hello baby

our big family

Mir’s POV

We’re shooting for Hello Baby, we were looking for Ummas to help us with the kids. Seungho hyung called Gyuri Noona, G.O. Hyung called Juri Noona. I called Sooyoung Noona but it wasn’t showed on the show cause I contacted secretly, she said that I should contact Miss A, when I called, Suzy answered. That was the one aired. SNSD was the first group to be in Hello Baby then SHINee, I contacted Taemin, he said to bring the kids to their house and let the kids see them. Joon Hyung thought that it was a good idea, the director arranged our visit. After our Music Bank recording, we saw Taemin, Sungjong and Sooyoung Noona, we went to their house. Sungjong was very happy to see the babies Sooyoung Noona spoke in english when she knew that the babies are multicultural, "can you understand me? I'm your Aunt Sooyoung, get it?" . Sooyoung Noona and Taemin talked to the Hyungs about what to do for the babies while Sungjong and I were playing with the kids. “Hyung, you’re an Appa now.” Sungjong said. He played with Lauren and Dayoung, I was left with Leo. Sunny Noona visited the house too, she approached Leo and played with him. “What’s the name of this cute boy?” Sunny Noona asked. “Leo, Noona be careful” I replied. “I won’t hurt him.” Noona said. “I mean he might hurt you.” I said. She just smiled and played with him more, Leo seemed to have a good time with her. I thought of something, “Sunny Noona, why don’t you become our babies’ Umma instead.” The Hyungs heard me and noticed that the kids like Sunny Noona. “Oh, yeah Sunny, why don’t yo become the Umma instead?” Joon Hyung asked. “I can’t, my schedule is already full, the tour, the Mcing and The Dangerous Boys.” “what happened with Miss A? I told you to call them.” Sooyoung Noona asked. “Noona, they are still promoting ‘Touch’.” I replied “Oh, I almost forgot, Hyoyeon told me that Miss A really wanted to do it but the schedule is the problem.” She said. “so, who do you think is the best Appa?” G.O. Hyung asked the Noonas, Taemin and Sungjong. “Seungho Oppa.” Sooyoung Noona answered. “GO Oppa” Sunny Noona said. Taemin and Sungjong both voted for Cheondoong Hyung because they said that looking after Leo is very tiring. “then who’s the worst Appa?” Seungho Hyung asked. “Mir” they said in unison. Why me? Even with my cousins, I’m last.

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://