Introduction

All In

 

Could we change the course of our lives if we had the opportunity to turn back time? Or are life events an inevitable destiny because of the human essence, which does not differ? Will this force us to fall into the same mistakes of the past?

The person inside you is the person that you must be. Do not allow the differences and fluctuations in this world to make you feel as if you have moved to another world that you do not know anything about, but rather as a world that is very different from what you saw before.

My friend and I will present to you a novel about 7 people, each of whom wants to go back to change the course of his life’s events. We will leave you in this novel with many deep mixed feelings from

Romanticism, sadness, happiness, suspense and mystery, you will be reading one novel in which two people gathered who wrote their ideas to create an artistic painting that can be viewed from two different angles.

Despite the element of fiction in the novel, it contains a glimpse of reality, as these people represent a group of society, perhaps you were one of them.

How would you change your life if you had the opportunity to manipulate time?

I hope that this shared novel will impress you, live up to your imagination and reach Your feelings to illuminate the horizons of your minds and direct them towards new worlds more wonderful and mysterious.

 

Dedication

 

This novel is based on some of the works of the Kpop group MonstaX. They are people who we were able to take inspiration from their presence in our lives, their music helped us overcome the difficulties, where they made us realize how to smile and laugh again when we were at our worst, they gift us a great help without realizing it.

We would like this novel to be a dedication to the group as well as to the Monbebes Fan Club to live with us in a world filled with excitement and imagination.

The characters were built and inspired by

(MonstaX - Dramarama, Destroyer, All in, Fighter)

Although we have changed some of the events and details, you will be able to recognize and understand the characters well, so we hope that you will eventually enjoy reading.