Two

Love Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So hi everyone! Here will be the last part for Love Hurts. Decided to make this one as the 2nd part and not epilogue because… why not? So yeah, enjoy😉

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

YERIN POV

I want to stay longer but I don’t want her to see me breakdown in front of her so after I closed her room’s door, I quickly make my way to Eunha’s car.

As soon as I get in the car, I don’t even know what to feel.

“Eunha-ya”

She hummed to make me continue my word, but I can’t make myself to say something. I appreciate how Eunha didn’t say anything and wait for me. We sat in silent for a couple of minutes. I don’t want to open my mouth because I know as soon as my mouth open, I will cry but I need answer of this question.

I turned my head to look at Eunha,

“Did I make the right decision?” I cry instantly when the words left my mouth.

Eunha hugged to calm me down but that make me cry harder and hug her tightly.

“You did a great job unnie,

It’s okay

Let it out

Everything is going to be okay

I will always be here unnie.”

That was what I heard while sobbing in her arms.

 

. . .

 

The ride to our house was accompanied with my crying, I know I should stop crying but I can’t help it. It hurts and I feel miserable.

I locked myself in my room but a minute after, I heard knocks and open the door.

“Cry as much as you need, but don’t lock your door unnie”

I understand what she means by that. I just nodded and closed my door.

 

. . .

 

I don’t even remember when I slept last night. I was busy thinking about our memories. I miss her already, it even worst when I remember our hugged yesterday morning. Should I be thankful because that was the only time I can feel her warm because we never hugged or even cuddle with each other before that?

I know this is not good, but I remember what I saw last time when she looks shy with, I don’t know who that girl is. maybe she is the one that Sinb love.

“Then why did you asked me to be your girlfriend? To make her jealous?”

I can feel the tears flowing down slowly as I imagine her be in love with someone else. It’ll be so cruel if that was the truth behind our relationship. I want to hate her, but I cannot.

 

 

Several knocks can be heard coming from the door. I quickly wiped my face and when I sat up, Eunha already came in and looking at me.

“Are you still crying?”

“No, I’m not” I denied it even though It’s true.

I thought I will get scold by Eunha so I just looking down at my duvet that cover half of me, instead I feel Eunha hugging me.

“you’ve cried too much already yesterday. Don’t waste your tears to someone who doesn’t deserve it. I know it hurts so much now, but you will feel better as time goes by”

She said that while my back. Honestly, I don’t know what to feel after she said that.

“let’s go out from your room now, I ordered our breakfast this morning and it arrived already. I will prepare it and unnie you need to wash up”

She makes gesture of holding her nose. That make me smile and hit her arm.

 

. . .

 

I’m watching a movie, I don’t know what movie it is but all I know it was a comedy. I think Eunha purposely chose this genre. I off my phone and didn’t look at it from yesterday and I don’t think so I’m going to on it today. I’m scared to get my hope down if I see didn’t send me any message or call.

After the breakfast (might be brunch too) this morning, Eunha gave me a glass of ice water and spoon. It must be because of my eyes. She is silly for that, but I know she wants to make me feel better if I see myself in the mirror. Eunha currently getting ready to go to her college because she couldn’t go yesterday (because of me).

“Unnie I will go now, if you’re hungry then just heat up the food in fridge because I actually ordered your favorite meal this morning and put it in the fridge.”

“are you going to come home or sleep there tonight?”

“I will come home but I’m not sure what time”

“okay be careful Eunha”

Eunha college is far from here and because of that, she’s always using our family car while me, I can take bus from this house to get to my college.

 

 

 

 

 

. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up to the sound of thunder

“oh, it’s raining?”

I look at the clock and it shown 7pm. I was about to get my phone and call Eunha but stop in my track when the bell was ring. Not thinking too much, I went to the door and unlocked it but then I remember Eunha have her own key. I opened the door incase if Eunha accidently left her key but what shocked me to see a soaked Sinb in front of the door.

I panicked and closed the door, but she was fast to hold the door. I ran to my room when I felt she was strong to push the door, I don’t even know why did I run when I wanted to meet her so bad, maybe because I’m scared of getting hurt?

