart. And as a gift, here's an update! Merry Christmas to all of you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Two

 

 

 

Sana's POV

 

 

 

She was the exact opposite of me...

 

Baka

 

Kim Dahyun baka

 

Argh why repeat her name? Dammit.

 

Minatozaki Sana baka

 

That's what I mumbled to myself after a couple of steps away from our faculty room. Have you experienced that feeling when you're annoyed at someone with no apparent reason? The fact that their mere existence annoys you to the bone? That's what Dahyun is to me. I swear, I don't really give a single damn on everyone but I can't figure out why once I saw her or even after hearing her name, I'm bothered that much.

 

I just kept walking so I could get my things from our classroom. It was indeed the last day and there are only few students left in here. I think I should worry more about hurrying now so I wouldn't miss the last bus that heads home. It was quite far and I don't want to walk.

 

But, it's as if god is testing me today, I missed a step on our building's stair making me lose my balance and fall down. Luckily, someone was right behind me so she was able to support me.

 

How come I knew it was a 'she'? I felt her s pressing on my back. I guess that's already a sign that it's a girl and not a guy? I think I sound like a , but that's how it is.

 

I tried to stand up properly, but I think I twisted my foot and pulled some strings so right after I tried to step it in, I felt the pain and had no choice but to hold onto that someone... making her save my again.

 

Can't I just be out of this place now? I'm already getting ashamed of my clumsiness.

 

"Hey, uh, uhm, are you- are you okay?"

 

That person asked, but I can't really make myself face her. But wait, that voice, it sound familiar? I got lost in my own train of thoughts when she started moving, oh yeah, right, I didn't answer her...

 

She kept her left hand holding me while she moved to my front, I think so she could properly see me. Her touch, she's so warm, it's so comfortable, her skin, its so soft. 

 

When she was already somehow in front of me, her hand is already s onto my waist.

 

"Wait, you're that crazy girl right?"

 

And yet again, I was pulled out from enjoying her touch and presence.

 

But...

 

I'm a what now?!

 

That's when I got the courage to finally look at this person.

 

She has beautiful eyes... my own pair betrays me more as it trailed down stopping on her nose down to her lips. I gulped, okay, Sana, this isn't the right time to activate your gayness. Stop. Stop. Stop right there, you're annoyed at her remember?

 

I furrowed my brows and tried to step again, great, my body really likes to betray me today huh?

 

Dahyun hurriedly assisted me so I can sit down on the stair. I saw her open , but instead of words, all I heard was a chuckle.

 

I glared at her. I don't care if she saved me twice, but how dare she laugh at me on this situation?

 

"You're the clumsy one."

 

"And so what if I am?"

 

I can't help but to be pissed off.

 

"O-ow, chill can you? Are you on the way to pick up your things? I don't think it's good for you to walk, you'll just hurt yourself more."

 

Okay, at least she's not that annoying I guess?

 

"Yes, I am. Here, I know you saved me twice today, but can I ask for a favo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter