Dessert Before D-day (Wheebyul)

Mamamoo Ships Oneshots

A/N: Slow in updating but there's a lot more that's in the works


 

Wheein toed off her shoes. 3 pairs of eyes looked up at her. Ggomo's, and from the two bears on both of her socks. 

 

She leaned down to pet the cat and Ggomo accepted the three before he coiled away and found a new place to stay. She followed him anyway.

 

The favorite place he settled on happened to be near Wheein's favorite place to settle. Right beside Byul.

 

Byul looked right at home. Pajamas and all, she was barefaced. Her smile caught Wheein's heart off-guard that she hurried to give her a sweet kiss.

 

Once. Then another one. A smile after. Wheein looked appreciative that Byul was there for her to come to after a long day of work. 

 

And Byul was just as enamored with Wheein. "Have you eaten?" She asked and frowned when Wheein shook her head.

 

Byul was about to answer but her girlfriend settled on her lap. Her focus was to not let her fall, as always. 

 

Arms rounding Wheein's hips, Byul pressed her lips against the crown of her head. "I need to feed you." She whispered softly while Wheein's back. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Ggomo move towards one of the bedrooms, disturbed by all the moving. 

 

"We can just order take-out so you wouldn't have to do anything." Wheein suggested. She wanted to stay pressed against Byul forever but she's okay with having a few minutes more of it while she feels Byul tapping on her phone to order. 

 

When she heard the click sound that indicated Byul turning off her screen, she asked the question she's been meaning to say. 

 

"Unnie, can you host my birthday event?" 

 

She propped herself up with her hands on Byul's shoulders. She looked so expectant and impatient at the same time when Byul was taking too long to answer. 

 

She tracked the way her unnie's eyes flitted from one feature to another. Her gaze suddenly turn mischievous,

 

"Do I need to convince you Byul-ah?" 

 

At this, Byul blushed.  She could feel Wheein's lips flitting against her jaw then the pressure of them down her neck. 

 

She was actually going to say yes, she just couldn't explain to Wheein how nervous she was in hosting an event where it's just the two of them infront of fans. There's not much buffer, Wheein's adorable, and Byul would be caught swooning for sure. 

 

"Hmm" that's what came out instead of yes or any coherent words. Wheein's hands started roaming relentlessly across her body and it's starting to get even harder to think. 

 

"Is that a yes Byul-ah?" The smirk that's pressed against Byul's lips really seals the deal and Wheein knows it. Instead Byul nods immediately and finally kisses back. 

 

The way Wheein's lips fuses with hers, Byul wanted to breathe her in. Then the world started tilting. It was Wheein shifting Byul to lay on her back, kisses still relentless. 

 

Byul was feeling all kinds of warm and she could hear her own moans muffled by smacking lips. But the distinct ringing of the doorbell was so out of place that it reminded Byul about the delivery. 

 

"Whee" she was breathy and it wasn't enough to make Wheein pay attention to her instead of trailing kisses on her collarbone. 

 

"Whee food's here" Byul repeated and tried to slip out from under Wheein.

 

She was pretty sure the younger let out a growl from being interrupted and she tried not to laugh despite feeling flustered. 

 

Byul paid for the food and was getting everything out. Arms wrapped around her waist. 

 

She set the utensils down and turned in Wheein's hold. Winding her arms around Wheein's neck, she pulled her in, a hairbreadth away and whispered,

 

"Eat. I'll be dessert after."