I locked my door leaned on the door but startled when she knocks it.

“Yerin, please open the door”

I stay silent.

“Please let’s talk, let me talk to you”

 

 

“H- how did you know my address”

Even though I stuttered, I still asked her because she never been here. Even if she walks me home, we will walk until the bus station only.

“that’s not important right now, Yerin please ope-“

“No, it’s important to me”

There were silent before she replied “I already know before the first time I talked to you”

What? How..

“Yerin, can you open this door. I want to talk to you.

I will, you can ask me anything, I will explain to you everything.”

Yeah I have so many questions I want to ask her but

“we can talk like this, I think, I don’t think I’m ready to face you right now” I want to unlock this door, I want to see her face, I want to be near her, but

I’m scared to hear her answered, I scared to cry in front of her if I didn’t get to hear the answer I wanted to hear.

It seems like she okay with my suggestion because it looks like she sat and lean into this door too because I can feel the slight movement.

 

“Why, why did you asked me to be your girlfriend? Do you even like me that time?”

 

“I’m going to tell you everything, but please listen to my explanation till the end”

I only hummed to make her continue.

 

“It was because of your sister, Eunha”

I’m speechless to hear that

“I was buying drink that time when I saw, we bumped but I guess she doesn’t even remember that was me until now,

I kind of interested with her, it sounds creepy, but I followed her where she went and found out you were her sister.

You know how I’m not good in communicate with people, so I never get the chance to talk to her properly. So, I searched for her in our university incase she attend there. After 1 week I almost gave up, but I saw you at bus station,

I recognized you but I’m too shy to say that I want to know your sister, but I don’t know what make me have a courage to ask you out.”

I’m crying hearing that, so all this time was not because of me? But Eunha?

“maybe with being close with you, I can get close to your sister but then I got to know that she was from different university and rarely be here. I was disappointed when I know it, but I still stay with you. I know it was cruel of me to do that to you  

But Yerin! After we’ve spent time a lot with each other. I grow to like your accompany, I never say this to you because I don’t know how to express myself.

I started to look at you as my real girlfriend but I’m sorry because of my personality I didn’t show it.

I know I suddenly ignore and being cold to you again,

It was because I can’t accept that I starting to be fond of you but after I talked with my cousin. She told me that I unconsciously smile whenever I told her about you and that make me realized that I like you”

 

My heart skips a beat when I heard that words

 

“I’m really really sorry for used you to get closer with your sister, but-“

 

“HOW DARE YOU!”

 

That was I heard when I feel the sudden movement at door behind me. I was shocked but when I heard the sound someone getting hit. I quickly stand and open the door to see Sinb on the floor while Eunha angrily glaring at her. When I saw Eunha went to Sinb and grab her on her collar, I quickly separate both of them and make Sinb stand behind me

“Don’t defend her! She deserves it!”

I stopped Eunha when she still wants to attack Sinb.

“No! please don’t hurt her, it will hurt me too seeing her getting hurt”

I turned to Sinb and look at her who only looking down, I hold her hand and push her to go to my room

“just stay here, I will come later”

I closed the door and look at the furious Eunha

“Unnie!”

I ran and hugged her to keep her calm.

“Please let me talk to her more, I promised I’m not going to let her hurt me again”

I said and left Eunha.

When I open my door, I see a vulnerable Sinb standing still. Why does it hurt me seeing her like that?

I hold her hand and make her sit at my bed and I sit beside her.

We were silent until she starts talking

“Yerin, you must be angry at me”

 

Seems like she wants me to answer her when she didn’t say anything after that.

 

“Honestly, I disappointed to know the truth. It hurts me knowing you played me thinking that you like me.

Every time I got ignored by you, I keep telling myself that was just your cold personality

I keep making excuse to not hate the way you treat me, because I don’t want to make myself hate you, no, I can’t even hate you even though you keep hurting me,

because,

I love you”

I know she’s looking at me now, but I can’t make myself to look at her.

I feel her hand holding mine and make me to look at her.

As soon as my eyes land on hers, the tears I hold flowing down on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter