Most Of My Heart (Wheesa)

Mamamoo Ships Oneshots

Hyejin stirred. Half on top of Wheein and the other half of her body pressed on the couch.

She had her focus on the movie playing, Wheein was passively watching while scrolling on her phone. 

 

Every now and then, Hyejin would feel Wheein bury her nose in her hair and give her a butterfly kiss. She never fails to smile each time. 

 

Like Wheein can't get enough of her presence, not enough to be as close as they are now. She felt her heart grow at the thought. 

 

She just finished working hard for a music video. Having fun on a tiring set, having fun with her crew turned friends.

 

But sometimes-most times, no matter how much fun she has with other people, she just needs Wheein. On a special day or a regular one, Wheein brought peace to her. 

 

"That car is cool. Do you think they sell those here?" she asked. Wheein hummed in agreement when she looked up just in time for a sleek car to zoom past the screen. 

 

"We can check later if you want," Wheein paused and waited for her to tilt her head up and meet her eyes. "At that shop where you bought your first car, remember? You drove us to Jamsu bridge right after."

 

Slowly, she pushed herself up. She her side and hovered slightly over Wheein, her hand slithering underneath the older woman's oversized shirt. 

 

Her gaze flitted from a single dimple to eyes with attention captured by a phone screen. "Was it Jamsu bridge?" 

 

She did recall something about a bridge. The specifcs were more of a blur. The feeling of being proud of a milestone and sharing it with Wheein took over her memories instead.

 

Wheein tapped her phone to sleep and laid it on the coffee table, her eyes narrowing, "You don't remember? We chatted all night." 

 

Chatted all night, that she remembers. She remembers reaching for Wheein's hand when they passed along the city. Remembers the way laughter boomed so loudly from Wheein when she joked about her being a passenger princess. Hyejin clearly remembers the way her heart felt full knowing how far they've come from hitching rides to being able to buy a car of her own. 

 

Those are the things that were on the forefront of her mind. If she told Wheein, she might have forgiven her for forgetting. She really should've been faster to answer.

 

"Seems like I'm the only one who liked it." Wheein pouted, pulling away from her slightly.

 

"Of course, I liked it too."

 

Wheein stared at her, she stared back. Waiting. Just breathing. She didn't expect for her to reach for her phone and start scrolling again. 

 

"Maybe you took a lot of people there. That's why you can't remember." 

 

"Wheein-ah, stop it. That's not it." She gently said. Trying to form the right words in her head, she pried the phone from Wheein's hands.

 

She straddled her, leaning down and holding herself up on stretched arms. Her hair fell like a curtain around their faces and for a moment she saw the awe in Wheein's eyes.

 

It was gone in a second, "It's okay. Maybe it was someone more important. Someone you loved more.

 

Hyejin took in the wince that crossed her expression. They don't usually talk like this. Phrases that sounded petty and spoken in passive aggressive tones. Clearly, Wheein didn't mean that.

 

"Sorry."

 

She shook her head, apology instantly accepted and she sighed, "I don't remember the name of the bridge because I was too consumed with taking everything in about you that day." 

 

She her dimpled cheek. She felt the warmth that spread from her blush.

 

"You've got to understand. You've got to always know," she smiled softly, the pause making Wheein ask a breathless, "What?"

 

"There's no one more important because I love you the most, Wheein." Hyejin sincerely answered.

 

-----------

Wheesa has been so soft recently and so busy. I Love My Body is a major bop and Whee is about to make a cb soon💓