One

Love Hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I put “…” in the middle of my writing, it means that a period of times has already past

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It is frustrating if we can’t solve a question from our favourite subject. That was what Yerin feels while trying to answer her math question. “Why can’t I get the right answer?” asking no one but herself. Yerin keep looking back and forth from her paper and the answer book. Giving up trying to find her mistake, she decided to ask Sinb even though Sinb is younger than her, but she is such a clever girl who skipped grades during high school. Unfortunately, when Yerin look in front of her, instead of seeing her girlfriend focussing on her book like how she usually did, Yerin saw a sleeping figure. She closed her book and went to sit beside her girlfriend. Looking at how peaceful Sinb look like right now make her smiled and put her head on the table too while still observing her girlfriend.

“I still can’t believe you’re my girlfriend”

She whispered not to make Sinb wake up and being cold like how she usually is.

Flashback.

“you’re Jung Yerin right?”

That voice made Yerin flinched a little bit because she was too focus with her phone. Looking up to see who the owner of the voice only to see Hwang Eunbi look at her. She was shocked at first but still able to smile and replied to her.

“yes, I am”

Yerin saw how Sinb looks kind of nervous but still can maintain her natural face. She was even shocked when Sinb sat beside her and hold her hand to give her a, chocolate? What? She was trying not to show her confused face but it really so confusing for her right now when someone she never spoke with suddenly came and sat really close to her and gave her a chocolate.

“be my girlfriend, and I don’t accept no as an answer”

Sinb said and left Yerin who still in dazed with what just happened.

End flashback.

“you’re the one who ask, wait you were not even asking because you basically just told me to be your girlfriend”

Laughing softly when she remembers that, but second after her face showing a sad emotion.

“But why sometimes I felt like I’m the only one who’re serious in this relationship”

Still staring at her girlfriend, her hand unconsciously caresses Sinb’s eyebrow. That eventually make Sinb woke up from her sleep. Because of the closeness of their face right now, Sinb hurriedly straightening her body and acting like nothing happened. Clearly it hurts Yerin but she acts like it never bother her.

“You look so soft while sleeping, make me want to pinch your cheek” Yerin said while showing her eyes smile to Sinb. Sinb showing her disgusted look when she heard that.

“You should just wake me up, why you sat beside me?”

“oh look at the time, I need to go home now” clearly avoiding to answer Sinb simple question to her, she making an excuse. She also don’t know why but maybe she’s not in the mood to get hurt so she choose to leave first.

Yerin want to stand but stop when Sinb hold her wrist “do you want me to walk you home?” She look at Sinb only to see her still focussing on her book. “em no that’s okay, I’m going to meet my guy classmate first” She was actually lying about meeting her ‘guy’ classmate because she just want to see how Sinb will react to it but to her disappointment, Sinb just nodded after heard that.

"okay i will go now" she kissed Sinb on cheek and walk straight to her home

 

. . .

 

It’s weekend and Yerin doesn’t feel like she wants to do anything. When she already decided to continue her sleep, then there someone who just barge into her room.

“UNNIE! Let’s go to the grocery” holding her chest she glared at her sister. Eunha innocently looking at her sister with her cute smile.

While Yerin pull the trolley for Eunha, she didn’t expect her sister to ask about her relationship right now.

“Are you happy with your relationship right now?” ‘am I happy?’ Yerin asking herself first before trying to convince herself with her answer to her sister.

“Ofc I am! You know, at first it was weird but okay don’t be cringed when I tell you this” Eunha raised her eyebrow and encourage her sister to go on

“okay,, I know it’s only been one and half month but I think I really love her. She is cold but she is so kind”

“but did she treat you the way you deserve?” Yerin looking at her sister weirdly

“why did you ask these question?” Eunha sighed when her sister avoiding her second question.

“I saw the disappointment face on your face last week when you came home after the study with Sinb and i saw how she treat you too. Everyone know her cold personality but you’re her girlfriend, she shouldn’t not treat you like how she usually treat other people”

looking down after hearing what her sister said. “I know, but maybe it was because we just started. But! I believe we can be the cutest couple later and whenever you see us, you will want to puke” Yerin try to ease the mood of their conversation.

“yeah I think I rather puking everytime I see you guys than looking at you being sad.” Eunha said while rolling her eyes.

Yerin felt so touched knowing how her sister caring about her, so she went to Eunha and hugged her “Eunha-ya I really love you, you’re really a great sister and so squishy”

“What-“ “oh your squishiness reminds me I need to get my haribo” Yerin kissed Eunha’s forehead and ran backward while still smiling at her sister, and because of that she tripped and nearly fall on her . Fortunately, there was someone who happen to enter the cereals section and catched Yerin before she can fall.

“Yerin?”

“Sinb?”

They said simultaneously.

“Unnie! Be car- oh your girlfriend”

“oh em hai Eunha” Sinb said while help Yerin to stand properly back. Seeing how Sinb fidgeting her finger make her assume that her girlfriend is nervous because this is her first-time meeting one of her family members. Decided to calm Sinb a little bit, Yerin hold and caresses Sinb’s hand using her thumb to tell her, it’s okay and she doesn’t need to be nervous but to her disappointment Sinb pushed Yerin’s hand to let her go. Of course, the thing Sinb did was witness by Eunha and knowing how her sister is not that fond with her girlfriend, Yerin quickly pull Eunha from there.

“Sinb I will text you later, I think we need to go now” smiling apologetic to Sinb before she turned to face her angry sister.

 

. . .

 

‘wow I finally completed this assignment after didn’t get any sleep last night’ Yerin said to herself, stretching a little bit then standing up from Sinb’s study chair, she went beside Sinb who peacefully reading her book on her bed. The reason why they’re in Sinb’s dorm right now was because their usual study place has been taken by a group of people. Sinb being Sinb, she doesn’t like to be there because they were so noisy.

Yerin taking her time to observe this single dorm, of course it will be single because Sinb will surely request for this dorm rather than need to be roommate with a stranger.

“you can leave if you’ve done with your work” Sinb said without looking at Yerin.

“can I stay for a while, I didn’t get any sleep and I’m too tired to walk right now” Yerin pouted, she’s aware that Sinb side glance her before proceed to roll her eyes “Fine, but don’t bother me”

Because of excitement, Yerin kissed Sinb on her cheek “okay I promise!” accidently raised her voice, she quickly apologies to Sinb before continue observing the entire room but stop when she saw the white shirt Sinb wore when they met with Eunha at the Grocery Store.

Remembering how Sinb pushed her hand that time make her curious did Sinb really hate skinship?

“Sinb” only hummed was her reply.

“can I hold your hand?”

“no.” oh okay that was fast, but Yerin will not give up asking again.

“but I’m your girlfriend, and this time I really promise not going to disturb you, I just want to hold you hand” making a cute face to convince Sinb but it seems like it was a success because after a couple of seconds, she reach out her hand. Smiling until her Indian dimples can be seen, Yerin quickly hold Sinb’s hand, and no, she intertwined their hands. A sighed can be heard from Sinb but Yerin ignored it.

Yerin lay her head on Sinb’s shoulder and Sinb just letting Yerin doodle something on Sinb’s hand using her free hand.

“your hand is so pretty and soft, I really like it, I like everything about you, Sinb I love you, Do you love me too? hmm?” Yerin wait for Sinb to say something, but she didn’t hear any response from her girlfriend.

“I really love you and I hope you feel the same too” the last words barely can be heard due to Yerin lost her conscious when she closed her eyes to sleep.

 

. . .

 

Yerin in her white dress while Sinb wearin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter